Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:01:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It's Time to Buy Alt Coin  (Read 8509 times)
pavank7

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:33:37 AM

Yes, indeed it's the time to buy altcoins. With the markets in a downslide, it's better to opt for a safe investment. I recommend you to go through this website http://www.altcointrend.com/2018/03/13/top-3-altcoins-you-should-buy/
Ekaterinat

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:39:23 AM

Look at the price, what's happening, it's all affect of hard forking, which will be happening in 3rd week of October. But now we can see the reaction of the market. Just wait couple of days more, All Alt coin price will hit rock bottom. It is good chance to buy or invest in alt coin, if you want to get into few new coins.
Six months have passed and the situation is repeated. Despite the fact that we remember what growth was in December after a significant fall and now there are people who do not believe in the further growth of the market. There is no need to doubt that the market will grow and the prices of the altcoins will set new records.
Bumblebee200

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:40:43 AM

I think now is good time to buy altcoins. Like BTC and ETH. Because the price of altcoins is low. I am sure that BTC and ETH will be up and we are will get more profit by sell them. Dont be affraid to invest and buy altcoins, it's really promising profit.
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:16:12 AM

The current market situation is such that I think affords everyone who have interest in securing some coins especially altcoins at relatively low prices. Have said it before, the dip has eventually prove itself as a blessing in disguise to every wise investors to accumulate so many promising coins, lying in wait for a pump sooner or later.
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:20:05 AM

I hope the hard forking will be happening not that often and real projects will step out
fakeshadow

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:27:08 AM

agreed ,as i watching the history of market ,it's arleady the bottom ,price of altcoin never keep falling ,really great to buy eth and others which you like .
rammanbl4

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:53:49 PM

It's always good time to buy altcoins, only it would be awesome if alt's wouldn't be so dependent on BTC price. But I hope in time that will change too.
dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:00:20 PM

If this is a long term investment then this is a great opportunity for us to buy altcoin. Currently the cryptocurrency market is bleeding, the prices of all altcoin are cheap, we should buy before the price starts to rise. We should buy the valuable and potential altcoin, preferably in the top 20 of coinmarketcap. Now the price of ethereum is $ 390, a price too cheap for a promising altcoin, I will take all the savings to buy Ethereum.

MikeM33

Activity: 97

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:03:41 PM

At present, after experiencing a large fluctuation in exchange rates due to the negative news, the price of altcoins has dropped dramatically, so this is a good time to invest in altcoins because of the months. Then the rates of altcoins will rebind and rise quickly again.
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:07:27 PM

Now is a very good time to buy altcoins although of course maybe the altcoins will decrease even more in price, but I will hope that all the same the altcoins market will still begin to rise, because now it looks very awful
yoyolife121

Activity: 189

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:11:18 PM

Look at the price, what's happening, it's all affect of hard forking, which will be happening in 3rd week of October. But now we can see the reaction of the market. Just wait couple of days more, All Alt coin price will hit rock bottom. It is good chance to buy or invest in alt coin, if you want to get into few new coins.
I think it is the good time to buy altcoins I advice you have to invest in these altcoins (ETH, NEO & WAVES)
SarahAfiah

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:12:14 PM

Now is a very good time to buy altcoins although of course maybe the altcoins will decrease even more in price, but I will hope that all the same the altcoins market will still begin to rise, because now it looks very awful
it's just an unwarranted speculation that we need to understand Altcoin has its own based platform on the etherum and waves that each coin integrates its system into the smart coin to shoot the economic business on the project it runs and that's why Etherum and waves have impaired market value. so if you wanna take a risk its a good time to make it and get it

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
Udrujes

Activity: 224

A decentralized registry for unique assets

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 05:18:06 PM

Yes, now is a very good time for watching and buying alts. I, for example, bought myself an effect on neo, a very promising Ico.

* Codex   |   Collect with Trust *
isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:35:12 PM

for many altkoins there is strong support of the community, which "pumps" the crypto currency. Here you should understand the risks and give an account of the honesty of such earnings, but such projects bring huge profits. For example, the Chinese projects NEO and TRON.
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:22:05 PM

for many altkoins there is strong support of the community, which "pumps" the crypto currency. Here you should understand the risks and give an account of the honesty of such earnings, but such projects bring huge profits. For example, the Chinese projects NEO and TRON.

A pump is not based on strong support, at least not real support. A pump is supported by an organized group with the goal of scamming as much newbies as they can. Obviously, a pump is always followed by huge dump and the newbies are left holding the bag with lot of trash in the form of dead crypto assets.

This is the time to buy altcoins, be the growing number of scams out there is really unacceptable.

Beware of all the marvelous projects, promising huge returns guaranteed to make you rich in a matter of weeks.

Remember; if something appears too good to be true, then it probably is!

Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:31:24 PM

Of course, in many positions the price is now in the same position as a year ago. I am not sure that after 2 years you will have the opportunity to buy coins at 30% of the denomination.
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:42:02 PM

things do not go well in crypto money markets and prices are constantly falling. I think this is a very good timing for those who want to enter the market. It's time to get a subcoin.
Yeah right now altcoins price is affordable to invest in as the price of bitcoins is too high now which has led to the downfall in the price of altcoins so if you invest in reputed altcoins at a moment and hold it for next few months then it will surely yield you best profits on your investments but make sure that you invest in a right coin at a right time to get maximum benefits from it in future.
Remember, investing altcoin at dip price does not mean you always have good base price to start for holding long term.
Even short time to get profit, you still do not have this chance.
Because sometimes, that coin ended the bullish trend and the whale do not want to continue this trend again until they buy enogh amount again.
Like DGB, those who bought it at 2000 satoshi for each lost many money after dumped to the current price.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
roglopolo

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:45:34 PM

I think this is the best time to buy altcoins .The market is beginning to recover, I think we need to invest before it's too late
photo123

Activity: 198

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:47:27 PM

YES! it is the good time to buy and watching altcoins I suggest you to have invest in these coins

ETH

WAVES

NEO
chrismartin

Activity: 340
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:47:49 PM

Look at the price right now mate , its has a very huge decrease compare to old prices.  If i were you i will grab this time to buy and hodl until such time that it will be back to stable price. Because me, i already bought some of altcoins in a low price
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: