Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:32:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How I can make money with cryptocurrencies?  (Read 11516 times)
wagi

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:59:00 AM

Hello guys,
How are you everybody?
I am very interested to know about how to make real money with cryptocurrencies.Can anyone help me please?

Thanks
Trading is the most realible option for me. So just learn from internet or expert people then you can start trade in marketplace.
So trading can make you quickly get real money from crypto or opposite.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:15:55 AM

Earning with crypto currencies.  There are many ways through which you can earn. Most profitable is trading
Other options are like mining or buying coing when the price is low and wait till the price goes high and selling at that time.

pkb007

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:34:54 AM

Hi, Good day. Welcome you to join cryptocurrency world. Can you make money in cryptocurrencies? You can follow some instruction. There have many way to earn money. Like trading, bounty campaign, airdrop, mining, managing, advertising etc. But you need enough knowledge about this type of earning source. So I advice you, earn knowledge about Bitcoin Forum. There have all solution what your needs.
flntyey

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:37:31 AM

You can buy any coin from the list of top 10 coins when they are 15 to 20% down and hold it for 3 weeks.

mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:48:05 AM

Hello guys,
How are you everybody?
I am very interested to know about how to make real money with cryptocurrencies.Can anyone help me please?
Thanks
I agree with those people are suggestions you for trading, that the best way to make money, and i think that not too risk.
that idea are very recomendation for you which you still new in Cryptocurrecies, and the best thing keep digging all infomartions about cryptocurrencies, im sure that will help you to find which way to get money from cryptocurrencies
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:29:22 AM

Hello guys,
How are you everybody?

Thanks
Try to buy some cryptos then hold it. At the moment, bitcoin is increasing right now and I think bitcoin price will rise up until by the end of the year so the best time to buy is today because I think bitcoin will rise higher than the amount as of today. Then you can earn some bitcoin when you trade.
Spain2000

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:59:08 AM

If we look at the current trend people are investing their money in crypto currencies and they earn good amount of money. If you are interested in investment then through this investment you can make money if you have enough amount of money and buy bitcoin or altcoin and after a time in future you will sell at high price. You will make money.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 05:19:54 AM

Just practice doing buy and sell on altcoins. I know it just sound simple but there are so much that you need to do. You need to focus on the market like what I always do. I give my whole day just to monitor on the prices but don't worry because it's not like 24/7. I only give 8 hrs a day for my trades.
Yes, I eventually do this. Just spending as much as you can and pick a profit ratio to pull out this crazy market. Most important, put in an amount that you can afford to loss or keep laying around for 4 - 5 years and can pull out at a good profit.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:44:25 AM

Always look out for good alts and very popular buy at dip and sell high....
In the world of crypto currency, earning of money is hardly a big deal. You only need to have some good knowledge about the things related to that of crypto currency and that’s all. It is entirely up to you which option you opt. you can either go for trading, mining, holding of some good coin. In fact, you can also join signature campaign. All these things will help you earn much money.
btcdamnit

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:56:07 AM

Hello guys,
How are you everybody?

Thanks

By Buying alts and Hodling
zokizuan

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:57:10 AM

Buy Buying alts who are in 100-200 at coinmarketcap

and selling at a major pump
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:06:48 AM

Trading is the only option to make money from your cryptocurrencies. You have to buy coins when their price is low and sell them for higher price just like in share market. However cryptocurrenices price is quite volatile and it might be hard for newbie traders to make any profitable moves.
I just add another more way to get real money in crypto, gambling is second choice. If you have hobby in online then you can play it like a game. You can earn money by gambling. Its risky and profitable.
Another choice is involve in any bounty campaign. About how to start it, you read more thread in this forum.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:02:05 AM

Hello guys,
How are you everybody?

Thanks

Look for a wallet to store your coins then apply for any bounty campaigns. If you know programming and you can create websites or software then there are also services that ico's are looking for different skills. Translation service has also a good amount of payouts. You can also invest on building a mining rig to earn more coins passively while working on ico's.
There are so many services that can be rendered not just on this forum but outside this forum in some of these freelance sites. Find a skill you can learn, be good at it and offer the service. It is always more like investing in yourself and that kind of investment in lifetime guarantee for you to earn.
There is nothing to ask about how to make money with cryptocurrency. All the people who want to make money with cryptocurrency have invested their money in cryptocurrency and as times passed they have earned a lot of money because of the price which grew more and more.

I don’t know about the other cryptocurrency but bitcoin has given huge profits to its investors. You should try bitcoin for investment.
cyberChevan

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:19:56 PM

Hello guys,
How are you everybody?

Thanks

Cryptocurrency is already money, that is why it is called currency. It is always real money in the form of digital. You will just need to convert it to the form of currency that fits your needs. Just like when you have euros in your hand and you are in las vegas, you need to exchange it to dollars so you can use it.
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:24:54 PM

Of you had stepped in a few weeks avond you could have made some money with bitcoins. But of you start now, get some altcoins that have potential and trade them for bitcoin. Bitcoin will be 10K in the next 6 months.

Alt coins trading might be very confusing for new trader tho. It's must easier to trade bitcoin-fiat than bitcoin-altcoin, even if you can lose more this way and earn less, it also takes more time... But if you aren't new to trading then it is a really good idea how to earn profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Sohailul

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:55:01 PM

Hello guys,
How are you everybody?

Thanks
Of course if you want to earn real money. So there is many way to earn bitcoin and other crypto currencies. Even  you can join free bitcoin earning sites and other faucets obviously you can earn cryptocurrencies. Thanks...
Chiggins

Activity: 192

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:09:05 PM

Hello guys,
How are you everybody?

Thanks
Try to buy some cryptos then hold it. At the moment, bitcoin is increasing right now and I think bitcoin price will rise up until by the end of the year so the best time to buy is today because I think bitcoin will rise higher than the amount as of today. Then you can earn some bitcoin when you trade.
Wasting time means losing money. I think we cannot afford to waste any time. To me i think the price of bitcoin very soon going to cross 8000$, therefore i think it is still the best time to invest in bitcoin and make some profit from it. Simply holding bitcoin for some time can give you a good profit.

A R B I T A O         THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
█          [   PRE-SALE starts on   J u l y   1 s t   ]        ❱ ❱ ❱   WHITEPAPER          █
──────────     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     ──────────
Icaxx

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:07:47 PM

Trading is a good way. Setup an account on an exchange and buy a little of a cryptocurrency you are interested in. Study the charts and try to buy in a dip of a popular coin. Once you bought a coin, set a sell price a bit higher enough to offset your trading fees and to make a small profit. Rinse and repeat until you grow your stack. Just remember to buy low and sell high. Smiley
The other way also we join any of bounty campaign. Its free and only need hard work.
The gain is not so big like trading but at least only need hard work and internet access.
zokizuan

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:43:10 PM

I sell mostly at the top of pumps!

How do I know the tops ?

Its simple I start panicking that the price will go down while the price is still going up and the a few moments later i sell and soon after that a dump come

Whats the Secret?

we all are emotion driven humans what I am feeling are being felt by many others like me so they are just waiting for a trigger to sell and take profit...like me
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:05:43 PM

Buy cryptocurrencies and trade them in the market by buying and selling them to make profit and that is how simple is creating money with the cryptocurrencies because it doesn't need too much money because even the right management of your capital and great buying and selling would be enough for you to make tons of money.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: