Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:35:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How I can make money with cryptocurrencies?  (Read 11516 times)
krayzie32

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:21:08 PM

To make money, you must have a small capital. After doing some research, you will choose bitcoin or altcoin to invest or trade. If you do well, you will get profit and transfer money.  Grin

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IgniHash

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:27:30 PM

There are a lot of things you can do in cryptocurrencies. First of all, you have to decide what activity that suitable for you. Let say, if you want to become a trader, then you have to learn some trading basic. Also you need some cash to start it. Another option to make money in cryptocurrencies is become miner. But you have to get some hardware like GPU card or ASIC Miner. That is what I know. Your first task is to decide, which one would you choose? Miner or Trader?

bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:40:51 PM

Hello guys,
How are you everybody?
I am very interested to know about how to make real money with cryptocurrencies.Can anyone help me please?

Thanks

If you have capital and have capacity to buy bitcoins or altcoins in large volumes, you can just buy good cryptos and hold them til they give you good profit. You can also start trading if you have the skills. But if you do not have both, then you can join bounties or signature campaigns. They are good source of crypto that can be exchanged to fiat. You can do that while you study trading so you can improve your income more.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:54:54 PM

Hello guys,
How are you everybody?
I am very interested to know about how to make real money with cryptocurrencies.Can anyone help me please?

Thanks

If you have capital and have capacity to buy bitcoins or altcoins in large volumes, you can just buy good cryptos and hold them til they give you good profit. You can also start trading if you have the skills. But if you do not have both, then you can join bounties or signature campaigns. They are good source of crypto that can be exchanged to fiat. You can do that while you study trading so you can improve your income more.
Buying is the best way to earn profit and this require no extra effort for this you have to take decision at the good time and more of it there are many campaigns like bounty and signature campaign through them one can easily earn profits and freelancers have also opportunity to generate their mass income in form of this coin now you have to choose which one is best for you, as a student you must do signature campaigns.
SparrowMano

Activity: 106
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:00:36 PM

My opinion is that it is better to keep a change for a long time, rather than "daytrade", in the long run you will not be a winner except on a shitcoin lol
Cherrygonegreen

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:10:21 PM

You can start with trading ,, you can get profit from there ,,
You can buy one of the cheap altcoins, and while riding you can sell it.Or if you want more easily you can join bounty sosmed ,, you can get altcoin gift and can sell it.

Wow, this is nice.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:14:17 PM

Hello guys,
How are you everybody?

Thanks

Buying is the best way to earn profit and this require no extra effort for this you have to take decision at the good time and more of it there are many campaigns like bounty and signature campaign through them one can easily earn profits and freelancers have also opportunity to generate their mass income in form of this coin now you have to choose which one is best for you, as a student you must do signature campaigns.
The fact is that the signature company has always been a long-term prospect for earning. But how can you invest your funds in bitcoins or other alternative coins? How to study information about really important and promising projects?
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:37:31 PM

I would not consider trading, bounty campaigns etc a safe way for earning money. You should always be ready that this may disappear and have another job for earning money
Imran1271

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:48:32 PM

Trading is a good way. Setup an account on an exchange and buy a little of a cryptocurrency you are interested in. Study the charts and try to buy in a dip of a popular coin. Once you bought a coin, set a sell price a bit higher enough to offset your trading fees and to make a small profit. Rinse and repeat until you grow your stack. Just remember to buy low and sell high. Smiley
i am totally agree with your opinion regarding how to make money in the field of crytocurrencies. In addition, if anyone want to earn free those can join this forum and bounty campaign for that no need to invest for trading.
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:17:17 PM

Trading is a good way. Setup an account on an exchange and buy a little of a cryptocurrency you are interested in. Study the charts and try to buy in a dip of a popular coin. Once you bought a coin, set a sell price a bit higher enough to offset your trading fees and to make a small profit. Rinse and repeat until you grow your stack. Just remember to buy low and sell high. Smiley
i am totally agree with your opinion regarding how to make money in the field of crytocurrencies. In addition, if anyone want to earn free those can join this forum and bounty campaign for that no need to invest for trading.
it's true that the Bounty Company is very generous and free ways to earn crypto currencies. I want to say even more that thanks to the company's signature it is possible to earn coins with which you can earn seed money for trading in the future.
eloymjb

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:18:15 AM

there is a lot of ways to make money in cryptocurrencies. but i suggest go on trading to this if you have a very good strategy you can earn money as easy as you can. but before you go on trading you neex atleast financial capital and take note to review the coins that you want to trade, check the flow and market and reviews on web.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:31:30 AM

Always look out for good alts and very popular buy at dip and sell high....
Why only look for alts and why to just buy alts at low prices? I don’t think so altcoins have more potential than bitcoin for producing big profits. Altcoins are always depending on bitcoin for the increase and decrease in the prices.

Rather than wasting time on altcoins, it is more profitable to keep an eye on the market movements of bitcoin and buy it when prices are low for a secure future.
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:24:29 PM

Of you had stepped in a few weeks avond you could have made some money with bitcoins. But of you start now, get some altcoins that have potential and trade them for bitcoin. Bitcoin will be 10K in the next 6 months.

Alt coins trading might be very confusing for new trader tho. It's must easier to trade bitcoin-fiat than bitcoin-altcoin, even if you can lose more this way and earn less, it also takes more time... But if you aren't new to trading then it is a really good idea how to earn profit.
Trading is quite a difficult thing to do and for that you really need to have a very good amount of knowledge along with sharp mind. Other than trading, there are so many other ways as well with which you can make a very good amount of money in the world of crypto currency. You can go for mining, holding or even becoming a part of signature campaigns can help you serve the purpose.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:19:26 PM

There are a lot of ways for you to make money with cryptocurrencies, one of which would be through trading but of course you also have to splurge your money to invest in cryptocoins and bitcoin. Another way would be if you join signature and bounty campaigns and you save the reward coin you got from joining these campaigns.
celex89

Activity: 121

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:20:00 PM

buying btc and hodling Grin
BlackBi88

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:22:35 PM

To make money with cryptocurrencies, you can trade or seek crypto by joining a signature campaign or social campaign. If you have more money you can invest in bitcoin or altcoin to make profit  Roll Eyes
Daveeoff

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:23:33 PM

Buy Bitcoins and invest in altcoins or just hold the BTC, just make sure you buy at the right moment.
vasilischoutas

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:31:45 PM

You can even make your own crypto currencies so it's easily to earn profilt with cryptocurrencies. Or gambling , but be careful with this specific one.
probittrader

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:36:52 PM

There is actually no rule in this.
but the better strategy is to hold and believe in the currency that you own.
But you need to only invest very wisely.
Mostly the the top 5 currency have huge chance to become very high.But still you should never sell in loss.

streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:44:23 AM

I would not consider trading, bounty campaigns etc a safe way for earning money. You should always be ready that this may disappear and have another job for earning money
Trading is one of the best profession that has made poor people rich and it all depends upon individual expertise. F a trader faces loss then he must blame himself. Trading in crypto coin world is actually more beneficial than many other assets because it is a volatile market which guarantees huge profits in smaller time.

I firmly believe that bitcoin and other digital currencies are the future of money and I support investing in them especially bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: