Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 01:36:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It's Time to Buy Alt Coin  (Read 8509 times)
pogpog10

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:27:28 AM

Alt coins are starting to gain value and return to their original zone. It was a great opportunity when bitcoin made peak and alt coins saw the bottom. You are lucky if you collected alt coins back then .

legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:49:24 PM

While Bitcoin has been falling during these days, altcoins, vice versa are rapidly growing. We might hurry up to buy alts!
bitroxis

Activity: 122

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:55:01 PM

I guess the altcoins are recovering after news broke that the fork that was planned for the 16th of November isn't taking place anymore. I agree, the timing for investment is crucial.

kripto para

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:57:39 PM

It's time to buy nothing, stay in fiat. Smiley
you can't earn money when you buy from highs, you need to be patient and start collecting again when it's low. now all prices are way too high to buy back.
DeathGrasp

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:59:53 PM

I guess the altcoins are recovering after news broke that the fork that was planned for the 16th of November isn't taking place anymore. I agree, the timing for investment is crucial.

The news about fork is already yet, correction already yet, what do u waiting else? For my mind now is good time to buy alts and invest in some interesting ICOs...

ugr_erkn92

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:01:14 PM

I think Bitcoin will be under $ 6,000 this time, so ı can re-enter the altcoins. But there's no need to rush, because  Bitcoin correction isn't yet completed.
cryptonianz

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:25:19 PM

Yes, it was time to buy Alt Coins but it was certain that the prices would go down eventually as they would be dragged by Bitcoin hype of the last few months.

This is what x2 did to the Crypto World.

I believe we will see more down-trend over the weekend!

strocifer

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:37:18 PM

Always a good time to buy altcoins these days.
It's much more volatile than fiat currencies so a nice way to make some easy trades, or you can buy token on ICO.
Stay away from crap coins though.
ahtremblay

Activity: 252

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:51:19 PM

Altcoins price has fallen down today. I think it will continue decline until the weekend. You should wait to buy.

johstacy

Activity: 225
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:57:46 PM

I think Bitcoin will be under $ 6,000 this time, so ı can re-enter the altcoins. But there's no need to rush, because  Bitcoin correction isn't yet completed.

And how do you think Cash will grow or fall. I do not have Cash, and I did not buy it. Probably it'a good for a short time. I do not understand this rapid currency growth, only look on figures.

prp101

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:27:37 PM

So is BCH gonna become new BTC, and why alts dipping so hard? Cheesy
Himanshu111

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:33:19 PM

Look at the price, what's happening, it's all affect of hard forking, which will be happening in 3rd week of October. But now we can see the reaction of the market. Just wait couple of days more, All Alt coin price will hit rock bottom. It is good chance to buy or invest in alt coin, if you want to get into few new coins.
I think it's a very good time to buy altcoins now as the master of all cryptocurrencies-bitcoin is showing an increase in value which has caused a blood bath in altcoin market. You will be able to buy some progressive altcoins at really good price and you can expect good amounts of profits from them. I would recommend you to buy ethereum, litecoin and monero as all of them are really good projects.
TravelMug

Activity: 2646
Merit: 844

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:06:58 PM

Look at the price, what's happening, it's all affect of hard forking, which will be happening in 3rd week of October. But now we can see the reaction of the market. Just wait couple of days more, All Alt coin price will hit rock bottom. It is good chance to buy or invest in alt coin, if you want to get into few new coins.
I think it's a very good time to buy altcoins now as the master of all cryptocurrencies-bitcoin is showing an increase in value which has caused a blood bath in altcoin market. You will be able to buy some progressive altcoins at really good price and you can expect good amounts of profits from them. I would recommend you to buy ethereum, litecoin and monero as all of them are really good projects.

What increase of value are you talking about? Btc is already down to $6300 so I don't know where you got the idea that bitcoin is "showing an increase in value".

Its price pump is over because segwit2x is not been push in 16 of November. However, not all alts is being pump as a result of this cancellation. The only altcoin that is being pump is bch. So its still a good entry point for altcoins today because it is still bleeding. But if you want to join the wave of bch you are very welcome to do so.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
zxl912157

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:33:50 PM

I'm glad to see BTC prices go down fast, yes I see this a good chance to get Altcoin.
Already long altcoin is dying. do not delay the time to buy altcoin and BCH.  Grin
Wagako

Activity: 249

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:34:32 PM

It is the perfect time to buy altcoins because price is really low compared before. As i observe when the bitcoin price increase the altcoin price decrease. It there any relationship between this two when it comes to their unstable price??

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
wareen
Millionaire
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1001

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:24:00 PM

Yeah, these altcoins are altcoin can mining and have large community, especially Ethereum and Monero have many users use these coins for their transaction instead of Bitcoin recently. Although Litecoin is also a good coin for your portfolio, but you have to remember, this coin usually follow the price of Bitcoin.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
.PDATA..
TOKEN..
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
bavicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 1848
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:45:06 PM

It might be a good opportunity to invest in altcoins, however they could drop even more. Who knows Cheesy

The only way is up ~bavicrypto
azisjz4

Activity: 521

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 05:56:09 PM

Yes I agree, this time is the right time to buy and invest altcoin for long term profits, because the current price is down. I personally purchased some atlcoin and hope get profits for future maybe next month or next year who knows..

Jurski

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:00:55 PM

Yes now is a great time to get in , though no one knows when will the drop end and you would actually like to buy at the lowest price.You could actually wait a little more and see if prices drop even lower
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:20:10 PM

I just don't think Altcoin market has hit the bottom, I just have a feeling that come December we will likely see another sell off because money will be leaving the space more than it will be entering

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: