Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:11:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is Nuls?  (Read 3999 times)
Donned

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Distributed Credit Chain

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:28:06 AM

Nuls is a highly customizable block chain infrastructure, Most modules of which are plugable. Nuls enables companies to deploy a Customized block chain to meet a set of requirements.

website
http://nuls.io/

telegram
https://t.me/Nulsio

steemit
https://steemit.com/@nuls

Twitter
https://twitter.com/nulsservice

facebook
https://www.facebook.com/nul.ben.71

reddit
https://www.reddit.com/user/nulsservice/

slack
https://join.slack.com/t/nuls/shared_invite/enQtMjQ4MTM4ODAyNTI4LWJjNGMwYTE0YjRlYmFlZGUwM2JhOGE4MDIwZmE4MzA2MDg1YzUyMmVkN2RhZjkyNWMzZjY5ZDU5ZmViMjZjNGQ

github
https://github.com/nuls-io/nuls

Nuls is a Chinese company's token, which is not particularly popular in China, but it works with the government.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gdmbd_x

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:46:35 AM

NULS is the global blockchain open-source project which is also a customizable modular blockchain infrastructure.
RodneyGrillery

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:53:18 AM

According to telegram, the NULS yellow paper is complete and being translated to English so that should be coming soon.  If they knock the yellow paper out of the park this thing could really pump even more.  It doesn't seem like there is a platform out that's built the way NULS is and the yellow paper will prove this.
fromholland

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:57:53 PM

I really like this project, especially because they work well with the government. Very important in China!

Gonna be big!

fushh

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:58:55 PM

According to telegram, the NULS yellow paper is complete and being translated to English so that should be coming soon.  If they knock the yellow paper out of the park this thing could really pump even more.  It doesn't seem like there is a platform out that's built the way NULS is and the yellow paper will prove this.

Could someone post a link as soon as the translated Yellowpaper is out.
Thanks
RodneyGrillery

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:41:31 PM

Could someone post a link as soon as the translated Yellowpaper is out.
Thanks

I'll def follow up with it simply because there isn't much of a informational presence in the thread aside from revelacaogr (who's post are great).

The yellow paper should def get people intrigued if they execute it well.  Most of the people that understand this project know that it has high upside is significantly undervalued.

I don't even think people fully understand that Nuls will have masternodes...Yeah the yellow paper should put this on the map a little bit more.
RodneyGrillery

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:25:48 PM

Official countdown to Nuls yellow paper is now active (yellow paper releases in 7 days):

https://twitter.com/nulsservice/status/951705957339357184
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:32:26 AM

NULS: Global blockchain infrastructure - significant growth ahead
by TMMEN

https://np.reddit.com/r/CryptoProfits/comments/7qziyg/nuls_global_blockchain_infrastructure_significant/

Ticker code   NULS
Current market cap   $96 million
Current coin supply   40 million
Comparables (competitors)   NEO ($8.2 billion), QTUM ($2.6 billion), STRAT ($1.4 billion)
Website   https://nuls.io
Whitepaper   https://nuls.io/pdf/NulsWhitepaper1.1.pdf

NULS: Global blockchain infrastructure
NULS is a global blockchain infrastructure, providing:
smart contracts
multi-chain mechanism
cross-chain consensus

Sub-chains
NULS can operate "sub-chains", with transactions paid with NULS. Each sub-chain is able to support its own basic tokens.
This allows NULS to be a platform for other child tokens, much like Ethereum, NEO and QTUM.

Proof of Credit (PoC)
POC is a first of its kind protocol developed by the NULS team.
It works like Proof of Stake where a certain number of tokens will need to be locked before the user can run a node on the network. This exact amount has yet to be decided and the community will vote on it. When a user wants to stop running a node, they can immediately unlock their tokens.

Smart contracts
NULS has a built-in smart contract virtual machine (SCVM) which can execute smart contracts.
One key feature of the NULS SCVM is that it supports multiple programming languages so that developers can develop in their native preferred language. The SVCM can then execute the smart contractg through an interpreter.
This feature opens up every developer community to NULS, unlike other platforms with their own languages (ETH) or restricted to a specific language (LSK).

Partnerships
NULS is closely affiliated with InChain, a public chain project which boasts several high profile partnerships including:
Elephant Alliance (members including United Nations World Harmony Foundation, the United States Institute of Nanomedicine, World Federation of Chinese Medicine)
Guizhou Lai Shiling Zhengheng Liquor Co., Ltd.
Yongjian Foundation Ltd.
Huantai News Agency
Tiansheng Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd.

Price analysis: top 30
NULS' main competitors all have $1b+ marketcaps (NEO with $8b to STRAT with $1.4b).
NULS is currently valued at $96 million, but boasts several unique features not available in its competitors:
Proof of Credit
Multi-language development
Unique partnerships
My opinion on this basis: NULS is a solid project that could hit top 30 marketcap, barely squeezing into the illustrious $1b club.
This represents a bit over a x10 return.

Purchasing NULS
NULS is available on Binance | Kucoin | Etherdelta

Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:05:55 PM

Does this coin really work with the government? If yes, is it only Chinese government or there are other governments involved?
fushh

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:33:37 PM

Official NULS Yellowpaper is out.
Steemit Link:https://steemit.com/nuls/@nuls/nuls-yellow-paper-v1-0
anucrypto

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 02:19:31 PM

Nuls is a global blockchain open source project which is highly customizable moduler blockchain infrastructure . It provide smart contracts multichain mechanism and cross chain consensus . It works with the government and most of nuls are in the hand of official .
bramgg.crypto

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

Grow with the flow.

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:48:30 PM

Investigating this coin right now. I'm curious as to how NULS will develop over time. It has been in a (little) dip right now and all over the internet people are saying that this has the potential to be the next NEO. All signs point to a great ROI in a medium-long term investment. What do you guys think? Currently at $4, is it worth it to buy some NULS?
markloopz

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:21:37 PM

Investigating this coin right now. I'm curious as to how NULS will develop over time. It has been in a (little) dip right now and all over the internet people are saying that this has the potential to be the next NEO. All signs point to a great ROI in a medium-long term investment. What do you guys think? Currently at $4, is it worth it to buy some NULS?

The price is falling the last days so you have to keep an eye on it. It looks like a good coin to me so I bought some. Hopefully they can show some projects soon.
fushh

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:03:48 PM

It depends... was NEO a good buy for 13$/6$/26$ at the time everyone would say who knows ?!?! ... But right know you see where it got... I think the same will happen with Nuls well maybe not to a 140$ price but, i could see 40-80$ by the end of 2018...
*disclaimer i invested in both NEO and Nuls 
RodneyGrillery

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:02:35 PM

Sorry for the late notice, but I just realized Asch (Ticker = XAS) did an airdrop for one of their DApps called CCTime, and if you had NULS you were eligible for the airdrop.  Unfortunately the snapshot for the last round just happened (that's when I found out NULS was added to the eligibility pool because it wasn't for the first round).

The good news is that there will be more rounds, so as a NULS hodler be on the look out for the CCTime airdrop.  The directions for the next airdrop should update at the following link when the next round is announced:

https://cctime.org/faq

and now that I know NULS hodlers will get CCTime airdrop, I'll be sure to up post the info prior to the next snapshot.  For the record, NULS hodlers will get ~55 million CCtime airdrop tokens for the latest airdrop round.
revelacaogr
Legendary

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:25:48 PM

NULS' Price Hovers At $4.60 — But Could It Be An Ethereum Killer?

http://www.ibtimes.com/nuls-price-hovers-460-could-it-be-ethereum-killer-2645545

CEO David Gobaud recently announced his new company Mobius Network is moving away from Ethereum to a competing blockchain. He isn’t the only one. Just last month, the mobile messaging company Kik said it too was moving its Kin project away from Ethereum. According to the team, Ethereum was only able to handle about 10,000 users, which was not enough to handle the millions it anticipates will be using Kin in the near future.

So does this mean Ethereum is doomed? Is Ethereum going the way of AOL or Myspace, as Gobaud suggested? Maybe, but we are not quite there yet.

The Ethereum team is definitely scrambling to fix things before it loses the lead. It is looking at “on-chain” scaling solutions such as Plasma, which will require more hard forks if implemented. There are also “off-chain” scaling solutions it can embrace such as Raiden Network, which will offload transactions from the blockchain. Many ERC-20 based token companies are looking at this solution right now.

NULS And “Generation 3” Coins
Just like how new enterprise clients are not waiting for Ethereum to fix their issues, nor are the competitors. We now have a whole new generation of blockchains being developed that promise to fix what Ethereum struggles with. They are considered “generation 3” enterprise platform coins.

Generation 3 coins primarily focus on two main things. The first is super-high throughput, which allows thousands to millions of transactions to be conducted per second. The second is interoperability between blockchains. Since there are more and more blockchains being released in the cryptocurrency space, generation 3 platforms are built so that all these blockchains can talk to each other and become a bigger ecosystem.

NULS is a new company out of China currently developing a new generation 3 platform. The cryptocurrency’s jumped to a high of $8.50 a couple of weeks ago — and we’ll get to why that’s important in a bit.

NULS is taking a modular approach with its blockchain, meaning everything is treated like it’s a module. This includes its smart contracts, ledger, storage, network, accounts, consensus and processor. The reason for this is that any of the modules within the blockchain can be removed and upgraded without taking the whole thing down. That means hard forks are a thing of the past.

Why NULS’s Modular Approach Is Significant
The modular approach also helps with transactions and interoperability. NULS is built to handle sidechains, which are separate blockchains that share resources with the main blockchain. With this kind of setup, many of the operational transactions with messaging, voting, payments and accounting are offloaded and therefore not clogging up the main blockchain.

Extending on the benefit of being modular, NULS built the platform to work with many different kinds of consensus mechanisms. That means sidechains or other blockchains that might be utilizing POS, POW, DPOS, and POC can all talk to each other and with NULS.

NULS has already announced its first client is InChain. InChain, which occupies the anti-counterfeit space and has some ties to the Chinese government, will be occupying their own sidechain that will utilize the NULS blockchain.

That is only the beginning. I spoke with the English community manager from NULS and he said the interest in NULS is high and there might be more partnerships announced soon.

NULS’ Price Potential
I think NULS is one of the most undervalued coins within the cryptocurrency space right now. Currently, NULS is priced $4.60 with an overall market cap around $110 Million. The decrease from its highs are from the correction the whole market experienced the last few weeks.

Take a look at NULS in comparison with some of its competitors:

Cardano: $17 Billion
EOS: $9 Billion
ICON: $3 Billion
Ardor: $1 Billion
Based on the current price and market cap position, NULS is 10 times cheaper than its nearest competitor — and 100 times less than Cardano or EOS. That alone makes me extremely excited about the potential.

NULS’ main platform launch is coming in March, and that is much further along than some of the other generation 3 platforms. From a technology perspective, the modular approach of upgrades and the unique consensus mechanism that allows it to communicate with basically any blockchain really gives NULS a leg up.

Getting in with NULS at these levels is the same as getting in Ethereum, Ripple, NEO a year ago when they were dirt cheap. I see NULS with moonshot potential which means it can grow 10 to 20 times in the near future. With adoption, NULS has 100 times potential in the long term.
RodneyGrillery

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 04:02:38 AM

Just for the record for those that aren't aware, apparently there's a new NULS (official) ANN thread run by a NULS community manager:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2831034.msg29213012#msg29213012

@OP, any conflicts here you may want to take up with the user on that thread
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 08:49:30 PM

until Binance list NULS, i will never heard of such a coin, Binance listed many altcoins that few people know recently, i wonder whats the standard of Binance

NULS divides blockchain into various modules which can be a smart contract, an accounting book, a store. Each of these modules works absolutely independently. The altcoin has a good potential as I see it.
DeepOnion333

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 09:29:33 PM

If you are looking for large multiples besides Nuls:
DeepOnion (ONION)
SingularityNet (AGI)

Both are extremely cheap and have the potential to become significant coins.
revelacaogr
Legendary

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:13:16 PM

The progress bulletins of Nuls ---FEB.1/15. 2018

https://steemit.com/nuls/@nuls/the-progress-bulletins-of-nuls-feb-1-15-2018

Commenced work to build our developer community.
We have created a NULS-client project on github and completed the entire development framework of the client.
Continually debugged the part function of consensus.
Reconstructed the network modular.
Formed detailed development plans for the creation of NULS online wallet, mobile client and blockchain browser.

The NULS co-founder, Reaper Ran has represented the NULS community by participating in the "2017-2018 China Blockchain Billboard Annual Ceremony". The implementation of blockchain applications were discussed along with ideas of how to deepen cooperation.

NULS participated in the 2018 Global (Shanghai) Blockchain DApp Startup Competition. We combined with other projects to discuss the issue of blockchain application scenarios.

Reaper Ran was invited to join the live of the Wanbi and shared the NULS project with the audience.
NULS participated in the launching ceremony of the Talust project.

Participated in the kick-off meeting of "Global Blockchain Media Association (GBMA)" - co-sponsored by Shenchuang collage, Jinqian News, Lingnan Association, Hong Kong Dollar today and Digital Money Mad Men. Through this participation seek to deepen the cooperation with existing industry media.

The NULS column will be open after we reach a successful cooperation with Jinqian news (www.jqbnews.com).
NULS Community member Crypto Movie (YouTube ID), Ameriquette and Crypto Monk (YuTube ID) created some NULS introductory videos.....

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: