Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:59:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How I can make money with cryptocurrencies?  (Read 11521 times)
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:54:23 PM

Trading is a good way. Setup an account on an exchange and buy a little of a cryptocurrency you are interested in. Study the charts and try to buy in a dip of a popular coin. Once you bought a coin, set a sell price a bit higher enough to offset your trading fees and to make a small profit. Rinse and repeat until you grow your stack. Just remember to buy low and sell high. Smiley
A very example of trader. Of course if you buy low you must sell it high for you to have profit don't buy low then sell low you are going to broke there is no profit at all. Traders must not emotional that buy it in low price then sell it also in low price traders must be wise and have enough knowledge about dealings, about buying and selling. Must sell it a bit higher than the price when you buy it before.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:55:52 PM

Hello guys,
How are you everybody?
I am very interested to know about how to make real money with cryptocurrencies.Can anyone help me please?

Thanks
There are few way how you can make money in cryptocurrency world. First way is that you buy, lets say Bitcoin  and hold it for as long as you want. Price will probably rise and from that you will earn money after selling. Second way is from trading. Buy one crypto and trade it for another, and try to make profit from that trade. You can start mining some cryptocurrency. Also you can join some signature campaign or start doing some jobs for cryptocurrency.
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:06:13 PM

Trading is a good way. Setup an account on an exchange and buy a little of a cryptocurrency you are interested in. Study the charts and try to buy in a dip of a popular coin. Once you bought a coin, set a sell price a bit higher enough to offset your trading fees and to make a small profit. Rinse and repeat until you grow your stack. Just remember to buy low and sell high. Smiley
A very example of trader. Of course if you buy low you must sell it high for you to have profit don't buy low then sell low you are going to broke there is no profit at all. Traders must not emotional that buy it in low price then sell it also in low price traders must be wise and have enough knowledge about dealings, about buying and selling. Must sell it a bit higher than the price when you buy it before.
Trading and that too trading of crypto currencies is indeed a very good and profitable thing. But it is not an easy task for the one to be an expert in trading. If you are quite confident that you will be able to do well in trading, only then go for trading. Otherwise, you can opt mining, holding or you can even join signature campaign as well.
alex_mercer

Activity: 37
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:21:29 PM

I don't understand why people take so much risk in altcoins, when Bitcoin itself brings such great returns. Most serious investors in the world have targets at 3 to 5% a month. Bitcoin gave more than 400% this year.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:20:25 PM

Hello guys,
How are you everybody?
I am very interested to know about how to make real money with cryptocurrencies.Can anyone help me please?

Thanks
Obviously possible dear by the help of trading. In this case, for earning money, trading can help you a lot. There are many trading platform where you can buy crypto currency and hold it for money. Just buy it with negotiable price and sell it with high price than you buy to get profit.
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:55:03 AM

Hello guys,
How are you everybody?

Thanks

When you get something real money with cryptocurrency, you must enter first a digital investment which is connected by Bitcoin Platform. Many reliable wallet has been tested with other investor, with in the wallet it self you may go for investment funding your real  money to generate profit in every seconds or minute from AMAZING BITCOIN, Then there will be an option there, which will be convert your bitcoin into your real money.
ogoowinner

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:36:32 AM

Hello guys,
How are you everybody?

Thanks

I am fine, And you?
It's good to interest about cryptocurrencies. If you want to make money from cryptocurrency so you can do the trade. Trading is the best way for making money from cryptocurrency. Trading is an investment. You can get a lot of resources from this forum.

If you dont have enough experience, feel ready to be victim of professinal traders. Trading is something requires experience without any additional news checking or reading order book. Professional traders only need naked chart and moving averages to predict future price Wink

The easiest way to make money with cryptocurrency is to join steemit and earn free steem there. Everything I own in the crypto world was gotten through steemit. I have Bitcoin today is because of steemit. When you but steem and power it up, you feel earn more steem when you upvote posts. It's a very interesting place. Trading is another good but risky way of earning cryptocurrency.
rockyboy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:46:05 AM

Hello guys,
How are you everybody?

Thanks

Invest your money in trading wherein your investment will become double, triple or more for an instance but it may depends on your hardwork and patience in dealing with trading.

███    TWITTER    UbcoinMarket   WHITEPAPER    ███ PARTNERSHIPS
███       ANN          EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS         MEDIUM       ███    SAMSUNG
███  TELEGRAM  WEBSITE      FACEBOOK     ███       FLY 
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:55:25 AM

Trading and that too trading of crypto currencies is indeed a very good and profitable thing. But it is not an easy task for the one to be an expert in trading. If you are quite confident that you will be able to do well in trading, only then go for trading. Otherwise, you can opt mining, holding or you can even join signature campaign as well.
As in the above quote, trading with cryptocurrencies is the best of all to make a bigger earning. Here one needs to make himself engaged into the learning process and simultaneous implementation about the same. This will let the user understand the better way to profit through trading. Else if risk free earning is expected, holding is the only option.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
darioc

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

https://rangersprotocol.com/

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:49:59 AM

trading is the good way to make money from crypto.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:15:01 AM

Money is struggling so even here in crypto you also need to work to earn Bitcoins. The good start to earning you is to work on Bitcoin Talk. Here you will earn bitcoins by joining discussions. Or if you know the skills you can apply for Freelance jobs that pay you is bitcoins. And when you invest there you can get into trading. All you need is to buy at low cost and sell it at high value. But that is not so easy. You also know all of this when you've been through for many years with bitcoins

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:46:02 AM

Hello guys,
How are you everybody?

Thanks

I am fine, And you?
It's good to interest about cryptocurrencies. If you want to make money from cryptocurrency so you can do the trade. Trading is the best way for making money from cryptocurrency. Trading is an investment. You can get a lot of resources from this forum.

If you dont have enough experience, feel ready to be victim of professinal traders. Trading is something requires experience without any additional news checking or reading order book. Professional traders only need naked chart and moving averages to predict future price Wink

The easiest way to make money with cryptocurrency is to join steemit and earn free steem there. Everything I own in the crypto world was gotten through steemit. I have Bitcoin today is because of steemit. When you but steem and power it up, you feel earn more steem when you upvote posts. It's a very interesting place. Trading is another good but risky way of earning cryptocurrency.

steem is a good place to start earn crypto currency, i see a lot of people trying to make some post to earn and they did a great jobs in steem. but you need to know about how to start and its better if you read some tutorial in many sites so you can have guiding to start. if you have let say free money and free bitcoin, then you can trying to do trading although like above said, trading is risky for new people but its worth if we can learn the basic of trading and learn more in trading so we can make our first earning too from trading.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:41:25 AM

Hello guys,
How are you everybody?

Thanks

Most people will suggested trading and investing, but you can also make real money with another ways, such us online shop and ads. You can replace cryptocurrency as alternative payment. besides currency itself. First understand how the works and than calculate with your fund and ability to manage. Last one, find another ways is your project fail. Good luck.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:57:38 AM

I don't understand why people take so much risk in altcoins, when Bitcoin itself brings such great returns. Most serious investors in the world have targets at 3 to 5% a month. Bitcoin gave more than 400% this year.
Yes, but to earn some significant amount of money you need a lot of money to start with. And most of people do not have that kind of money. That is where altcoin get in the game. Also fluctuation in altcoin price make it faster to turn money around and earn by doing that, but that also improves risk for people who doesn't follow market and don't have good info. Also some people are not satisfied with just holding Bitcoin and waiting for the price to go up. It is not that simple as you think...
SuckSeed

Activity: 343
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 05:05:41 AM

Trading is a way how to earn some satoshi, but you need atleast much btc  if you wanna earn much btc too, but HOLD the coin also profitable too.

francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:27:11 AM

Hello guys,
How are you everybody?

Thanks

The easiest way to make real money from crytocurrencies is to join different ICO in advertising their stuff and have free tokens that you can exchange later to eth. You can also do buy and sell of different alt so they called it trading. But before you go on trading first you must read lot of stuff here at the forum so that you can have idea on how to trade at the right time

aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:43:54 AM

much more to make some money with cryptocurrency, you can be trader or investors for some project who your look good...

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
daKotajayl@12

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:19:58 AM

Hello guys,
How are you everybody?

Thanks

if you interest in trading try to do it. because it is very easy way to earning crypto currency so you have to take few advantages from who already doing trading. then you getting one idea about trading so you have to get more idea on that. next you have to invest in bit coin trading after that you just keep you are money in that trading and take out few years later then you get more profit from that so like this way you can earn more profit easily.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:23:23 AM

Better if you want to make more profit from the cryptocurrency choose the best one whether they are conducting the ICO. It is only the chance you will get cheap at the time of ICO and sell them when the price of Any cryptocurrency increases.
Alex Mercer

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:01:17 PM

Don't be deluded by these easy paths that you hear people talking about.
If you want to make real money on a daily basis, either you become a professional trader, or you create a good service that accepts Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: