Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:33:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] STAMPS - Equity Tokens And Dividend Payments In BTC!  (Read 6781 times)
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:20:15 PM

We have been asked this a few times, the main reason is that BTC is the easiest crypto to obtain. Businesses main job is to generate profits not having to learn to buy/sell ALT coins. With our model businesses can simply buy BTC from easy to use sources, transfer it to their dashboard on the Stamps Platform and issue their dividend payments to their holders.

I agree with that, BTC is the easiest crypto to obtain, I myself prefer bitcoin over others coin. I think you did the right decision. specially newcomers know only bitcoin.
Quite right, Bitcoin is the most famous crypto currency, which will attract newcomers well, and not only. Many people are afraid to delve into a new coin.

Yeah, btc is widely known now and a lot of people are using it. Anyway aside from btc maybe stamps should include well-known altcoins. Because of the price of btc now I think some people can't afford to buy large amount of btc.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
quimbi777651

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 03:26:57 PM

We have been asked this a few times, the main reason is that BTC is the easiest crypto to obtain. Businesses main job is to generate profits not having to learn to buy/sell ALT coins. With our model businesses can simply buy BTC from easy to use sources, transfer it to their dashboard on the Stamps Platform and issue their dividend payments to their holders.

I agree with that, BTC is the easiest crypto to obtain, I myself prefer bitcoin over others coin. I think you did the right decision. specially newcomers know only bitcoin.
Quite right, Bitcoin is the most famous crypto currency, which will attract newcomers well, and not only. Many people are afraid to delve into a new coin.

Yeah, btc is widely known now and a lot of people are using it. Anyway aside from btc maybe stamps should include well-known altcoins. Because of the price of btc now I think some people can't afford to buy large amount of btc.
I also thought what would happen if bitcoin would cost a lot of millions? How then to invest? Most people have small amounts.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Ted Kin

Activity: 546
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:32:40 PM

Stamp is a unique coin different from any other altcoin that are based on ethereum, for it is a coin in a sorefox blockchain. Does it mean we cannot use any other wallets for this except for Stamp wallet?

At first I thought Stamps is also based in ERC20 but upon reading your comment now, I read again the OP information. Let's us wait for the dev to answer your question. The design of wallet is good, Im wondering if the wallet is already available?
I also like the design of the wallet and want to try how it works. The developer did not answer what kind of a coin?
KryptoKash (OP)

Activity: 511
Merit: 275

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:44:33 PM

UPDATE - Due to ongoing network congestion on the Ethereum network, we are postponing the Pre-ICO until January 20th, 2018. We apologize for the inconvenience.

MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:27:13 PM

UPDATE - Due to ongoing network congestion on the Ethereum network, we are postponing the Pre-ICO until January 20th, 2018. We apologize for the inconvenience.
That's unfortunate Sad .But i don't think will effect the project in any badways ,this only mean you guys could raise more and i hope the ethereum problem get fixed sooner.
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:00:26 PM

hello stamps team,

ı am  interacting with this thread and stamps project since a few days. I like the project and want to introduce the ANN also to my turkish community.

If needed, I would like to reserve the turkish translation. Please confirm via PM  so that ı can start with the translation as soon as possible.

my previous tranlations:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2414764.msg24701265#msg24701265
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2357748.msg24035469#msg24035469
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2345157.msg23879408#msg23879408

thank you and good luck with the project.
In case you don't know, there is no translation bounty for this project. They have Signature Campaign, Content Writer, Facebook and Twitter Campaign in the past *CMIIW*. Currently, there's no bounty, they said they will start the campaign again 2-1 weeks before the PRE-ICO begins.
Anon11073

Activity: 896
Merit: 289

Twitter: @BTY_11073

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 11:33:14 AM

A good project.

Is there news on token exchange?
Is it announced after the ICO? I expect STAMPS to be listed on a big exchange.

I'm a former moderator of Bitcointalk Japanere borad.
Decred is a true community governance cryptocurrency.
junoreactor

Activity: 196
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:12:17 AM

Hi.
Public ICO will be ran from February 5th 2018 to April 4th 2018.
Pretty sure I remember pre ICO will be active in two days.
1 ETH = 1000 stamps.
Looking forward to hear more from you guys.
KryptoKash (OP)

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:08:58 PM

We regret to inform you that we will be canceling the planned Stamps ICO due to new unforeseen regulations in the country of Mexico. We will be looking into moving Stamps to a safer alternative location to resume operations at a later date.

Those who were compensated with STAMP tokens for their participation in our Bounty campaign will be rewarded in Bitcoin relating to the original bounty rules, within 72 hours. If your BTC address has changed since then please message strawbabies (bounty campaign manager).

Those who participated in in our pre-ico will be contacted by email so that their funds can be returned appropriately within the next 72hours.

Thank you for your understanding.

Mountaingoat

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 07:53:16 AM

We regret to inform you that we will be canceling the planned Stamps ICO due to new unforeseen regulations in the country of Mexico. We will be looking into moving Stamps to a safer alternative location to resume operations at a later date.

Those who were compensated with STAMP tokens for their participation in our Bounty campaign will be rewarded in Bitcoin relating to the original bounty rules, within 72 hours. If your BTC address has changed since then please message strawbabies (bounty campaign manager).

Those who participated in in our pre-ico will be contacted by email so that their funds can be returned appropriately within the next 72hours.

So what can I do? I got 1000 Stamps token because of the signature campaign.

Do I get some sort of compromise?
KryptoKash (OP)

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:41:50 PM

Mountaingoat

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 05:36:54 AM

The original bounty rules where STAMP compensation if the pre-ico wasn't above $15 million, do we now just get the Bitcoin amount?

So 0,015 BTC for me?

This is my address for the record:
https://blockchain.info/address/1MrGoat6h5stSxHoVrSw1Dq2kMKaNwm65P
KryptoKash (OP)

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:00:17 PM

The original bounty rules where STAMP compensation if the pre-ico wasn't above $15 million, do we now just get the Bitcoin amount?

So 0,015 BTC for me?

This is my address for the record:
https://blockchain.info/address/1MrGoat6h5stSxHoVrSw1Dq2kMKaNwm65P
Yes, you were suppose to update strawbabies if you btc address changed.

If anyone who sent ETH to the ICO did not get a refund please PM me.
Thank you,
Thread closed.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: