Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:46:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎮🌟🚀 [ANN][EGOLD] eGold | LENDING & BETTING | BUY BACK PROGRAM | CMC 🚀🌟🎮  (Read 14927 times)
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:30:27 PM

If egold cards already implemented, do all person from different countries can purchase egold cards? Do you have additional fee whenever we want to have that card?

I am asking because there will be more advantage for us if we use it. Specially if you can combine ethereum to other cryptocurrencies using that and if you can also add paypal with it that will be great. Hehe. More power egold. Hope cards will be physical also so that I can put it to my wallet and be more proud of showing it to my co workers. 

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adiksau0414

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:47:25 PM

About your Mobile Platform, is this will be readily available when Your project starts?  Also about the transaction fees here, is there's also. An option for for fast transaction?

3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:10:37 PM

Is this project similar to change bank or Tenx? They are also providing crypto based cards which they aren't shipping for all the countries. I don't know what's the reason but these types of cards doesn't available or works in some countries. Anyway good luck with your project.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Phalo

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:13:29 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2017, 05:23:51 PM by Phalo

Is eGold planning for it to be used and traded by other ICOs?

Yes, we hope to have eGold accepted in future ICOs, and we would encourage ICOs to do that by offering eGold in exchange, so that they can give eGold holders a discount in their ICO, as that would make people pay in eGold instead of BTC or ETH.

That's a great idea. I hope ICO s buy into the concept. Because there's many other tokens ICOs use but they don't have any value added services like eGold has.
mariam.maryana

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:23:52 PM

Do you have any experience in projects like this?
dipok07

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 06:17:54 PM

Already egold listed cryptographic coin in marketplace.this coin also lends future marketplace trading.

CRYPTAL DASH ❍ ❍ ❍ Exchange is LIVE, we're giving away4,7m$ in   trading credits
███████ Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Blog   |   Website   |   Whitepaper  ████████
███████   Telegram   |   Bounty Telegram   |   ANN Thread   |   Bounty Thread   ███████
Mandy7575

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:50:29 PM

I'll watch your multi currency wallet apps that will happen in the first quarter of 2018.
I would love to test it in myself also and hoping that it will be user friendly.

yes exactly i am waiting for it too it will be a very competitive wallet app considering there are some coins who are also looking to offer same feature.
CoolWave

Activity: 630
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:10:28 PM

How did you manage to get into Coinmarketcap ? I believe, it has a huge database and your ICO designs are good as well .
ScaryMe

Activity: 135

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:25:15 PM

Already egold listed cryptographic coin in marketplace.this coin also lends future marketplace trading.
That would be great, egold is exposed now to marketplace, hope this will gonna go on till.its success.

UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:34:48 PM

Is eGold planning for it to be used and traded by other ICOs?

Yes, we hope to have eGold accepted in future ICOs, and we would encourage ICOs to do that by offering eGold in exchange, so that they can give eGold holders a discount in their ICO, as that would make people pay in eGold instead of BTC or ETH.

That's a great idea. I hope ICO s buy into the concept. Because there's many other tokens ICOs use but they don't have any value added services like eGold has.

This would be great if so, especially those who will avail the egold account or card, but hoping the ICOs will.gonna choose this egold instead of others bevause I can see good benefits with this than others.
Dragunov_5

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:37:33 AM

Don't invest people, research the Ethereum Cash, Ethereum Gold, BTCred,  and Ethereum Dark scams first. It's 99% likely that the same 'devs' are behind this coin too - but don't worry they've scammed the wrong people, and are being tracked down with each passing day, a lot of people want these guys silenced and rightly so!
Jane9711

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:39:43 AM

Why is the price keep going down? Someone is dumping all their coins.

The dev pretends to give people airdrops. But most of the airdrops goes to his second account. Then he dumps all his coins on buyers who are easily fooled. It is all fake selling.

We have been losing our money! Scam alert! Abort mission!
Jane9711

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:41:39 AM

So, when will we be able to identify the people behind this project. I am worried.
Jerry2030

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:45:03 AM

Jhee. People seem not to care about this project. Especially if there is no bounty.  Also Devs only have 180.000 coins. Which feels a bit scammy to me. They can't do a lot. Especially no bounties. So how else they are going to fund their project in the future? We'll see but don't get your hopes high.
Mysterious01

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:00:38 AM

So, when will we be able to identify the people behind this project. I am worried.
Let's wait a little bit more maybe in the following days they will release the people behind this project.
It is very important information and I'm sure they will not ignore it.
zedkiel08

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:36:03 AM

Let's wait a little bit more maybe in the following days they will release the people behind this project.
It is very important information and I'm sure they will not ignore it.
any information of their identity as of now is private ,. And i think its all for good of this project why they did not yet release their identity in public. Let us hope that it will be reveal soon as possible.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM      WHITE PAPER    ANN THREAD    SLACK      DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
hadang

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:45:18 AM

Whys the bounty campaign gonna take some time? Having bounty campaigns can really boost the popularity of eGold and attract more investors
Bounty campaign need to take some time since EGold had just begun a weeks ago and still they are processing/arranging some technical issues prior to their project. And it is safer to clear some issue or improve there project asap so that everything is fine in a long term base
They may need to arrange and distribute the tokens for each campaign in the bounty campaign section. However, their bounty campaign should be as soon as possible, as an integral part of the new ICO project.
we just have to wait for the team to fully organize the upcoming bounty campaigns that thry are readying. It is important for the bounty campaign to be in order so that there will be no more problems in the future , . Patience is a virtue.
I understand. A good campaign manager and a good bounty campaign will decide on the success of the project. This project is very good.
eGoldTeam (OP)

Activity: 117

eGold | The New Digital Gold

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 04:10:25 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 06:07:11 AM by eGoldTeam

Hi guys,

Just wanted to give you a quick update and talk about how we are working here.

First to all, as we mentioned before, this is a long term project. Most new tokens just focus on one thing - getting into exchanges. We are doing things differently and as you can see from all that we have done so far, we focus on quality. Quality takes times. Writing a proffesional whitepaper as we did, or designing a beautiful website or making a great video takes time as you can imagine, and we will keep working to bring the same kind of quality. By that we mean that in our personal opinion, we are doing very well in terms of time, as we have done a lot in terms of marketing materials. The main thing stopping us is in terms of exchanges, as we are only in one good exchange, which is EtherDelta, and is not easy to use or trade there.

With that being said, we will most likely announce the listing of eGold in a new exchange next week too. We are having conversations with many exchanges, and it can be complicated as they are having a long queue of coins that they are adding. YoBit is going through that in a way, as we already paid over a week ago and they still haven't added our coin, but we definitely want to offer our token holders easier ways to trade than EtherDelta.

Also, if you really think we are the same people from all the other tokens you guys mention, please look over their projects and read them, and then read ours. Ours has a realistic roadmap, yet we have big goals that can be achievable. I personally believe the difference between our projects and theirs is really big. They never even had whitepapers as we do, or any kind of experience with marketing, as we do. Nobody is being forced to buy eGold, and that's why we don't actively encourage it as others do. Check other coins social media or BitcoinTalk threads, they literally ask you to buy or promise you to go to the moon. We are doing a serious project and we know that quality work takes time.

I'd ask everyone who wants to know more about eGold to read our whitepaper (https://egoldtoken.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/eGold-Whitepaper.pdf) and visit our website (https://egoldtoken.org/) to know what we are trying to do with eGold, and what our main goals are for 2017 and 2018.
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:31:28 AM

Thank you for elaborating the goals and mission of egold. All of my questions already answered from your post above.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:58:35 AM

Very thorough and  clear update! It is very easy to pick the winner token in crypto currency. The way and manner egold has been conducting it's business and responding to enquiries not to talk of one of the solid roadmap i have ever seen in crypto space naturally places this token at advantage over many token!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: