Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:38:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It's Time to Buy Alt Coin  (Read 8504 times)
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:31:24 PM

Almost every altcoins has got declined in its value while bitcoin keep on growing to reach much bigger price. So, who has been planning to invest into altcoins can use it as an opportunity and invest into it, because during the price correction of bitcoin alts will show positive growth.
To be honest, if you have money can use to invest for long term, I strongly recommend you should go to buy altcoin instead of Bitcoin at the moment. Because the price of Bitcoin can breakdowns anytime, its bubble are growing fastly, it isn't good for the growth of any cryptocurrency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:53:35 PM

Look at the price, what's happening, it's all affect of hard forking, which will be happening in 3rd week of October. But now we can see the reaction of the market. Just wait couple of days more, All Alt coin price will hit rock bottom. It is good chance to buy or invest in alt coin, if you want to get into few new coins.
I would say once Bitcoin starts to dip, then it would be a good time to invest in Altcoins.
If you want to invest NOW in Altcoins, then go for less volatile Alts, perhaps try Ethereum, Lite, Ripple.
chrisfatos

Activity: 224
Merit: 104

DIW - Decentralized Security

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:55:51 PM

If you will invest short term, choose carefully, most altcoins are volatile now, Ethereum being the less volatile of all.
If you want to invest long term, then hands down look at Bitcoin, its seems to be doing well.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Adil Amim

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:08:13 PM

Since, the price of altcoins is going to low in comparison to earlier, so It is a very good time to invest in altcoin if you want to make money.
sprdy

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 03:09:55 PM

Yes it is indeed a good time atm but I'd wait a few days to look how BTC will develope 
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:48:46 PM

Almost every altcoins has got declined in its value while bitcoin keep on growing to reach much bigger price. So, who has been planning to invest into altcoins can use it as an opportunity and invest into it, because during the price correction of bitcoin alts will show positive growth.
To be honest, if you have money can use to invest for long term, I strongly recommend you should go to buy altcoin instead of Bitcoin at the moment. Because the price of Bitcoin can breakdowns anytime, its bubble are growing fastly, it isn't good for the growth of any cryptocurrency.

its better to have an investment for a long term because i think its like a saving money in the bank and we are not withdraw that money if the price is not increase. but if you decide to invest your money in altcoin, then you need to thinking how much the price you want to buy, what will happen with their project, how long you can be patience until the price is finish and how good the dev and the team so you can have to promote their site or their tokens to gain visitor and investor money.
gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 04:54:18 PM

In these days so many favorite altcoins are going on very low price due to the bitcoin price rising very high. Bitcoin can drop any time back to some low price and then all altcoins will rise and its will make good profit. This is very best time to expand the money and time to make big portfolio for future growth. If you want to hold then buy good coin and book profit in 2 and 3 years.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
imteaz (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 06:00:27 PM

Guys hold your horse, Don't buy yet... give it couple of more days Smiley good luck

youok

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:55:54 AM

is it time to buy altcoin?
look at altcoin prices now if it is compared with several month ago. the altcoin price is low at this moment . it is  good time to buy alt at low price. that is a little my opinion .  Smiley

skarais
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2094

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 01:39:37 AM

the current altcoin price has dropped so drastically and it is now a good time to buy altcoin for investments, as I believe next year altcoin prices will rise even higher than before, and there are the best altcoins to make such investments Ethereum and Waves.
I think altcoin is very potential to continue to increase in the next year.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
tengek37

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:11:52 AM

of course, now is the right time to buy Altcoin.
The rising bitcoin effect makes most of the price of altcoin drop.
so if you want to bet then buy altcoin now. Wink
nitehawk

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Worldcore - Banking for the Future

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:48:24 AM

I've been picking up altcoins all week. Everyone is waiting for the fork to happen, take advantage of this situation to buy coins that are on sale. I've been buying CVC, OMG, MTL, etc and I will continue to do so.

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
        ▄▄█████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████▄
    ▄█████████████████▀▀▀██████████
   █████████████████       ███████
  ██████▀▀▀████████   ███   ██████   █
 █████       ██████   ███   ██████   ██
 ████   ███   █████   ███   █████   ███
█████   ███   █████   ███    ████   ████
█████   ███   █████   ████   ████   ████
████    ███   ████   █████   ███   █████
████   ████   ████   █████   ███   █████
▀███   ████   ████   ██████       █████
 ███   █████   ███   ████████▄▄▄███████
  █   ██████   ███   █████████████████
      ███████       █████████████████
     ██████████▄▄▄█████████████████▀
     ▀███████████████████████████▀
       ▀▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Worldcore
▄▄
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
▀▀  ██
    ██
    ▄▄
    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ▀▀
██   
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:49:13 AM

I've been picking up altcoins all week. Everyone is waiting for the fork to happen, take advantage of this situation to buy coins that are on sale. I've been buying CVC, OMG, MTL, etc and I will continue to do so.
I am not so sure if you'd make your money back with those coins. Investing in bitcoin during that fork should give you more money.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Nagrogflaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:20:04 AM

From what i see these are just speculations, everyone should do as he thinks suits him best, buy or sell, the time to buy alt coins is when you think its best.
if we follow the economic law if altcoins are down then now is the time we buy altcoins but if we are need money we must be forced to sell it even though it's a loss for us

OracionSeis

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:56:55 PM

people dump alt for btc. you know this hardfork give free bitcoin gold, so they will try to get free Gold by buying Bitcoin or exchange their alt

I agree most people now are buying bitcoin since there will be a fork and i think the price action will continue until the hardfork happen .
I am waiting for the perfect opportunity to buy more coins. Im pretty sure altcoin price will recover since people will buy again their favorite alcoins after they get their bitcoin gold.
of course it will recover. my speculation: ppl dump alt for btc > ppl get free gold > ppl dump gold for btc and alt.
Or ppl hold gold or even continue buy it, then btc down. Bitcoin gold has more supporter than bitcoin cash, they won't let the gold die
Finally, Bitcoin Gold died, a shitcoin won't have good future while we have enough Bitcoin to help the growth of Bitcoin in future. Recently, the Bitcoin system has been improved by Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and other altcoins can create fastly transactions. Bitcoin Gold just a shitcoin, in my opinion.

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
Faruque312

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 09:27:48 PM

its also my opinion cause bitcoin is dump now and the altcoin in Dump. So I think this is the right time for buying Altcoin, I think altcoin can pump in this year. Smiley
I am not sure its my think if I wrong then I am sorry Smiley

rexter

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:39:40 PM

I think you should always monitor the price value in coinmarketcap if the Alt value goes dump then that's your chance to buy Altcoins,everyday is always the right time to invest you should just to monitor the price value if it goes pump and dump.
animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:42:19 PM

Diversify your investment among multiple altcoins if you want lower risk. Invest in different altcoins instead of putting them all into one altcoin, and in the long run, you should be fine. Keep in mind that you should still have a spare portion of BTC at all times.
romeo111

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:57:47 PM

No. i think it's not a good time to buy Altcoin. because now altcoin prise is not stable.
so don't invest and buy any altcoin to hold. i think you just wait few days after BTC fork. then you will invest and buy altcoin. i hope these coin give us a big opportunity in future
veraoktav127

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:47:31 PM

Look at the price, what's happening, it's all affect of hard forking, which will be happening in 3rd week of October. But now we can see the reaction of the market. Just wait couple of days more, All Alt coin price will hit rock bottom. It is good chance to buy or invest in alt coin, if you want to get into few new coins.
if I have a lot of money it's time I invest alt coin because the price seems to be down and we can have alt coin with a lot of money

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: