Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:11:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherdelta is a good choice?  (Read 2337 times)
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:53:51 PM

I have just known this site few days ago when the booming of eBTC, I do not use this site to trade so far but what I can say is that the site is so laggy. There are no much activity but it seems to be so heavy to load, I'm sure it is not about my connection because I can open any other site smoothly. I also think that this site is only being used to sell most erc20 tokens that have just launched recently with airdrop. I dont see any good future of this exchange to be honest.

Yeah, the webpage too loads very slowly even if there is a good internet connection. I use Etherdelta when I sold one of my coins. So far, so good and I never had  a problem aside from the interface where the loading seems forever. Etherdelta is also recommended to me by one of my friends who have been a member of this forum for so long so I trust and I hoe that this will not be a hindrance.

The interface of etherdelta is not as complicated as other markets that one level with it, although the loading is heavy but always improves the system every day. Etherdelta is a favorite of all ICO coins and offers an easier decentralization because there is no need to register with an identity card or send an email.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:16:46 PM

Just a good choice for ICO projects as this is always the first destination of ICO and they often trade in this market. I think if it is pumped in this market then surely it will be an ICO project and you should consider long term investment
Singbatak

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:00:51 PM

I detests the services provided by Etherdelta besides it is the token exchanger is here every move has paid. So my friends who are also involved in bitcoins are no longer trading here. We're looking forward to a good exchanger. This is just a reminder of my experience based on what I've experienced in that exchanger
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:16:34 PM

It's actually decent ,once we understand how adding wallet, transferring deposits etc work

hmmmm you think so ?
well i havent tried trading in etherdelta ,i just heard from my friends that its not a user friendly platform.
so i didnt consider trading there besides the fact that i have zero knowledge in their system
but reading some comments from active traders of this platform i guess your right
if i have free time ill consider studying the exchange

Bitcall (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:00:38 PM

Coins listed on etherdelta are too cheap you have a chance to earn big profit when the coin will be listed on other exchanges but before buying a coin make sure to do your own research buy the coin which you think have a potential.
grossisthat.....

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:02:56 PM

ED is great once you learn how to use it with the exception of load times.
dutchkay

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:45:59 PM

Etherdelta is a very good exchange to make profit, besides the term decentralized is what i like more. You will need to know that it limits your trade cos you can only trade ERC20 tokens. I will suggest adding couple of other exchanges and use them. Many of them exits. It's always good to diversify
kira1347

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:49:53 PM

Etherdelta is good but there are other trading site that is better, I think . Smiley
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:59:05 PM

Etherdelta.com is a good choice for the one who have been making investments into ICO in large scale rather than investing into any other form of investment. It provides with the initial listing for the trading of the particular assets than other trading exchanges making it to be better on the basis of specific reason.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:06:50 PM

Decentralized market look like a good chance to make profit, etherdelta is one of most popular but look like all token on this market are full of speculation...... What you think about? Solid project like Centra are good investement for medium time or is too risky?
No one can give you the right answer since no one could able to predict the future.Etherdelta exchange is good since its a decentralized one but the thing i do complain on using them is the site is heavy to load and i do hate the fee because any transactions you would made do have corresponding fee which i do hate Cheesy. Etherdelta is only the exchange for erc20 tokens.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:09:42 PM

I trade to Etherdelta a few times and my feeling was that it was OK, I traded without any technical problems. However, it has two disadvantages that many people may not like. First, the altcoins are only traded, exchanged through Ethereum, if you want to trade with Bitcoin, it isn't suitable for you. Second, you will not need an account, but you will have to enter your private key to use it. I judge this is a lack of trust because nobody knows whether the private key is distributed. But I have tried trade and until now, no matter what happens. This is just my personal opinion
Smoothmazi

Activity: 80

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:17:14 PM

Used them once and won't be using them anytime soon. The steps involved were not user friendly in anyway.
Plus i find it strange that bids set higher than the asking price are not automatically filled and vice versa Huh

Leonbtc

Activity: 266
Merit: 190

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:52:40 PM

No volume no good choice. I stay away from excahnges like this.

Bitcomo

Activity: 130

Bitcomo - First CPA Network based on Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 06:30:35 PM

ED is safe since it's decentralised but its UX is terrible. As well as charts. I hope one day decentralised exchanges will be user friendly.

mrbnson

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

X-Block.io

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:01:40 PM

Etherdelta is great for trading brand new coins before they are listed on other exchanges, but other than that it's pretty useless. It is not very user friendly at all so there are much better exchanges to use.
littlebill16

Activity: 160
Merit: 12

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:03:51 PM

Used them once and won't be using them anytime soon. The steps involved were not user friendly in anyway.
Plus i find it strange that bids set higher than the asking price are not automatically filled and vice versa Huh

In order for any order to be filled someone has to manually match it, that's why the bids oftern exceed the sell price. Regarding ED, it's pretty horrible to use and only really good for immediately after ICOs

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░               UBEX               ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░               Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange               ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░        • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github        ░███▓
Euro1000

Activity: 209
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:07:01 PM

Etherdelta is not very convenient to use. But if you got used to it it is ok.
But I like that is running as a smart contract. Everything what you do is stored in the chain.
The downside is that you have pay gas for everything - but it is not very much.

In sum: You can use - but there are other exchanges which are easier to use.
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:18:19 PM

Etherdelta is not very convenient to use. But if you got used to it it is ok.
But I like that is running as a smart contract. Everything what you do is stored in the chain.
The downside is that you have pay gas for everything - but it is not very much.

In sum: You can use - but there are other exchanges which are easier to use.
Most of peoples using this just for new coins and ICO tokens just because of this they are not worrying about any thing because for all other services we have many reputable and user friendly exchanges they are doing very good and giving best services hope Etherdelta devs also will do some better work and do this also as user friendly
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:20:58 PM

It is a good exchange, i have never used it, but a lot of people who i know were using it and it works fine, it is not the best exchange out there, because you can trade in better exchanges, and they have less fees, like bittrex or poloniex, and also they are more safe, i dont know why are you trading in that one. But if it is good for you, then keep using it, good luck.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:27:10 PM

Decentralized market look like a good chance to make profit, etherdelta is one of most popular but look like all token on this market are full of speculation...... What you think about? Solid project like Centra are good investement for medium time or is too risky?
For all I heard, it sucks and it's terrible and lists the coins without even asking the owners of the coins. And they are terrible at responding to the owners /developers of those coin if any mistake, because they are decentralized no one can do anything. And the user interface is also terrible, better go for a better exchange, it's just a waste of time I believe.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██