Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:55:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BCH bleeding death?  (Read 2525 times)
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:46:49 AM

BCH will not die but will engulf ETH. BCH is heavily traded on exchange and moreover the chinese BITMAIN has still not exchanged their BCH and there is sort of BCH in Market. Soon or later it will engulf ETH.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:55:12 AM

Tension grows... Soon main miners will not stand and start dumping their coin and stop mining. This will be the end.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:57:48 AM

Bitcoin Cash has no future. Bitmain mining Bitcoin cash and dumping them all. There is no community behind bitcoin cash.
So everything shows R.I.P Bitcoin cash
Nick7815

Activity: 159
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:02:07 AM

Bitcoin Cash has no future. Bitmain mining Bitcoin cash and dumping them all. There is no community behind bitcoin cash.
So everything shows R.I.P Bitcoin cash

yes, absolutely. Stay away from BCH

AngelDeveloper

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:21:45 PM

I don't think it's dying yet, with Bitmain and Ver heavily invested into it. The current drop has 2 good causes: the overall drop of altcoins before the BTC fork as people want to cash in on more free money (As with BCH) but ALSO, BCH has been recently credited on 3 big exchanges and there are a lot of "free money" people who are cashing in from the previous fork.

Unless China outright bans mining, I don't think it will die, but lets wait and see.
treather

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:35:05 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2017, 01:56:00 PM by treather

It is doing well, all things considered. I think it has potential for a "fake" copy of bitcoin, it is actually dong very well and is priced above ethereum.

r3lentleSs

Activity: 265
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:50:17 PM

Today a big exchange is releasing their BCC to their customers, could be another dump coming today....
KourtneyK

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:54:47 PM

It wasn't much of a help in the first place so most likely people are not really holding on to BCH coins and just disposed most of their free coin to get BTC. So yes eventually it will bleed out and most especially another altcoin is to be created from Bitcoin.
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1857

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:39:02 PM

Bitcoin Cash came from the same ledger as the original currency, Bitcoin owners were issued Bcash upon the split. But many have sold off their new digital cash to chase after Bitcoin and its newfound potential.BCH is currently trading at above 300$ and it was above 500$ before a month ago.As the invester sold off their BCH ,its dumped badly , if anybody have it I think he should hold for long time.

When Bitcoin Cash was distributed but was not yet allowed to be dumped, the price was really high, considering that it was not accepted very well by the big diehard fans of bitcoin. The backers of Bitcoin Cash were large whales especially miners. But then when the dumping starts, Bitcoin Cash went spiraling down. I guess holding it longer will only mean lower value. I prefer dumping BCH rather than holding.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Hyperme.sh

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:43:12 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2017, 03:33:24 PM by Hyperme.sh

Re: Altcoins that might rally in the future

Hello Hypermesh

I have been  throughout your comment and found them very interesting, i like your reasoning ability

I would like you to advice me..on how can i make more bitcoin for i decided blindly to buy one btc  in 2016 at almost 400usd ,and i kept it until now it value is above 4000 usd.

I want to increase it either by trading or buying some altenative coin under your guidance or whatever you advice me

I have been silently following some discussions in here and this helped me be IT/bitcoin fan for i read and try to understand hardly  every term i meet with

Thank you

I can not advise someone on how to invest. I may make suggestions but they are intended for someone who is diversified.

At this time it is very difficult to advise because there is much confusion in the market about the outcome of ICO legality. And we have another fork of Bitcoin possibly coming in November.

Currently several of us are thinking LTC and BCH may make significant moves up after BTC hits $5000, but we’re not sure about this. We’re thinking a bottom in BCH around $300.

Our thinking is that everyone is moving into BTC right now in order to get free tokens from the coming fork. After that, there will be chaos and diversification.

We see the *possibility* of a crash in crypto ahead, maybe after one more move up, but again we’re not 100% sure of that either.

As for taking a long term viewpoint, look for diversifying into an altcoin which you think has solid innovation and fundamentals to grow. This is where it gets very murky at this time. There are several altcoins which are doing unique innovation but also have weaknesses such as:

XMR (there’s also AEON)
STEEM (there’s also ARK)
NEO
LTC
ZEC
KMD
BYTEBALL

I do not know which one above to advise (personally I don’t feel convicted about any of them above, because of the weakness I know about). And I am trying to launch my own altcoin, which I would feel strongly about assuming my damn health will stabilize so I can work 100%.

BCH has a unique pattern from all other altcoins in that it’s in a triangle pattern both w.r.t. to BTC and USD!

We’re at the bottom of the triangle again, and the triangle is about to close at the vertex, so the price either has to skyrocket or collapse soon, i.e. it will not sit around $300 for a long time (weeks at most, not months).

My bet is skyrocketing because of the chaos and fight between BTCSegWit, BTCSegWit2x, and BTCSatoshi (aka the Real Bitcoin). Don’t forget my warning:

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@anonymint/shocking-crisis-coming-to-cryptocurrency-in-sept

(the warning above has potential dire consequences for those who sell BCH for BTC)

Also because it’s usually wise to do the opposite of everyone else and buy when there’s panic selling.

BCH is the only airdrop fork of Bitcoin (LTC being a fork but not an airdrop) which has a significantly increased block size. SegWit is entirely insecure and will end up eventually (but when?) being destroyed IMO:

https://nchain.com/en/blog/risks-of-segregated-witness-mining-cartels/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/5r6l2v/lightning_network_security_concern_and_bitcoin/dgr35db/?context=1

As the market senses this and senses the chaos of a fight between 1MB and 2MB, BCH will possibly skyrocket.

Also remember that as the price of BTC rising then the difficulty rises, but the difficulty readjustment period is roughly every 2 weeks yet BCH has a fast readjustment period. So if BTC price declines and BCH rises, then it can start a spiral where it’s more profitable to mine BCH and mining shifts to BCH in self-reinforcing spiral of decling BTC price and rising BCH price.

The Scalepocalypse is not yet resolved!

https://www.dashforcenews.com/bitcoin-com-to-dump-segwit2x-roger-ver-might-help-nchain-block-segwit/

Remember I’m the guy who publicly suggested (in fact screamed it all over the forum) buying LTC at $6 and selling at $80. I’m also the guy that was writing on these forums when Byteball was $1 million market cap that it had a unique technology that was worthwhile and that everyone should nibble on it even though I had concerns about its other design weaknesses. Ask @thejaytiesto for confirmation.

Tension grows... Soon main miners will not stand and start dumping their coin and stop mining. This will be the end.

Difficulty drops to meet the price, i.e. miners leave until an equilibrium is established where the amount of hashrate is profitable. Miners go where the profit is. So its impossible for it to be a case where all miners leave. Nonsense.

Note the following tangential criticism of SegWit is not going to determine the success or failure of SegWit:

https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-legal-experts-nchain-segwit-criticisms-flawed/

But I do agree with this nuance of the critique:

This would create a new form of intermediary needed for digital signatures, which is antithetical to bitcoin’s decentralized nature.

My decentralized ledger design’s protocol requires every node that signs for having verified a signature, to maintain that signature and be responsible for responding to inquiry for that signature (for predetermined fee). Nodes that habitually fail to respond are blacklisted by the collectivized cognition of the system (and nodes lose a very valuable revenue producing asset by failing to comply and they can’t attack the security of the consensus system by failing to comply). My decentralized ledger employs an objectivized swarm design to overcome the weaknesses of proof-of-work and proof-of-stake.
Antikais

Activity: 236

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:43:35 PM

they used bitcoin for marketing and probably they sold every bch they have. probably it will disappear in few months. same thing will happen to bitcoin gold.

ASSETA - Blockchain based borderless crypto bank | ICO | DISCUSSION THREAD | BOUNTIES
Hyperme.sh

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:44:37 PM

they used bitcoin for marketing and probably they sold every bch they have. probably it will disappear in few months. same thing will happen to bitcoin gold.

WARNING! You better read my post in this thread.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:02:45 PM

People still trust and use BTC, so the value of BCH will decrease gradually, or will increase when there are many users.
I think so!  Grin Grin Grin
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 03:15:13 PM

all the altcoins are going down. why do you think bitcoin cash needs to be different from all the other (pump and dump) altcoins?
everyone is finally dumping their bags and pretty soon there will be a massive panic selling all around the altcoin market. at least in man coins it will be like this.

and i can't really agree that BCH will die anytime soon though. the Bitmain and this Ver character will continue pouring money into it if they feel a death threat.

--looking for signature--
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:20:27 PM

BCH is shit and should just die
thanks for the free money tho Smiley
lol!

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
tylerik1

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:30:40 PM

Hi guys,

Seems BCH is going down fast. Is this the moment were BCH is going to bleed death?
Will the downtrent turn or continue?

Please let me know what you think Wink

I think Bitcoin Cash will need some time to rise again. They still have a chance to be a high value coin and China will support bcc!

hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:04:11 PM

Hi guys,

Seems BCH is going down fast. Is this the moment were BCH is going to bleed death?

I think Bitcoin Cash will need some time to rise again. They still have a chance to be a high value coin and China will support bcc!
At least BCH ever beat ETH price a moment when she enter the market for first time. I think this time she should be down before she rise again and make a surprise for us.
BenjaminFranklingwould

Activity: 335

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:13:11 AM

May be BCH will not just die... But for sure it is pretty much speculated coin. Yes, there are big money and support behind BCH but for speculation mostly. Not so much value, so little usage. I just dont see any big future for coin like this.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
Hyperme.sh

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:13:28 AM

It is doing well, all things considered. I think it has potential for a "fake" copy of bitcoin, it is actually dong very well and is priced above ethereum.

SegWit is the fake copy.

This is going to be quite shocking to most of you.

Satoshi planned it out well, that you would have your “fingertips burned up to your armpits” to teach you about immutability.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:23:32 AM

Hi guys,

Bitmain supported BCH and they even offering it as payment accepted coins only. So I'm sure that BCH will not simple die or go away.

http://www.trustnodes.com/2017/10/01/bitmain-now-accepts-bitcoin-cash-latest-mining-hardware

But since its just another altcoin, it will remain in the public just like hundreds of coins in it existence. BCH is even in the top #5. So it will remain in the market, although not much backing from the community. So we can hate it as much as we want, but it will still last as long as there as trading/hodling the coins.(although minimal).

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████