Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:10:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It's Time to Buy Alt Coin  (Read 8514 times)
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:59:26 PM

Yes that's the obvious thing for now as due to fork situation everyone is selling the alts and sending it to the bitcoin and that's why bitcoin is growing as well. ;-)

This is like golden period where we can buy the alts on one side while we can sell the bitcoin really high at this point. That's just amazing to see the current scenario and I'm gonna make my altcoin portfolio really strong now. Hope to see ether hit the sky real soon after fork is over. Keep buying keep earning!
Crytpozer0

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:02:21 PM

It is surely the time to buy some of the good altcoins, there was clearly something fishy these days dipping the altcoins, people wanted to get btg so they converted their altcoins to btc? thats nonsense, it is way to early to dump your altcoins for btc, I read some nasty things of Bittrex dumped altcoins for btc to get more btg, Bittrex is one of the biggest exchanges, might this be true than it would be a shame!

Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:15:38 PM

i think it is still unknown how hard forks effects altcoins price but it certainly creates bearish price action, like Ethereum went through a total of four hard forks,it was a good year for the currency.
abcd7

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:22:19 PM

of course is time for invest as many of them they touch ground so with good research is time to choose some of them with future
sebasman2

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:23:33 PM

Yea a lot of attention is always good for the price. So yeah I kind of agree with you man.
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:31:07 PM

Look at the price, what's happening, it's all affect of hard forking, which will be happening in 3rd week of October. But now we can see the reaction of the market. Just wait couple of days more, All Alt coin price will hit rock bottom. It is good chance to buy or invest in alt coin, if you want to get into few new coins.
I agree with you completely. This is a great time to buy certain altcoins like DeepOnion, Lumens etc since I feel that they are highly undervalued at the moment.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
surix

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:54:54 PM

It maybe or maybe not. It's true that all money went away from alts to chaise some quick profit in BTC hardfork, resulting a good price in alts. But if you put your money here, you will lose quite a lot in BTC potential gains. Are you sure you can profit more from alt recovery vs BTC hardfork?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
imteaz (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 02:15:02 PM

It maybe or maybe not. It's true that all money went away from alts to chaise some quick profit in BTC hardfork, resulting a good price in alts. But if you put your money here, you will lose quite a lot in BTC potential gains. Are you sure you can profit more from alt recovery vs BTC hardfork?

Look at the price today, Almost all alt coin price going down, even before sept 14 china news. So if it isn't best time to buy, not sure when. And today bitcoin passed 5k mark, within next few days it might hit 5.5k mark due to all people jumping to get free Gold.

juli50

Activity: 278
Merit: 101

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:22:03 PM

All the people is selling altcoins to buy btc and receive free btc gold. I think that this btc gold will be a failure, its the same... Im not going to sell my altcoins for this nonsense coin, i dont recommend you to do that. I will keep my onions and all the altcoins and i wont sell any of them. Think about it really well before buying btc. Good luck

9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:33:41 PM

Seriously am loving what is happening around  must altcoin price right now. As we already know October 25th is the set date for bitcoin hard fork slipt, so almost altcoin traders are selling off their assets to get prepared for the fork slipt, the irony to all the drama is that, at the end of the fork slipt, they will get more profit just the way they did with bitcoin cash.
 But the interesting part of it all is that while they are busy dumping their coin/assets to get Bitcoin Gold am busy stocking up all their dumping coin because I know they will definitely come back for it after the fork
lunnatic

Activity: 1190

COMBONetwork

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:38:37 PM

Look at the price, what's happening, it's all affect of hard forking, which will be happening in 3rd week of October. But now we can see the reaction of the market. Just wait couple of days more, All Alt coin price will hit rock bottom. It is good chance to buy or invest in alt coin, if you want to get into few new coins.
I don't think this time a good choice to buy altcoins. The bitcoin value is keep raising if bitcoin value is keep up possibility altcoin value is going down. This is my opinion do not know it's right or not but just see altcoins value right now.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Manchumichael

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:56:53 PM

I don't think this time a good choice to buy altcoins. The bitcoin value is keep raising if bitcoin value is keep up possibility altcoin value is going down. This is my opinion do not know it's right or not but just see altcoins value right now.
You are only saying the altcoin value is dropping then why it is not a good time to buy altcoins. I think this is a good time to buy altcoins when the bitcoin price is stable that time all altcoins price will increase and we can make a profit.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:03:16 PM

On this time Bitcoin price is $5200 and this is first-time high rate Bitcoin never before this up this high price and many altcoins at their lowest rate and you should earn good from altcoins by picking from the bottom.
TheCarm

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:40:43 PM

It is a good time to buy altcoin, if you want to get into few new coins. I agree.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀        ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███████████████████████████████████████████████
█████    ▄█████████▌   ▐█████▀  ▐███████████████▌  ▀██████████████████
████▌   ▐██████████    █████    ████████████████    ██████████████████
████▌   ▐█████████▄▄▄▄█████▌   ▐███████████████▌   ▐███▀▀█████████████
█████    ▀███████████████▀▀        ▄███████████    ██▀   ▐████████████
██████▄     ▀▀███████▀▀         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀█████▌   ▐▀   ▄███▀▀   ▀█████
█████████▄▄     ▀▀███▄  ▄▄    ████▀    ▄   ███       ▄███▀   ▄█  ▐████
█████████████▄▄     ▀████▌   ▐███▀   ███   ██▌      ████    ██▀  █████
██████▀▀   ▀█████▄    ███    ████   ███▌  ▐██    ▌  ▐██▌      ▄▄██████
█████    ▄████████    ▐██    ██▀▀   ██▀   ▐▀    ▐█   ██▌   ▀██▀▀  ████
████▌   ▐████████▀    ███▄     ▄▄▄     ▄    ▄   ▐██   ██▄      ▄▄█████
████▌   ███████▀    ▄███████████████████████████████▄  ▀▀██████▀▀ ████
█████    ▀▀▀▀     ▄█████████▀    ▀█▀    ▀█       ▀████▄▄         ▄████
██████▄▄    ▄▄▄▄████████████  █████  ██  █  █  █  ████████████████████
█████████████████████████  █▄    ▄█▄    ▄█  █  █  ████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀▐▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀    ▄▀█████▀     ▀█▄
▄█▄    █        ▀▄   ███▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▄       ▄▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████      ▀▄▄▄▄▄▀       ███
███     ▄▄███████▄▄     ▄▀█
█  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀███████▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █
▀█   █     ▀███▀     ▀▄  █▀
▀█▄▄█▄      █        █▄█▀
▀█████▄ ▄▀▀ ▀▀▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▀█████        ████▀
▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
● OVER 1000 GAMES
● DAILY RACES AND BONUSES
● 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT
runcup

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:45:01 PM

the market is painfully depressive

As an altcoin trader, i think we didn't see the bottom yet. Everything goes into bitcoin right now, this is a serious rally but the dumping is going to be crazy too when people is going to buy altcoin back.
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:58:28 PM

First correction and alts will return their previous positions, and maybe they even start with booming.
the market is painfully depressive
As an altcoin trader, i think we didn't see the bottom yet. Everything goes into bitcoin right now, this is a serious rally but the dumping is going to be crazy too when people is going to buy altcoin back.
This will probably continue to bother us until fork day. Prices going to fall more and will bounce back one day after. I don't know why people investigating this fork in detail when we all know what is going to happen like previous time. Smart once are in alts now or they will join in coming days.
Cixboy61

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:05:17 PM

BTC looks like very aggressive to reach a new ATHs. I think altcoins need some time to buy at bottom.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     A N T E X     / // ///     MULTI-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED PROTOCOLS & SERVICES     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Telegram Group     >     Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Whitepaper     <     Telegram Channel
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:09:09 PM

One of the only sensible posts that I have recent in recent few days. I am trying to pick atll time lows off all tried and tested coins. WHile people are converting alts to bitcoin to get the gold, i am buying more alts!

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:24:02 PM

It was the time and now it is also the time to buy altcoins. I know people who have made millions in investing in altcoins. I wish i had started earlier to collect altcoins.

I had Dogecoin and Litecoin I traded them for Bitcoin. I made a litte profit from it, but i wish i had not done it. Altcoins will rise up in the future thats why.

Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:32:33 PM

It was the time and now it is also the time to buy altcoins. I know people who have made millions in investing in altcoins. I wish i had started earlier to collect altcoins.

I had Dogecoin and Litecoin I traded them for Bitcoin. I made a litte profit from it, but i wish i had not done it. Altcoins will rise up in the future thats why.

Yeah it is pity that i also didnt know about crypto world in earlier stages. there are so many people make huge profits with altcoins in especially in 2016. Especially XEL ETH DASH made many people millionaire. Anyway it is just the beginning, i hope we can make also good choices for future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: