Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:33:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: It's Time to Buy Alt Coin  (Read 8512 times)
Baxta

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:38:25 AM

I guess that the time is approaching when again almost all the altcoys will trample in price. Of course, I do not have 100% certainty, but the situation on the market is the way it is.

wabashky

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:40:28 AM

After a deep correction when u could buy perspective coins very cheap, I think it's the best time to buy and my shoping list is big) Wish a great profit everybody!
hatha way

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:42:15 AM

The graphics and the wallet is all red now so this is the perfect moment to buy coins if you want to invest
blissben930

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:00:26 PM

I see your post is of October. Now everything has changed, if you look at the map of Bitcoin dominance, you see it is in its lowest point ever, 30%. So either Bitcoin is in big shit, or it will rise again soon, in which case the time perhaps has come to SELL your altcoins...
teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:22:04 PM

I see your post is of October. Now everything has changed, if you look at the map of Bitcoin dominance, you see it is in its lowest point ever, 30%. So either Bitcoin is in big shit, or it will rise again soon, in which case the time perhaps has come to SELL your altcoins...
NASDAQ will become the next target to make the Bitcoin price can increase or still low at the moment. I do not think at that time, the price of Ethereum and other altcoins will decrease again as the last year. Everything has the rule to decide the value. Demand and supply, as long as altcoins can keep demand higher than supply, the value of altcoin will never decrease.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
KenyonCarter

Activity: 173

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:39:06 PM

Look at the price, what's happening, it's all affect of hard forking, which will be happening in 3rd week of October. But now we can see the reaction of the market. Just wait couple of days more, All Alt coin price will hit rock bottom. It is good chance to buy or invest in alt coin, if you want to get into few new coins.
I think it is depend on the crypto market value, but I recommend you to these altcoins It's priced very low at these moments and it is the very cheapest and established coins.

(NEO, NEM, EOS & IOTA)
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:59:56 PM

Look at the price, what's happening, it's all affect of hard forking, which will be happening in 3rd week of October. But now we can see the reaction of the market. Just wait couple of days more, All Alt coin price will hit rock bottom. It is good chance to buy or invest in alt coin, if you want to get into few new coins.
when the price drops I do not think there is any reason not to buy it because although a lot of coins whose price drops at the lowest point but the chances for a great return up even I'm sure this year there will be a significant price increase in most of the coins
granchio

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:10:37 PM

I think some altcoins are giving greater buying opportunities than many others in this term. In my opinion, buying neo, iota and waves might be really good for the future.
sikko

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:16:16 PM

I'm trying to keep my investments and get ethereum .I also get wepower.investment time for everyone is different because the investments are different.If you ask me, it's time to invest

Altcoindealer

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:26:26 PM

I think there is always a good time to buy altcoins. But you have to know which one! Because as you all know, the cryptomarket is flooded with useless tokens and coins. So there most of them will die in future. So you have to choose wisely in which coins you will invest. Because im sure you dont want to loose your money. So there are a lot of good project arround, which you can use as a future long term invest. But even by the altcoins, you need a lot of patience.
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:55:47 PM

For those investors that were not able to get coin during the ICO the best time to buy the coin even at the cheaper rate is when the market price is down, you have every opportunity to get what you miss at the first time. now that the market is going down, many will be afraid of losing their funds (Investment) so they will be selling off at the lower price, why the wise will be buying off from them storing it as a future investment.
FosterEgan

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:07:39 PM

I think some outcomes is increase the price at these moments MY opinion in these coins (IOTA & NEO) it will be future bright, it's will bring you a huge profit.
danielcansil

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:44:58 PM

At present prices of altcoin are still quite low, they start to have signs of recovery. We should buy altcoin now before our prices are high in the next few weeks. It is best to invest in altcoin in the top 20 coinmarketcap, because they have good value and potential. Some altcoin that I think they are worth to invest are Monero, NEO, IOTA, Cardano, EOS and especially Ethereum. I believe that long-term investment in these potential altcoins will bring a lot of profit for us.
Crypto Sway

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:52:50 PM

Yes it is that time to buy alts, that's agreed. Here's one that is doing their presale very soon what do you think? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3085831.0
Ehrakeziah

Activity: 217
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:59:32 PM

Not altcoin,but bitcoin. Today is the right to buy bitcoin while it is in a lower price in the market now. You should buy more that you can afford with your money to earn more profits soon.
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:09:15 AM

I think that market correction is overall finished. At present criptocurrency market is at the start of new market growth so market will be pumped soon

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
rightoz

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:21:22 AM

Its frustrating indeed. Myself sometime dump Alt Coins against ETH - as I am mostly ETH trader. Most of the times ETH & BTC are going, I will try to sell Alt Coins & buy them back at more cheaper price !! n resulting more Alt Coins ....Strategy has worked for me except sometime it fails.
crocus

Activity: 158
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:32:00 AM
Last edit: May 19, 2018, 12:46:23 AM by crocus

Many altcoins has decreased their price I think this is the right time you might buy altcoins but it depends on your strategy better to make analization before you pick a coin. Many altcoins are volatile and some are stable on its current price so you should be wiser to choose.
yantorobi

Activity: 225

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:44:33 AM

if we invest now that the state of the market is experiencing a decline from yesterday-yesterday of course this becomes an opportunity to be able to get maximum results because this time also will not be long
raahi

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:48:31 AM

The market is in a very good buying at this time as most of the altcoins are at their bottoms at this time so best to buy altcoin from here and wait for the market to recover and earn good profit from here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: