Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:45:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO] ██ CRYPTOCOPY - PLATFORM - COPY SUCCESSFUL CRYPTOCURRENCY INVESTORS ██  (Read 5072 times)
aerine

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:49:27 PM

Hello guys,

curious things happen over here.

Could you please tell me where do you get those investors to copy from? How do I know they are investors? I mean, I don't want to lose all my money (
manjak87

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:15:48 AM

Hello guys,

curious things happen over here.

Could you please tell me where do you get those investors to copy from? How do I know they are investors? I mean, I don't want to lose all my money (

We are getting info about investors from the blockchain. It is public so we are able to track them. In a few weeks we are going to display top100 and top1000 investors and how they together performed in a last period. What I can tell you right now is that for the last month top100 made about +40% and top1000 investors made about +20%. I would say thats not bad because neither BTC or ETH didn't have that much in last month, and, at the moment, we have very basic algorithm for picking top investor. That is going to be much improved.

So, keep tracking performance of investors and start copying.
manjak87

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:59:05 PM

Why do you think is necessary crypto currency for doing this kind of things? It seems that create a crypto for this isn't very useful, because you can do the same thing without create a crypto.
I think that a crypto must have a unique use.

CryptoCopy dosn't have token for platform. It works without token. We are going to create token only for raising funds for development and for sharing a profit with investors. I think that is a good use of token and smart contracts. But I share your opinion, there are no need for using crypto for all applications because it is sometimes just too much and doing that in a blockchain is only cool but bad idea.
Crumple Cat

Activity: 364
Merit: 138

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:17:51 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 08:13:30 PM by Crumple Cat

Hey,

Once again, I'm convinced that all genius is simple. You guys are offering a tool that I believe can be an excellent mechanism against scam. But in that case, if the top investors will really invest mainly in successful projects (although they are therefore successful), and all who aren't in the top 1000 investors will copy their solutions. Voila. Scammers will remain without investments Grin This is certainly an idealistic picture, but there can be a move to this. But of course I also want to say that isn't always correct to blindly repeat, even the most successful investors. As a result, such a top could abuse its position. And other excellent projects in which it would not have invested this top would be in a difficult situation.

Well, you can count on the support by Crumple Cat Cool
As in the bounty campaign and without it. But the first thing I would like to advise you is to improve your site, in particular the interface. Now it looks very poor.

So, I already made a tweet about your concept and I'm looking forward to seeing you on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/iamcrumplecat/status/924351608019935232

biy (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:51:43 PM

Hey,

Once again, I'm convinced that all genius is simple. You guys are offering a tool that I believe can be an excellent mechanism against scam. But in that case, if the top investors will really invest mainly in successful projects (although they are therefore successful), and all who aren't in the top 1000 investors will copy their solutions. Voila. Scammers will remain without investments Grin This is certainly an idealistic picture, but there can be a move to this. But of course I also want to say that isn't always correct to blindly repeat, even the most successful investors. As a result, such a top could abuse its position. And other excellent projects in which it would not have invested this top would be in a difficult situation.

Well, you can count on the support by Crumple Cat Cool
As in the bounty campaign and without it. But the first thing I would like to advise you is to improve your site, in particular the interface. Now it looks very poor.

So, I already made a tweet about your concept and I'm looking forward to seeing you on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/iamcrumplecat/status/924351608019935232

Hey Crumple Cat,

glad to see that you like Cryptocopy concept! Thank you for support. There will be more info about bounty in a few days.
biy (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:02:41 PM

We have started our bounty campaign. For more information visit this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2345810.0  Smiley
cookie333

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:46:49 PM

We have started our bounty campaign. For more information visit this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2345810.0  Smiley

Is there a translation campaign?
biy (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:07:38 PM

Is there a translation campaign?

At the moment we don't have bounty for translation, but we are planning to have some in the future.
Tramirostronix

Activity: 1078
Merit: 340

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 10:44:27 AM

When you will have a translation bounty , please pm me will be a pleasure to help Smiley

I love XRP. XRP>BTC + DEDICACE A JULIEN le CROISE
biy (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:34:40 PM

When you will have a translation bounty , please pm me will be a pleasure to help Smiley

We will let you know. For which language are you applying?
Tramirostronix

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:26:35 PM

We will let you know. For which language are you applying?

for french one, i can send you my previous work if you need  Cheesy

biy (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:44:56 PM

We have updated our whitepaper, now there is more information about project, with a detailed plan for future development, have a look here:
https://www.cryptocopy.me/whitepaper.pdf
Tramirostronix

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:25:43 PM

guys lot of problem with your format ... some part of your text are out of my computer screen, some letters are gone .. or weird symbols ..

ifyousmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:35:14 PM

it seems people are getting very proud of copying and paste others.. don't really understand how it become the way it is.
Estimation -- 75% Scam team
manjak87

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:49:08 PM

it seems people are getting very proud of copying and paste others.. don't really understand how it become the way it is.
Estimation -- 75% Scam team

You are the first one stated something like that. I would suggest you to read our whitepaper first.
If you can find one project that have tracking ethereum accounts and lets other copy it I will agree with you.
btcetc

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:36:20 PM

Is there a minimal amount to invest?
biy (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:43:02 PM

Is there a minimal amount to invest?

Yes, minimum is 0,1 ETH.
Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:26:41 AM

this project looks promising looking forward to make this project huge in future Smiley

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
cookie333

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:42:22 AM

this project looks promising looking forward to make this project huge in future Smiley

Agree, I am looking forward to use the platform!
Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 09:34:14 AM

Agree, I am looking forward to use the platform!

Im planning to participate on the ICO but the question is whats is minimum investment for this token? what is the ICO price? id like to know more about this coin Smiley

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀