Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:00:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] STAMPS - Equity Tokens And Dividend Payments In BTC!  (Read 6781 times)
SweetSv

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:51:09 PM

So the challenges of this ICO is to reform the conventional business fundraising, because the pitfalls of these processes are many. It is clearly that technology finds a way to shorten processes to save time and money like what is STAMPS is aiming for.
All is correct only this is not the improvement of the existing system but the creation of a new perfect infrastructure for the unification of the world of fiat and crypt.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SweetSv

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:00:21 PM

So based of what I've read from the whitepaper, there are two forms of equity tokens that may be issued through the Stamps platform; pink stamps and blue stamps.
1. Pink stamps are equity tokens that are issued
with no oversight or guidance from the Stamps administrators. These are technology-driven assets that can be originated by anyone, at any time.
2. Blue stamps are equity tokens that are issued in a manner overseen by Stamps
administrators. Issuers of blue stamps benefit from not just the technology, but also the assistance of Stamps administrators.
The question is, "Is the token are all have the same value?"
I have a similar question. How will the release of blue tokens be controlled? I believe that the number of such tokens should be limited.
KryptoKash (OP)

Activity: 511
Merit: 275

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:03:39 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2017, 04:15:49 PM by KryptoKash

So based of what I've read from the whitepaper, there are two forms of equity tokens that may be issued through the Stamps platform; pink stamps and blue stamps.
with no oversight or guidance from the Stamps administrators. These are technology-driven assets that can be originated by anyone, at any time.
administrators. Issuers of blue stamps benefit from not just the technology, but also the assistance of Stamps administrators.
I have a similar question. How will the release of blue tokens be controlled? I believe that the number of such tokens should be limited.

During a stamp release equity tokens are gifted to our STAMP coin holders. The more STAMP coins your wallet holds the more equity tokens it will be gifted. It is up to them to research the company and decide what value it holds. STAMP holders can then choose to hold, sell, or buy more on the open market. STAMP holders are the ones responsible for setting the price on the open market for each stamp release.

So if i have stamp token of a particular organization that means am like a shareholder and i get to be part of the company right??? Great this kind of thing will make me want to have the major or largest share...Great work  

Yes, equity tokens represent ownership of the company. The more you have the more you own!

Stamps have gone further in the issuance of equity token. It's an innovation I've been expecting to see in ICO.

With soferox and stamps. I am expecting soon with the partnership of this two companies to provide efficient, cheap and fast transactions with their new technology like blockchain.
We all like blockchain is a brilliant invention!
But I have a question to the developers - do you plan to have a card for output to fiat?

An ATM card is not in our plans right now, however, we might add one as we progress (after launch) if it is something our community wants.

my question is why the dividend payments in Bitcoin not in stamps token ?

We have been asked this a few times, the main reason is that BTC is the easiest crypto to obtain. Businesses main job is to generate profits not having to learn to buy/sell ALT coins. With our model businesses can simply buy BTC from easy to use sources, transfer it to their dashboard on the Stamps Platform and issue their dividend payments to their holders.

In what jurisdiction is your company located?  Will the holders of the tokens be anonymous and will Chinese citizens be able to participate in the ICO?
Stamps (Stamps SAS de CV) is registered and located in Mexico. The only information that is asked during registration is your first name, last name, and email. We do not require any information other information to join. When you sign up you must agree to our TOS which states that you are in a jurisdiction where it is legal for you to participate.

That's actually great, because I really hate when some project and website ask for selfie and kinda stuff which is not comfortable for many people that prefer not to give their personal information.

This is one thing that I like about this project so far. I hope that they can maintain that an account is secured even with its owner maintaining his/her anonymity.
I doubt that under US law the name of the last name and email is sufficient. Last time the exchanges are engaged in strong verification.

Our ICO is closed to USA citizens.

MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:17:24 PM

While reading abount the two types of stamps you are offering "Blue vs Pink stamps" , I can see that all what your platform stand of is provided in the blue stamp .Why would you offer the pink stamp then ? and are people going for them ?
KryptoKash (OP)

Activity: 511
Merit: 275

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:19:50 AM

Im not sure if bountry threads question is allowed on this thread. I just observed that the stamps spreedsheet for signature campaign is not yet updated and its been 2 days already. Can I ask for updates regarding this matter.
The bounty campaign manager is not in this thread. Please post on the bounty thread.
Thank you

BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:23:09 AM

Amazing,this form of an online stock market is clearly amazing and has full potential to be a game changer and be successful.
Best of luck traders looking forward to this

Yeah, I'm hoping that the ICO will be successful and let's see what stamps can do to change our exchange system.
Exactly, I am wondering the same and hope the ICO release will be more improve than the pre-ico program.
I just wish best of luck to all those involved.
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:35:57 AM

Amazing,this form of an online stock market is clearly amazing and has full potential to be a game changer and be successful.
Best of luck traders looking forward to this

Yeah, I'm hoping that the ICO will be successful and let's see what stamps can do to change our exchange system.
Exactly, I am wondering the same and hope the ICO release will be more improve than the pre-ico program.
I just wish best of luck to all those involved.
I hope so, I thought that the pre-ICO needs more spread the words to ICO review websites.
Strawbabies

Activity: 266
Merit: 130

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:00:53 AM

Stamps Blog and Media campaign is now live

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2529674.0

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:35:19 AM

In what jurisdiction is your company located?  Will the holders of the tokens be anonymous and will Chinese citizens be able to participate in the ICO?
Stamps (Stamps SAS de CV) is registered and located in Mexico. The only information that is asked during registration is your first name, last name, and email. We do not require any information other information to join. When you sign up you must agree to our TOS which states that you are in a jurisdiction where it is legal for you to participate.

That's actually great, because I really hate when some project and website ask for selfie and kinda stuff which is not comfortable for many people that prefer not to give their personal information.

This is one thing that I like about this project so far. I hope that they can maintain that an account is secured even with its owner maintaining his/her anonymity.
I doubt that under US law the name of the last name and email is sufficient. Last time the exchanges are engaged in strong verification.

Yeah most US exchanges ask for more documentation including address, ID, etc. Just name isnt going to be enough
ritsel02

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:31:53 AM

Stamp is a unique coin different from any other altcoin that are based on ethereum, for it is a coin in a sorefox blockchain. Does it mean we cannot use any other wallets for this except for Stamp wallet?
PENSCoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:44:02 AM

Stamp is a unique coin different from any other altcoin that are based on ethereum, for it is a coin in a sorefox blockchain. Does it mean we cannot use any other wallets for this except for Stamp wallet?

That's me, too, is interested in this issue. How will the problem with the wallets be solved? Will a mobile wallet be made? I and most of my friends rarely use a computer.
We will be more convenient to use the mobile application and wallet.
SweetSv

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:45:42 AM

During a stamp release equity tokens are gifted to our STAMP coin holders. The more STAMP coins your wallet holds the more equity tokens it will be gifted. It is up to them to research the company and decide what value it holds. STAMP holders can then choose to hold, sell, or buy more on the open market. STAMP holders are the ones responsible for setting the price on the open market for each stamp release.

So if i have stamp token of a particular organization that means am like a shareholder and i get to be part of the company right??? Great this kind of thing will make me want to have the major or largest share...Great work  

Yes, equity tokens represent ownership of the company. The more you have the more you own!

Stamps have gone further in the issuance of equity token. It's an innovation I've been expecting to see in ICO.

With soferox and stamps. I am expecting soon with the partnership of this two companies to provide efficient, cheap and fast transactions with their new technology like blockchain.
But I have a question to the developers - do you plan to have a card for output to fiat?

An ATM card is not in our plans right now, however, we might add one as we progress (after launch) if it is something our community wants.

We have been asked this a few times, the main reason is that BTC is the easiest crypto to obtain. Businesses main job is to generate profits not having to learn to buy/sell ALT coins. With our model businesses can simply buy BTC from easy to use sources, transfer it to their dashboard on the Stamps Platform and issue their dividend payments to their holders.

Of course, a card for ATM is not necessary, but it is necessary to solve the problem of easy output of fiat.
moonfrost21

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:28:15 AM

Yeah most US exchanges ask for more documentation including address, ID, etc. Just name isnt going to be enough

That makes sense, I hope that when they have an update to include US it won't affect the people who prefer anonymity.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 04:57:39 AM

So, how this project will help the business to grow by using this token? And I think by using BTC its too much fees compare other coin like Ethereum, etc.
Yeah is like a good version of Ether to me let hope the fee stay up good and am sure the project will booom definately

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:22:58 AM

hello stamps team,

ı am  interacting with this thread and stamps project since a few days. I like the project and want to introduce the ANN also to my turkish community.

If needed, I would like to reserve the turkish translation. Please confirm via PM  so that ı can start with the translation as soon as possible.

my previous tranlations:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2414764.msg24701265#msg24701265
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2357748.msg24035469#msg24035469
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2345157.msg23879408#msg23879408

thank you and good luck with the project.
ehrz22

Merit: 105

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:34:24 AM

At first I thought Stamps is also based in ERC20 but upon reading your comment now, I read again the OP information. Let's us wait for the dev to answer your question. The design of wallet is good, Im wondering if the wallet is already available?

Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:47:14 AM

At first I thought Stamps is also based in ERC20 but upon reading your comment now, I read again the OP information. Let's us wait for the dev to answer your question. The design of wallet is good, Im wondering if the wallet is already available?

I get information that is very useful for me with this discussion, hopefully others also understand with this.
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:14:52 AM

In what jurisdiction is your company located?  Will the holders of the tokens be anonymous and will Chinese citizens be able to participate in the ICO?

Does it make any hindrances for USA citizens to participate?
What about KYC and SEC compliance? I might be mistaken, but Mexico never was a loyal country for cryptos, am i right?
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:04:54 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 01:22:35 PM by KimberlyGB

[/quote]
[/quote]

Great idea for most people! It is very difficult to be a trader. Trading is hard work that takes a lot of time. I think many people want not only to have bitcoins but also to receive dividends.
Pokesoul

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:00:48 PM

An interesting idea is to have tokens and have shares of other companies but if they fall in price? It turns out that the token holder will receive losses?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: