Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:26:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎮🌟🚀 [ANN][EGOLD] eGold | LENDING & BETTING | BUY BACK PROGRAM | CMC 🚀🌟🎮  (Read 14927 times)
Bakukang

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:47:26 AM

Amazed by your project.And actually wanted to have that kind of egold card.Am really serious of having one for myself.Goodluck on your project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dipok07

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 11:14:31 AM

Egold newly listed crypto currency. already this coin trade on crypto market.

CRYPTAL DASH ❍ ❍ ❍ Exchange is LIVE, we're giving away4,7m$ in   trading credits
███████ Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Blog   |   Website   |   Whitepaper  ████████
███████   Telegram   |   Bounty Telegram   |   ANN Thread   |   Bounty Thread   ███████
johnrickdalaygon

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:23:22 PM

Did Zcashgold just rip your roadmap design or whats going on here?
 http://www.zcashgold.net

Not at all. Our whitepaper and roadmap are totally different: https://egoldtoken.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/eGold-Whitepaper.pdf

The design looks similar though, but most roadmap look visually similar.
zcashgold and egold is different in terms of their contents but maybe i guess they are quite similar with the targeted goal.
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:41:58 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2017, 05:26:50 PM by Mi5h0

Egold cryptographic coin already listed in etherdelta.Future this coin trade on another exchange site.

I am sure that Devs are working on it, lets wait for update
I guess so, and there will be people.who will goin to show more of their interest.And if it is connected to the most steamed sites.

Hearing this is already a grest news for me. I hope they can also manage to include egold cryptographic coins to other exchange site. Let us wait and see development of egold to success.
etherdelta of course will be the first in the list because egold is an etherium base token , etherdelta is a decentralized exchange that all ERC20 token is being listed there first,. About other exchange it will take time for egold to be listed ,.

Hopefully we will get there soon as EtherDelta can be confusing to many traders.
hadang

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:57:10 PM

Just because it looks nice, it doesn't mean it is legit.

Watch out! Don't be fooled they claim to have only 1% of all tokens, but a lot of tokens they hide in other accounts they own.

Don't fall for there traps!!
How do you know this is a trap, to distinguish what is legit, where is the scam? Everything in the project is going well.
Mandy7575

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:46:59 PM

Just because it looks nice, it doesn't mean it is legit.

Watch out! Don't be fooled they claim to have only 1% of all tokens, but a lot of tokens they hide in other accounts they own.

Don't fall for there traps!!

Do you have any proof to your sayings . if you have then i will be glad to have a look at it. I feel egold team is doin well.
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:58:01 PM

Egold may eventually be the banner carrier for all the experiment in exxxx series we have witness in the last two month or so. I understand through your roadmap that you are developing payment services and ecosystem that could increase both usage and value of this token in nearest future! Hope you stay on track to bring the plan to reality!

llhibionada

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:02:39 PM

Is there any strategy or game plan your doing in order to increase the value of Egold now? i know its been just 11 days since its been on coinmarketcap
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:07:02 PM

The more exchange the better! The benefit to many exchanges are numerous. The first one is fair distribution. Second is popularity and so on and so forth. I commend egold team for taking more steps in bring egold to more people!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
rroyk

Activity: 325
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:20:15 PM

Is there any strategy or game plan your doing in order to increase the value of Egold now? i know its been just 11 days since its been on coinmarketcap

i was also watching updates about new exchanges.
migueltiu

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:14:22 PM

I hope this is very accessible in all countries. From what i've read, EGold aims to create a wallet that supports all kinds of currencies. Currently in the Philippines, we have coins.ph that provides for PHP and BTC only. We could simply trade PHP->BTC and wait for the price to go up. Will E-Gold be the same as this?
FDC1412

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:26:43 PM

The success of this project is very clear because the support and staff brings the improvement for exchanges platform. I think i would invest in this.

velosepur

Activity: 1106

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:34:34 PM

I agree with others. This is smart crew and project have nice future. Keep working.
Mobile version is great option.
We wait more news Smiley
eGoldTeam (OP)

Activity: 117

eGold | The New Digital Gold

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 09:04:10 PM

Long term, we will develop the platforms and products we mention in the whitepaper, which would give eGold more notoriety as it'd be a token that has real utility in our platforms and products.

Short term, we will keep adding eGold to more exchanges, and we are working hard to announce a new exchange this week.
Phalo

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:29:12 PM

Is the Airdrop still available.

Unfortunately the airdrop is long completed.However the coin is available on etherdelta.
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:36:42 PM

the multicurrency wallet, will it be web based or software based in order us, to hold the private keys?

We will have the whole platform both in desktop and mobile versions. It serves as a multicurrency wallet, but our main focus for it is to allow communication and personal payments through our platform & connect it with our debit cards, as for example right now, you could store your tokens in a wallet created on MEW.

Please read our whitepaper for more details, there we explain more about our platform and how we want to connect it with our cards: https://egoldtoken.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/eGold-Whitepaper.pdf

Thank you for asking this Dino, its one of the things I had taken for granted. I am satisfied with the reply by eGold devs.
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:58:30 PM

Is the Airdrop still available.

Unfortunately the airdrop is long completed.However the coin is available on etherdelta.

Oh I see, thanks for the notice, I just found out this thing.
Mysterious01

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:12:52 AM

Long term, we will develop the platforms and products we mention in the whitepaper, which would give eGold more notoriety as it'd be a token that has real utility in our platforms and products.

Short term, we will keep adding eGold to more exchanges, and we are working hard to announce a new exchange this week.

This sounds awesome, do you have target date to start implementing your long term plan?
In your short term plan how many percent do you think is the status?
Sleepy18

Activity: 151

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:30:00 AM

Wow what a great plann with this it really washes away my hesitation in investing with this project! Continue to improve for even more greater future!
eGoldTeam (OP)

Activity: 117

eGold | The New Digital Gold

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 12:43:14 AM

This sounds awesome, do you have target date to start implementing your long term plan?
In your short term plan how many percent do you think is the status?

Yes, we are already working in our apps for example, hopefully we will have more updates about that this week. At the moment, we are working on the UI of our mobile platforms, and we are working with a top designer for our apps. You will definitely see what we mean by top designer when we show more of the design he's working on.

And short term, exchange wise, we already paid for the listing on YoBit, and we want to announce a new exchange listing this week. We are in the talks with Mercatox and CoinExchange, so we will see if we can get that ready this week. The main issue is that exchanges are full of work lately, as they are getting more new users than ever and they are a bit overwhelmed by work, so we get delayed answers (and probably that's why YoBit didn't list us yet). Although, I am very positive that we should have really good news about exchanges during this week.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: