Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:32:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How I can make money with cryptocurrencies?  (Read 11516 times)
Imran1271

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:13:35 AM

Hello guys,
How are you everybody?
I am very interested to know about how to make real money with cryptocurrencies.Can anyone help me please?

Thanks
A huge number of potential altcoin have in the cryptocurrency field. So you can buy some of potential coin here and holding for a little bit time, you must get profit to sell then when those are pumping. select potential coin at first to buy.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1854

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:14:48 AM

Hello guys,
How are you everybody?
I am very interested to know about how to make real money with cryptocurrencies.Can anyone help me please?

Thanks

There are several ways to make money with cryptocurrencies. The most famous of course is crypto trading. You need to acquire and then eventually develop crypto trading skills in order for you to be able to gain more and more as you learn about crypto trading strategies along the way. The rest we can lump together as bounty campaigns. It consists of different ways to promote a certain project. You will be paid in various crypto tokens after performing all the necessary tasks. And then we also have lending of cryptos. You need to research some more.  Wink

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
lottoken@lottoken.org

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:30:25 AM

Remember that trading is a zero sum game. For you to win, someone else must lose.
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:01:00 AM

Hello guys,
How are you everybody?

Thanks
I suggest you to get some information on the beginner board. To get real money you need a lot of information and capital, one way is by trading but I do not really suggest this because it requires more experience and also information strategy.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:33:58 AM

buying btc and hodling Grin
To make money you should level up your rank and join in some signature campaign, the higher your rank the better because you can get a high income if you're rank is high. You can also have money if you try to invest in some cryptocurrency, when you into it you can get much more money to this project.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
chriss0r

Activity: 198
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:57:38 AM

buying btc and hodling Grin

Yeah. HODL them Wink

But maybe daytrading is another opinion. Where you can make round about 10% and more in one day with coins and tokens with other investmentforms? Today the EOS Token raised about 15%

The fees are low too e.g. at kraken.
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:52:07 AM

Hello guys,
How are you everybody?

Thanks
There are so many way in which one can make money from crypto currency. You can buy coins like Bitcoin and hold pending when its value appreciate, you can equally buy some other altcoins when their value are cheap pending when they appreciate before you sell them. Trading crypto currency on different crypto currency exchange will go long way in your quest for money in crypto currency. 
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:54:10 AM

Hello guys,
How are you everybody?

Thanks
There are so many way in which one can make money from crypto currency. You can buy coins like Bitcoin and hold pending when its value appreciate, you can equally buy some other altcoins when their value are cheap pending when they appreciate before you sell them. Trading crypto currency on different crypto currency exchange will go long way in your quest for money in crypto currency.  
well i believe there are so many ways  to earn in cryptocurrency and there are a lot of things to be done .such as trading investing social media campaign and signature campaign.i believe in joining campaign than trading and investing because trading and investing is really risky.while in joining the camapign there are no risk .and you only have  to invest your time.
Kikeeping

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:16:34 PM

And the facts time more valuable than money. I prefer to risk money on trading rather than wasting my time. Until now, trading is the biggest source of income for me (besides being a signcamp participant).

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Tantlizbat

Activity: 184

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:24:01 PM

Hello guys,
How are you everybody?

Thanks

Trading, investing, buy hold and sell.  But for me like someone new here I'm into bounty. I've joined in different campaigns on Facebook, Twitter (Socmed), signatures, translation etc.  Campaign rules differs per project.  Look for one to try.  Hope this helps.

With all the knowledge, skills, information, hard work, dedication and loyalty one thing is also very important and that is luck. Many people in this world just buy a lottery and win a huge amount in seconds. That is called luck.

It is also in regular life. If you are lucky you will earn more than the other people. Investing and trading in bitcoin is also one of the easiest ways of making more money.

neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:42:27 PM

Buy Bitcoins and invest in altcoins or just hold the BTC, just make sure you buy at the right moment.
Just buy and sell these coins this will benefits more and more if you want to earn at your own without buying then work for the signature campaigns and more of it buying and selling is the best option to earn in crypto and the main thing which is required fir this is resources to earn and once you get into the crypto and start getting benefits you will be addictive to this and you will invest more and more for profit.
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:52:20 PM

Making money with crypto will be harder than stocks. because BTC or any alts has a bigger percentage of going up or going low so it's a very big risk if you are going to cypto but it's super worth it because at the end you will earn millions of dollars because of this amazing currency.
giga_999

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 02:09:44 PM

As a newbiee, you can start trading with small investments and generate some profit. There is another option, just start co-creation with startups, give feeback on their business ideas and earn some YUP tokens. here is the link to the app crowholding.com and the link to its ICO page ico.crowdholding.com

cr o w d F o r c e    ▸▸▸   [ Private Sale: Open ]
Global Decentralized Network Of Micro Businesses
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:59:00 PM

Of you had stepped in a few weeks avond you could have made some money with bitcoins. But of you start now, get some altcoins that have potential and trade them for bitcoin. Bitcoin will be 10K in the next 6 months.

Alt coins trading might be very confusing for new trader tho. It's must easier to trade bitcoin-fiat than bitcoin-altcoin, even if you can lose more this way and earn less, it also takes more time... But if you aren't new to trading then it is a really good idea how to earn profit.
I think it is very easy to make money with cryptocurrency. All the people who want to make money with cryptocurrency have invested their money in cryptocurrency and as times passed they have earned a lot of money because of the price which grew more and more.

I don’t know about the other cryptocurrency but bitcoin has given huge profits to its investors. You should try bitcoin for your investment.
shohelalam

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 07:28:22 PM

You can make money with crypto currency so many ways. But you have to  learning about cryptocurrency, Research Market Then try to make money.  Trading, Mining, Campaign, Investment. I think Trading is best option at this time just buy some good coin or token then hold for long time after some time just sell with profit. You can try  to mining if you capable about this. Bounty Campaign is also easy way to make money with crypto currency.

kelinci_putih

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:28:34 PM

By trading and investment into bitcoin we can earn profit or money. Trading is really good way to make profit from our crypto, buy in the low price and then sell it into high price is relly simple to get profit. But you must learn first how to trade and need to know which coins with have good potential in the future.

*Image Removed*
| A I R W A L L E T
    The Gold Standard of Airdrops

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
djgtr

Activity: 951

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:36:59 AM

By trading and investment into bitcoin we can earn profit or money. Trading is really good way to make profit from our crypto, buy in the low price and then sell it into high price is relly simple to get profit. But you must learn first how to trade and need to know which coins with have good potential in the future.
well there is a lot of ways to make money in cryptocurrency some are in waus of trading ,investing,but i guess the most common ways to earn without a risk is joining through campaign it is profitable and not as risky as trading and investing that is why id choose to joining a campaign because it is profitable.and only our time is invested.
nasibakar

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:44:51 AM

The easiest way:
Buy dip
sell high

It is not that easy,
the way to make money to know the right time by analyzing the chart,
it is possible the TA will give you an idea,
then you can make money buy selling at high.
It is currently an opportunity to buy low, so many cheap coins now
okissabam

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:49:19 AM

The easiest way to make money with cryptocurrencies is through trading but you would need to invest your money in it. But if you don't have that much money or you don't have spare money intended for trading then the best way is for you to join campaigns in this forum.
Aspire68

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:53:18 AM

Mining and Trading. Just to name a few. If you have some money for investment then you invest with bitcoin and holding for long time. After some time you will be profitable form there on. Choose a good Trading and exchange Platform. Trading is good option for make real money. but its best if you also do your research on other forms of cryptos.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: