Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:41:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How I can make money with cryptocurrencies?  (Read 11516 times)
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:14:51 PM

I think you can join some signature campaign here in the forum but as per rank I think it would be nice if you would increase that first so that you can join to some of it. There are some social bounties here wherein you can join too they are located in Services and Bounties (Altcoins) sections but make sure you have to comply what they are looking for. Trading is a good choice also because in that way you can really make some money but make sure to know even the basics of trading so you'll not be confused how it goes.
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:15:47 AM

Trading and mining would be the most profitable, but you need the knowledge and experience to be able to trade successfully. Bitcoin loans may be pretty profitable, but only if you own relatively large amounts of BTC and you do not need them for trading. Completing tasks for BTC  just makes a bit of money, but of course it's the least complicated way.
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:09:10 PM

I think you can join some signature campaign here in the forum but as per rank I think it would be nice if you would increase that first so that you can join to some of it. There are some social bounties here wherein you can join too they are located in Services and Bounties (Altcoins) sections but make sure you have to comply what they are looking for. Trading is a good choice also because in that way you can really make some money but make sure to know even the basics of trading so you'll not be confused how it goes.
Signature campaigns are helpful to make money into crypto if one had no resources to buy coin he must have to start into the bitcoin and on top of it signature campaign requires a lot of efforts and then you can earn one can solve captcha and do blog writing also and the time of completion of work you can get wage in the mighty coin that will help you to get into the crypto field.
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:10:55 AM

Signature campaigns are helpful to make money into crypto if one had no resources to buy coin he must have to start into the bitcoin and on top of it signature campaign requires a lot of efforts and then you can earn one can solve captcha and do blog writing also and the time of completion of work you can get wage in the mighty coin that will help you to get into the crypto field.

Income from signature campaign will help you in building up your capital for making an investment in trading as the price of bitcoins is too high now so its not affordable for everyone to buy bitcoins but they have an choice to earn bitcoins by participating in signature campaign or by offering services so all these methods are the best ones to earn bitcoins regularly.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

LuciferAB

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:21:25 AM

You can make money through CryptoCurrency in many ways like trading, replying bitcoin related post, and by a member of signature campaign. Another method is your can hold your bitcoin at bad time and sell it in when it price become high
napot

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:24:58 AM

There are many ways to earn through cryptocurriencies

you can start with trading  Grin Grin
richcorner100

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

https://exip.live/

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:33:04 AM

There are various ways to make money in cryptocurrency, there are passive and also active income, passive income such as invest in Bitcoin and ETH, invest in mining site like in Bitclubnetwork, invest in ICO or also in other investment company. And for active income there are also many ways such as trading, mining byself and also join bounty campaign. All has different returns and risks . And if you dont have some capital to invest, join bounty campaign is a good choice.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:44:35 AM

I think trading is the best way of earning money using crypto currency.You can buy Popular and trustworthy altcoin like ripple,Dash,ETH,LTC at low price and sell when it price goes up.Another way is,you can hold bitcoin for long term like 1-2 years.This will give you good amount of profit because bitcoin.price will hit 10000$ in next year for sure.Gambling also can give you profit if you are lucky enough,but it's very risky way of earning money.

enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:16:10 AM

If you would like to make money without fund and without risk,  I suggest join bounty campaign.  This way is one of the make money easier than others,  just need more time to do it.  And if you are diligent and spend more time here the result also quite a lot.

Jackeexx

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:04:28 AM

First of all you can try bitcointalk, to participate in discussian , bounty programs, signature campaing, trading on exchange, keep your crypto till the right moment then sell it, mining also
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:22:33 PM

i think you can use  some money to buy btc or altcoins then choose the right time to sell. That is the way I think of earning a profit quickly. But profits are more or less which is depended on many factors, especially the volatility of the market.
That is not bad way of earning some money from cryptocurrency, but i would not agree that it is fast. By holding and waiting for the right moment can sometime be a long time, like month or even more, unless you want small profit. But holding is easy job, and i support it always. Faster way would be trading or participating in some signature campaign or do some job for Bitcoins. That also pay off really good, if you are high rank and have good posts.
digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:32:41 PM

How you can make money with cryptocurrencies depends on how greedy you are if you ask me, you sell all your altcoins for bitcoin and get them chunks of bitcoin every day or every few days, if you know something big is gonna happen with some good altcoins try to get a few % profit and get out, if you dont make a goal for yourself you will fall and have no profits, every day invest in the good altcoins and projects and ride with the uptrend.

digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:37:47 PM

How you can make money with cryptocurrencies depends on how greedy you are if you ask me, you sell all your altcoins for bitcoin and get them chunks of bitcoin every day or every few days, if you know something big is gonna happen with some good altcoins try to get a few % profit and get out, if you dont make a goal for yourself you will fall and have no profits, every day invest in the good altcoins and projects and ride with the uptrend.

speedy963

Activity: 631
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:04:07 PM

Income from signature campaign will help you in building up your capital for making an investment in trading as the price of bitcoins is too high now so its not affordable for everyone to buy bitcoins but they have an choice to earn bitcoins by participating in signature campaign or by offering services so all these methods are the best ones to earn bitcoins regularly.
Yes it does. I've heard someone told me before if someone cannot make money without money, that somebody cannot make money with money, as the saying goes i have also realize that you can either start joining signature campaigns, not totally not spending money to buy some expenses you need but in a sort of taking advantage to your resources. I agree with what he said, you can build a good capital from joining signature campaigns, with merely effort and time you spent you can actually start trading.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:11:58 PM

In practice This is a very good approach and I completely agree with your opinion. Only songs that earn on the difference in the altcoin price, then the daily incomes and interests need to be translated into Bitcoin uniquely. Thus, keeping the bitcoins, you can pick up the moments when you sell and buy, thus also earning on the difference in price.
Lenzie

Activity: 658
Merit: 254

For campaign management, please pm me.

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:26:37 PM

Hello guys,
How are you everybody?
I am very interested to know about how to make real money with cryptocurrencies.Can anyone help me please?

Thanks

There are a lot of different ways on how you can earn in bitcoin, both in this forum and outside. In this forum first you have to study the rules, rank up until member. Then join campaigns. There are a lot of different campaigns here in the forum. You can join, social media campaigns, translation campaigns, signature campaigns and article an blog campaigns. You can also post your skills and abilities on services like web developing, community manager and campaign manager.

Outside the forum, you can spread your knowlege in earnings on trading, gambling and a lot more.
Keep on reading on this forum and join social media groups, but be really careful, there are a lot of shit on social media don't trust anyone.

Bitcoin Mixer
▬▬ www.Go-Overt.com ▬▬
.............CLEARNET..........TORNET............
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀░░░░██████▄
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄█▀░░░░░░█████████
▀████████▌▐░░░░░░░████████▀
▀████████▄██▄░░████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀