Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:09:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It's Time to Buy Alt Coin  (Read 8504 times)
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:48:41 PM

Could you explain how in your opinion a hardfork affects "all" altcoin prices?
Doesn't really make sense to me.

We all knew that altcoin so far is not good to buy in. Lets us wait for a moment after the hard fork for what could be the result?
IT is surely that that after this pre-ico  Maybe some of the altcoin are now going to increase and become  high bid.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:41:10 PM

Could you explain how in your opinion a hardfork affects "all" altcoin prices?
Doesn't really make sense to me.
Yes good thinking. you are right.
but i think this is a good time to buy Altcoin. because now BTC is pump and Altcoin have dump.
It's your own decision. but i hope Altcoin will pump soon.

Good luck

I do agreed with you, it is really good time to buy, because there are many altcoin that high before and now they got dumped for a couple of weeks but then for sure after the hard fork some of them can go back at the original price value little by little.
kryptofidde

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:10:28 PM

Altcoins are performing great, all signals in place for gains. Think both BTC and alts will skyrocket within a year
bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:22:44 PM

It is probably better to wait for a bit, the time for BTC to start a correction as it must happen.
Then you will see a sort of euphoria on the altcoins.
imteaz (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 09:36:58 PM

in next few days, bitcoin might hit 7k mark, as everyone wants bitcoin before segwit 2x fork happens in Nov 15th. So yes next few days alt coin will go down, my bet on these alt coin will jump in price after Nov fork.
1. OMG
2. XLM
3. Ripple
4. TenX
5. ADA
6. UBQ
7. CLAM
8. STrat

So good luck if you invest in these alt coin.

mining_spaceship

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:52:18 PM

You gotta be crazy to dump your bitcoins for alts right now. I don't think Bitcoin is doubling for the next few months, but we are currently in an ATH, and there is still a lot of upside potential

⚪ Byteball (https://byteball.org/)     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1608859.0)          TELEGRAM (https://t.me/byteball)          TWITTER (https://twitter.com/ByteballOrg)          MEDIUM (https://medium.com/byteball)          SLACK (https://slack.byteball.org/)          REDDIT (https://www.reddit.com/r/ByteBall/)
Greenrace

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:59:06 PM

Look at the price, what's happening, it's all affect of hard forking, which will be happening in 3rd week of October. But now we can see the reaction of the market. Just wait couple of days more, All Alt coin price will hit rock bottom. It is good chance to buy or invest in alt coin, if you want to get into few new coins.
really, if prices like this we should immediately buy altcoins that much. look for altcoins and collect and wait for the market to achieve great results

Greenrace

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:04:24 PM

You gotta be crazy to dump your bitcoins for alts right now. I don't think Bitcoin is doubling for the next few months, but we are currently in an ATH, and there is still a lot of upside potential
if it does not need cash immediately for what we sell bitcoin now but if urgent need we still have to sell our bitcoin though not a big profit but if we have much money now time buy bitcoin or alts coin

KaranRaut

Activity: 106

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:07:20 PM

Look at the price, what's happening, it's all affect of hard forking, which will be happening in 3rd week of October. But now we can see the reaction of the market. Just wait couple of days more, All Alt coin price will hit rock bottom. It is good chance to buy or invest in alt coin, if you want to get into few new coins.

In retrospection you were right. The prices of the ALT rose after the fork until it levelled again in a week. What do you think will happen when the time comes for Segwit2X ? As most BTC will be passively trapped in wallets, do you think the prices of ALTs will rise before the segwit2x fork or after?
Alferdo007

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:08:26 PM

really, if prices like this we should immediately buy altcoins that much. look for altcoins and collect and wait for the market to achieve great results

agree. i am stock many alts for cheap recent  Smiley
lukmankhan25

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:59:05 PM

but what if the BTC keeps climbing ,, how is altcoin going next ?, i think we should align the two. so we should have an analysis of bitcoin and other altcoins
imteaz (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 03:33:29 AM

I am not saying, sell your bitcoin and buy alt coin.
What am trying to say, you might not able to buy alt coin in this price, because after shgwit 2x fork, price will jump 20% to 30% most of the alt coin. So if you want to get in alt coin, this is the best chance.

hgmarral

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:24:46 AM

I am not saying, sell your bitcoin and buy alt coin.
What am trying to say, you might not able to buy alt coin in this price, because after shgwit 2x fork, price will jump 20% to 30% most of the alt coin. So if you want to get in alt coin, this is the best chance.

Hypothetically if this expected pump after the fork doesn't happen do you think there could be a lot of FUD in the market? A lot of altcoins getting hammered at the moment, market not looking as good at the moment.
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:52:07 AM

If anyone can key in to a very good altcoin before the fork, the upside gain is certain after the fork and beyond. The market is full of opportunities now. Only the savvy trader and investors will see this!
sky24

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:00:34 AM

It is always a good time to invest in altcoins, especially with so many interesting and diverse coins coming onto the market. Take a look at Propthereum.io for example. They are mixing business with digital currency. In short they are an asset backed cryptocurrency on the blockchain. They are backed by real estate and are expecting a 1566% coin appreciation in a short period of time. Keep an eye out for them. they launch this November. Let me know your thoughts.
md.falkone

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:36:36 PM

not everything, but there are good violas which will show good result, and now it is a high time to buy them, in 2018 violas will prove to be from very good party therefore buy so far there is time.
infinity33

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:45:54 PM

but what if the BTC keeps climbing ,, how is altcoin going next ?, i think we should align the two. so we should have an analysis of bitcoin and other altcoins
There is no problem when bitcoin is keep on climbing this is common as the number coin bitcoin is so let say you dont have enough funds to buy bitcoin then altcoin is there for you to help you , let say you have to make analysis on it but don't focus in just one.
Sarveshjagga

Activity: 73

Etherium Era

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:11:38 PM

Its good time or bad time ? too confusing post
saulzaents

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:17:29 PM

There is a new fork rumor in November. I think the market has still not come to it because bitcoin is still going up. After the latest fork case, the price of bitcoin continued to rise rapidly, and the altcoins received the proceeds from this transaction. I do not know exactly what days are fork in November, but maybe a few altcoins can be taken before that day. The price of bitcoin definitely needs to be corrected. nobody can use it this way.

BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 07:27:17 PM

There is a new fork rumor in November. I think the market has still not come to it because bitcoin is still going up. After the latest fork case, the price of bitcoin continued to rise rapidly, and the altcoins received the proceeds from this transaction. I do not know exactly what days are fork in November, but maybe a few altcoins can be taken before that day. The price of bitcoin definitely needs to be corrected. nobody can use it this way.

another fork again if im right the last bitcoin fork is just around two weeks ago
the price of bitcoin keep increasing after the downfall before the last fork and if there will be another
maybe the price will drop again and break the record again after the fork
but its not good time to buy altcoin even the bitcoin price drop other altcoin price also drop
and when the price bitcoin price rise the altcoin price will not rise and just become stable in the drop price

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: