Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:12:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How I can make money with cryptocurrencies?  (Read 11517 times)
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:11:38 PM

If you want to make money in cryptocurrency, I will like to break it to you that you are in the right place!  You need to get aquinted with the forum. Go to beginners section and read the rules. Learn about blockchain, bitcoin and altcoin, then you will grow and understand altcoin, ICO and how to advertize for them through signature campaign!
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:12:51 PM

You have the good option to make money from cryptocurrencies because now the crypto currency market is consider is the best market and there are lot of peoples are there who trade well and earn good profit from it, If you are a crypto trader and you are good trader then you can earn through trading with your judgement and knowledge and the good thing is for new investors is that some group of expert peoples are selling signals or providing free services for traders that is the good option for new investors they can get good result by observing signals with good manner and great mind set and in this way you can increase your Bitcoin with profit.
If anyone is not good at monitoring signals by themselves by doing some analysis on the charts, it is not even advisable to go there at all. I have seen so many people joining signals all in the name of wanting to join trading and not even knowing how to be sure they are making the right decision on the position they are entering.

There is a lot going on in the crypto market and if one is not careful you can end up losing most of all you have as most people usually end up panicking anyway once they hit the trading platform and buy at a wrong position.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
fayrouz

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:16:14 PM

If you want to make money in cryptocurrency, I will like to break it to you that you are in the right place!  You need to get aquinted with the forum. Go to beginners section and read the rules. Learn about blockchain, bitcoin and altcoin, then you will grow and understand altcoin, ICO and how to advertize for them through signature campaign!
Thank you for the info.
japaninja

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:19:41 PM

IMHO, the best way to make money with cryptocurrencies is to BUY them then forget about it for a year or two. Bitcoin along with other cryptocurrencies are very bullish and are speculated to reach more all time highs in the coming years.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:33:50 PM

Trading is just like gambling and investing but they have differences of course. You can really make money with cryptocurrencies, this is the best opportunity I've ever seen since a long time ago searching for ways of earning money online. But trading is not that easy, you need to study and know the strategies first before taking the action, you must be ready. If you want to start and have experiences then you should use small capital only until you master it. Just always remember the golden rule, buy low and sell high for you to make successful trades.

No! Trading is not gambling. Trust me, it is not. I am a trader and a pro at it and I make good decisions when it comes to trading, so I do not consider it gambling at all. Sorry if I had to go against your opinion, but I cannot read past your post without correcting that notion.

When you do not have any knowledge, skills and strategies on how to trade and you just thought it is all about buying low and selling high; now that is gambling and not trading. They are totally two different things. For anyone who wants to trade, they should learn first how to do some good analysis and we should cut all this bullshit crap of buy low, sell high, which is the mentality newbies are just having these days, with that, you will end up losing all that you have before you even know it.
magicmeyk

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:45:24 PM

One of the most profitable way to make money in crytocurrency is trading. Study the coins you want to trade or hold and take profit if it gets  to pump.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:19:20 PM

Look at cryptococcus like the stock market. Can rise, can go down, can remain stable for a long time. How to use and or make money from this? trade regularly (buy low, sell high, ofcourse) or invest in it, hoping that it will rise in the future.
You shouldn't compare bitcoin trading with the stock market. Keep that in mind that bitcoin or any other crypto currency does not follow the traditional economic laws. They are hard to analyze. Just buying and hoping for the price to rise is not a wise thing to do. Buying low - selling high, its easy to say here but troublesome to apply it.

I think they do have some resemblance. Bitcoin currently behaves like so called story stocks. Their value are impacted based on some sort of belief not actual intrinsic value, and their price is partly moved by market sentiment or what people believe not what it is. There is one post I found in google saying that it also highly correlates with google searches.  Grin. Yet if it is just a correlation or causation that’s another debate Smiley
Sometimes I really wonder about the factors that affect the price of Bitcoin. I mean I do understand the simple phenomena behind to increase in value of any asset and that is the high demand by people and a very limited supply rather scarce supply of an asset.

But these are not the only ones that affect the Bitcoin price. There are many important factors that I am not certain about but I think those are more significant.
Dobmader

Activity: 165

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:53:05 PM

Look at cryptococcus like the stock market. Can rise, can go down, can remain stable for a long time. How to use and or make money from this? trade regularly (buy low, sell high, ofcourse) or invest in it, hoping that it will rise in the future.
Trading is not even what a normal person should go into if they do not have a good knowledge on how to trade. I have seen so many people thinking they can just do well by themselves if they can just buy at lows and sell at highs.

If trading was all about that, then we would just be making some pretty good bucks and no one will even be losing any money at all. It is a crazy volatile world, and if you do not have the knowledge to make good trading decisions, it is best to just hold and watch it grow.

I think the above advice is one of the best you can get these days. I have lost so much out of trading with ignorance because  I never understood the volatile nature of the crypto market. Making money trading is a professional job that you need to be trained.
as for what we have read here now in forum there is a lot that can be learn for from their past experience here so we can have the possibility to make some mistakes right if we are trying to do for what advice we can get for here.
Joining this form and similar forums like that can no doubt help you in making of some very good amount of money. Other than signature campaign, you can get some good amount of money in the world of crypto currencies by doing trading. In addition to this, mining of coins is also one of the way to make money from crypto world but that requires lot of consumption of power and electricity. Holding can also make you rich.
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:57:32 AM

I am just doing a simple way to earned in cryptocurrency by joining in bounty signatures because I am new here applying in a campaign must the easiest way to earn weekly on it.
moneymonkey08

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:20:57 PM

Thru Trading! I mainly use Paxful for buying and selling. It's much more easy to trade if you have 300+ options, but for me, the easiest option is thru Paypal. lots of people trade using iTunes gift card, I mean how hard is it to buy an iTunes gift card...  Grin
BobBct

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:24:43 PM

If you are a beginner, just HODL Btc or any coin because that will give a very big profit/gain if you do that but a faster and the best way is to trade you can 100% times faster if you trader.
sana9826

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:45:22 PM

by doing trade cryptocurrency on exchange, by mining cryptocurrency, by joining bounty campaign or airdrop. there so many ways to get money in cryptocurrency, if you want to get it for free, better to join bounty campaign, but your profit is enough to buy food everyday for a week, if you want to invest, you can do trading, but it wouldnt be easy.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:28:27 PM

Hello guys,
How are you everybody?
I am very interested to know about how to make real money with cryptocurrencies.Can anyone help me please?

Thanks

There's many way to earn with crypto currencies. You can use buy and hold process to make profit all you have to do just buy some coins and hold the for a period. Just forget about that you hold the btc after a year you'll gain triple profit in just a year.
Second process is mining. Mining also a great way to earn bitcoin from your CPU/GPU but this process can gives you less profit like 10$ or 20$ per month its all depends on your computer specs.
aldrian09

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:36:56 PM

In crypto world theres a lot of oppurtunities here not like in the real world ..there are many ways to earn money like trading , networking  , investment , signature campaign , buying in ico , gambling and many more..if you want to earn without using your money you can try faucet( they will give you satoshi or designated coin every time you click the claim button) or signature campaign here .. I will suggest to join in bounties because theres a lot of oppurtunity here and also practice your english writting .
Fayssal.marvel

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:45:00 PM

The easiest way is to buy bitcoins and just wait the price of it go up
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:27:08 PM

The easiest way is to buy bitcoins and just wait the price of it go up

There are lots of ways in order to earn in cryptocurrency like mining,trading & joining signature campaigns. By doing any of those, it will give you tokens in which are convertible to cash.
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 04:01:36 PM

Try to trading some potential altcoins in an exchange by trading you really can grow your crypto or your funds, trading is good way to increase your funds more. In fact, it is very easy to win a bitcoin currency here in our forum as long as you have enough capacity and you need to work hard, you can join a signature campaign and you will be there. if your rank is higher than a newbie.
Kr-sama

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:09:50 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2017, 04:06:37 PM by Kr-sama

Hello guys,
How are you everybody?
I am very interested to know about how to make real money with cryptocurrencies.Can anyone help me please?

Thanks
Cryptocurrencies are real money. It is just digitalized. You can't have a crypto without actually using your real money to acquire it. And you can earn it by offering your services if you have a profitable skill or expertise in exchange for your desired crypto (mostly likely Bitcoin). Or you can sell goods or things and accept bitcoin as a method of payment. You see, you can earn it just like how you earn "real" money.
omorfi

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:13:22 PM

Follow and watch the cryptocurrencies that starts to follow a horizontal trend course at the bottom of its price.  Then watch the volume of it. And you can buy it when the buy-sell volume start to increase.
Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:49:39 PM

If you are a beginner, just HODL Btc or any coin because that will give a very big profit/gain if you do that but a faster and the best way is to trade you can 100% times faster if you trader.
Making a good amount of money in the crypto world is not a big deal. The only thing which you need to be good at is the knowledge about the things related to that of crypto world. You need to manage your time in a proper way. Other than this, the choice of the coin is also a very important factor in deciding how much amount of profit you are going to make. In the start, your main focus should be on learning of things.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: