Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:27:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Walton (WTC) the next Omisgo? Or the next Civic?  (Read 435 times)
DrBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:18:35 PM

I am thinking about taking a position in WTC. I pick and choose new coins carefully. I have made a few mistakes (xtrabytes and Pillar) but also picked some gems (Neo, Ethereum).

So I hear so much good buzz about WTC. Great bench if developers, some sort of RFID patent.

Is WTC the real deal? I had a huge interest in Civic when that was a darling but never jumped on and glad I didn’t.
coleman268

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:19:45 PM

In my opinion WTC mooned already, but it's still not too late to buy in, I think it can go to 10$ before the year ends. If you're looking for fast gains I'd rather invest in FLIK/RPX or gains over time I'd suggest COSS
kandholabhavna

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:21:39 PM

By the looks of the team supporting the project I think this should definately do a omisego type pump. However, right now the market is very undecided, so i am staying away from all alts.

DrBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:22:05 PM

I am looking to buy and HODL. that’s the only way I’ve ever made money. A year. Two years. However long.
DrBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:24:42 PM

By the looks of the team supporting the project I think this should definately do a omisego type pump. However, right now the market is very undecided, so i am staying away from all alts.

Today is a buy day. I buy on red days. I set a goal and build a position. When everything is green and hyped I sit back.
limefatcat

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:46:08 PM

I am a bit biased since I've been heavily in WTC prior to all the China FUD, held through because I believed in the tech and the team and have since profited handsomely as a result.
With that being said, if my mother asked me if she should invest in WTC, I would still highly recommend it since I believe its still in its early stages and has legs to make a run at least into the early $10's and
maybe even $20 by the end of the year. Many people say $30-$50 but I don't see that happening by EOY. The real value is getting enough for a masternode (5000 WTC) so you get future dividends.
How much dividend? That is still TBD.

As far as the next OMG? Technologically they are apples and oranges but they both have lots of potential. It appears at the moment, WTC will have a working product sooner than OMG.

Disclosure: My altcoin portfolio is 40% WTC, 40% OMG and 20% etc (WAVE, LINK, FLO)
DrBitcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:58:56 PM

I am a bit biased since I've been heavily in WTC prior to all the China FUD, held through because I believed in the tech and the team and have since profited handsomely as a result.
With that being said, if my mother asked me if she should invest in WTC, I would still highly recommend it since I believe its still in its early stages and has legs to make a run at least into the early $10's and
maybe even $20 by the end of the year. Many people say $30-$50 but I don't see that happening by EOY. The real value is getting enough for a masternode (5000 WTC) so you get future dividends.
How much dividend? That is still TBD.

As far as the next OMG? Technologically they are apples and oranges but they both have lots of potential. It appears at the moment, WTC will have a working product sooner than OMG.

Disclosure: My altcoin portfolio is 40% WTC, 40% OMG and 20% etc (WAVE, LINK, FLO)

Thanks great info. I am certainly not buying enough for a masternode. But I could easily buy 100 WTC. At the $5-6 range I could get 100 Walton for less than 1,000USD.

I started to get into NEO at about $18. And it took my a while to accumulate 100. It spiked at $50.

I just want to feel like I’m buying and HODLING something with a future.
samy_voc

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:04:37 PM

It has already pumped 7 in short period of time. Not sure if it will further rise to new high's.
money2crypto

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:17:16 PM

With the already implemented use of RFID in their systems and the fact that WTC can help with the supply chain of wild game in Japan now is wild. Way more of OMG future than CIVIC I'd say!
Bummers

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:28:45 PM

if wtc can drop back into $5 or below you'd be looking at making 30% gain once the bitcoin fiasco has died down again.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: