Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:50:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎮🌟🚀 [ANN][EGOLD] eGold | LENDING & BETTING | BUY BACK PROGRAM | CMC 🚀🌟🎮  (Read 14927 times)
ddc_dev1

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 05:10:11 PM

I think you should make a telegram super group for egold.

there is one but it is not interactive

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 05:21:31 PM

Whys the bounty campaign gonna take some time? Having bounty campaigns can really boost the popularity of eGold and attract more investors
Bounty campaign need to take some time since EGold had just begun a weeks ago and still they are processing/arranging some technical issues prior to their project. And it is safer to clear some issue or improve there project asap so that everything is fine in a long term base
Bounty program should be launched as soon as possible. As you told it won't take much time. Just creating some signatures and finding a campaign manager to launch and manage the campaign. Nowadays its too easy to find a campaign manager. So bounty campaign shouldn't be delayed.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
sammed

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:20:05 PM

Technical issues are must to be addressed but how long it may take- as I am eager to join the bounty campaign Smiley wouldn't like to miss my shot with a wonderful coin as such
eGoldTeam (OP)

Activity: 117

eGold | The New Digital Gold

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 06:56:20 PM

Interesting project, I hope it's not like any other "E" token. What I see from the web is quite convincing and I'm interested in the card. How much does a card cost? I hope this project will be successful! thank you

Absolutely this is the only one with a product offering. I think its absolutely fantastic because you can see that the devs have put in a lot work into this.

Thank you! We are working hard to build real applications for eGold. I know that everyone tends to be overly anxious in crypto markets, but I believe we have what it takes to create great real life uses for eGold.
loakbtc

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:46:01 PM

Interesting project, I hope it's not like any other "E" token. What I see from the web is quite convincing and I'm interested in the card. How much does a card cost? I hope this project will be successful! thank you

Absolutely this is the only one with a product offering. I think its absolutely fantastic because you can see that the devs have put in a lot work into this.

Thank you! We are working hard to build real applications for eGold. I know that everyone tends to be overly anxious in crypto markets, but I believe we have what it takes to create great real life uses for eGold.
too anxious? probably because prices that are still moving up may instead tend to decline and perhaps one to raise prices should affect some markets
hadang

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:02:26 AM

Whys the bounty campaign gonna take some time? Having bounty campaigns can really boost the popularity of eGold and attract more investors
Bounty campaign need to take some time since EGold had just begun a weeks ago and still they are processing/arranging some technical issues prior to their project. And it is safer to clear some issue or improve there project asap so that everything is fine in a long term base
They may need to arrange and distribute the tokens for each campaign in the bounty campaign section. However, their bounty campaign should be as soon as possible, as an integral part of the new ICO project.
zedkiel08

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:09:40 AM

They may need to arrange and distribute the tokens for each campaign in the bounty campaign section. However, their bounty campaign should be as soon as possible, as an integral part of the new ICO project.
we just have to wait for the team to fully organize the upcoming bounty campaigns that thry are readying. It is important for the bounty campaign to be in order so that there will be no more problems in the future , . Patience is a virtue.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:48:08 AM

Egold brand is desirable and very attractive name! The objectives and the focus of egold as spendable currency both online and offline is very strategic. It will definitely draw user to this cryptocurrency and make transaction faster and easier especially fir gamers! Good work!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
migueltiu

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:17:42 AM

My attention was caught when I saw investing. Investing in stocks like the PSE was difficult in the Philippines since every commodity available and every company is on drowning waters. Everyone had absolutely no idea of whether it would sky-rocket or just deplete. I hope your company provides tools to help us investors to utilize your trading platform.

Guys, i'm really praying for this to rocket sky high. I currently have 3000 tokens in your company.
Mysterious01

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:57:30 AM

I'll watch your multi currency wallet apps that will happen in the first quarter of 2018.
I would love to test it in myself also and hoping that it will be user friendly.
heomap

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:20:49 AM

I'll watch your multi currency wallet apps that will happen in the first quarter of 2018.
I would love to test it in myself also and hoping that it will be user friendly.

WP, Website everything is good. Just about marketing
eGoldTeam (OP)

Activity: 117

eGold | The New Digital Gold

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 07:51:36 AM

WP, Website everything is good. Just about marketing

Thank you! We should more updates on our platforms & exchanges very soon too!
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 08:40:48 AM

I like the option of having cards to use for currency. I hate having to trade altcoin into bitcoin to use.

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 10:51:06 AM

This is the only exxx token that ever put considerable amonut of work in to planining roadmap and services! The chances of this project succeding is very high. This might as well be the only surving exxx token idea of which I believe  strongly that egold token is needed more than ever before in cryto eco-system
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 12:26:44 PM

It is true,  there's a bounty for e-gold?  Please update us when it will start.  I want to join the bounty.  Its not not just helping the project to promote them but also help us to have part of the project.  Thanks forr the good news.
No, E-gold is an established currency wallet like paypal and this is blockchain based on Ethereum. The bounty will open soon as they might have some works on developments, but I suggest them to hire bounty manager so this will boos their project.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 12:47:56 PM

Is this the same egold that is listed on etherdelta or is  etherdelta egold is the fake  copycat! If this is the same egold on etherdelta, I will say the price is too cheap compare to the solid roadmap I see here with more exchange where this will be listed, $1 will be a steal for this token!

sammed

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:03:20 PM

It is true,  there's a bounty for e-gold?  Please update us when it will start.  I want to join the bounty.  Its not not just helping the project to promote them but also help us to have part of the project.  Thanks forr the good news.
No, E-gold is an established currency wallet like paypal and this is blockchain based on Ethereum. The bounty will open soon as they might have some works on developments, but I suggest them to hire bounty manager so this will boos their project.
What may be the expected dates for bounty. I mean to participate looking at the roadmap! Perhaps encouraging one
llhibionada

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:29:31 PM

Do u have a list of this companies that EGold is gonna be affiliated in issuing prepaid cards?
Sleepy18

Activity: 151

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:11:20 PM

Upon reading the your advertisement i just wonder what specific multinational companies will probably use your system? Specially for hotel reservations and flights? I cant wait to use your app for this scenario because now a days its really hard to find reservations for hotels during sat and sunday and with this egold platform its an easy access to find what you want
velosepur

Activity: 1106
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 02:42:52 PM

Hello.
This eGold I like already, nice future have I think.
Nice app I expect from you Smiley
Tell me please will you use bounty to attract more people soon?
Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: