Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:17:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How I can make money with cryptocurrencies?  (Read 11516 times)
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:51:08 AM

Hello guys,
How are you everybody?
I am very interested to know about how to make real money with cryptocurrencies.Can anyone help me please?

Thanks

Now this is no longer true. Only those who could earn money could earn money, at the very start the cat was able to buy unique cats for a small price.

Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:52:36 AM

You can earn on crypto-currencies in several ways:
1 Trading on the exchange
2 Participate in bounty companies
3 In the end, just buy bitcoin and put it, thereby earning on the growth of bitcoin prices.
Choose the way you like and earn.
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:11:33 PM

If you have a budget, you can start to trading. If you don't have money, you should join airdrop or bounty campaign.
Yes, trading and bounty campaign are the answer to make cryptocurrency a real money. These two is highly recommended if you're determined to gain high profit. These two will also a good starter pack if you're beginner.
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:25:37 PM

Thank's guys atleast I have learn some tips.... I prefer start without capital. so I will join bounty programs
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:26:54 PM

Long term holding should give profits. The reason people trade is to potentially gain even more. For example if your coin doubled in price then you double your money, but if you also doubled the number of coins you owned through trading, then you have 4 times the original investment.

It's a bit of a skill to be patient waiting for the price to rise in the next day.

Patience is the key factor if you need success in digital currencies trading and earning. If you are a trader you very well have known that patience can always make you success in trading. You will not sell the coins in loss and will not panic in times the coins prices are dipping and this is only possible when you have patience in you.
You can earn from online trade and also you can invest here to earn there are also some more sources to earn like mining and they all are very use full to earn and thousands of people round the world they are going to earn from it and they have changed their life because it’s the only currency which is all in one and it will for sure give you your profit on time so join bitcoin as soon as possible and earn from it because it’s safe and sound to earn.
watchbay30

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:27:51 PM

There are many ways to earn a profit from crypto but the best way is to only trade the long-standing coin such as ETH, LTC, BTC, NEO, VIEW
here You are given plenty of practical advice, but anyway, I recommend even just to participate in the bounty campaign, for example can turn on my signature, a very promising project
P60

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:31:23 PM

There are many ways to earn a profit from crypto but the best way is to only trade the long-standing coin such as ETH, LTC, BTC, NEO, VIEW
Well yes, I agree that there are a lot of ways to earn high profit or money with cryptocurrencies. Trading is one of the best eays, joining on bounty campaign is also good deal especially when you don't have a lot of coins  and also mining.

yohan09

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:59:37 PM

Yes cryptocurrency works, You may switch to bitcoin forum and follow signature campaign, or airdrops, If you have enough capital stay tune to trading, or long term investment. Make sure to be knowledgeable in everything you do:) Goodluck..
posesion19

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:43:12 PM

Hello guys,
How are you everybody?
I am very interested to know about how to make real money with cryptocurrencies.Can anyone help me please?

Thanks
As far as i’m concerned, buying and holding is the best way to attain great financial wealth for the future
So buy now before regret later
RKSummer

Activity: 337

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:36:50 PM

Trading is a good way. Setup an account on an exchange and buy a little of a cryptocurrency you are interested in. Study the charts and try to buy in a dip of a popular coin. Once you bought a coin, set a sell price a bit higher enough to offset your trading fees and to make a small profit. Rinse and repeat until you grow your stack. Just remember to buy low and sell high. Smiley

Yeah, I think trading is one of the good way to make money with cryptocurrency though I did'nt try it yet.
I tried mining before but it take a lot of time to earn.
As a newbie here in crypto world, joining in a bounty campaign is the way to earn money. Then I can do trading after I get my earnings in this campaign.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:03:54 AM

There is a lot of way making money here in forum, you can join to the bounty or you try trading, but this is risky so before you try in trading make sure that you learn a lot first before you start.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:24:54 AM

The first thing you do is familiarized yourself with the cryptocurrencies, know the coins well by researching some of them to get enough informations. You can make money with different cryptocurrencies by buying them and hold on them until you are ready to sell. You can also try accepting payments in crypocurrency and mining your own cryptocurrency coins.
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:23:05 PM

Hello guys,
How are you everybody?

Thanks

There are so many way to make a real money with crypto. Each of them are very different and do not expect an easy way to earn. I am joining signature campaigns it last within a certain period of time. Mostly it last for a month. You just have to make constructive post. Another is joining social media campaign. For sure you have Facebook and twitter so you can try it. Trading is also an effective way of earning. It is something like buy and sell but take note it is not easy. If you’re not knowledgeable, you will lose your money in here. There is also mining. You will receive different kind of cryptos. You can convert it into your currency by means of exchanger. After that you can cash it out. So you make a “real money”.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Shinza

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:33:34 PM

Hello guys,
How are you everybody?

Thanks
If you already have some money to invest, just use it to buy the crypto, you already own it. But if you do not have enough money to buy, joining the bounty is a smart choice. You will get the altcoins and you can convert them into btc or whatever currency you want through the deal.

Slimberry

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:41:37 PM

Trading is a good way. Setup an account on an exchange and buy a little of a cryptocurrency you are interested in. Study the charts and try to buy in a dip of a popular coin. Once you bought a coin, set a sell price a bit higher enough to offset your trading fees and to make a small profit. Rinse and repeat until you grow your stack. Just remember to buy low and sell high. Smiley

While trading might be 'good' it also isn't the way for you to make money without an insane amount of risk. I'd avoid that if you're just tryna make a few bucks here and there, cause you don't want to lose the entire pot.

I'd go along the lines of investing this money, working for more on the services portion of this site, loaning it (both on here, and on other websites such as exchanges), there is so much you can do but you're the person that controls how much you earn. If you work more, you're going to pull in more money.

Don't try the get rich quick stuff, nor the facuets. That shit is a waste of time.

Interesting
dragonbhai

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:53:44 PM

Look at cryptocurrencies like the stock market. It can go up, it can go down, it can stay stable for however long. How do you take advantage and or make money off of this? It's either you trade regularly (buying low, selling high, ofcourse) or invest in it, hoping that it would go up in the future.
puranijeans0011

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:59:48 PM

you can do some things to get it like; trading, mining and bounty campaign. you can do it by learning it first, to get maximum results.
you don't tell that what you want to invest alt coin or btc. if you want to invest in bitcoin I tell every day you can invest your money in bitcoin. if you follow regularly price chart you saw that every month a time all coin price is down. this time is best to invest.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:02:08 PM

Hello guys,
How are you everybody?

Thanks
If you already have some money to invest, just use it to buy the crypto, you already own it. But if you do not have enough money to buy, joining the bounty is a smart choice. You will get the altcoins and you can convert them into btc or whatever currency you want through the deal.
It seems that you are right! If you have a big capital, it is good that you should do trading or mining but if you don't have capital; it is better to you if you will just work in many bounty campaign.
rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:55:28 PM

You can invest in ICO with a project that has a product that is attached to that project. Normally they will sale  at a very low price during the crowdsale and after the end the price will be some times 10 times higher. You can also  trade but you must have learn to trade.
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:08:32 PM

Hello guys,
How are you everybody?

Thanks

Well i have been in the cryptocurrencies for about 2 years and a half, so to be frankly here, just by doing signature campaign for about a year, I'm making money through what we called cryptocurrencies are just be bounties. Holding Cryptocurrencies for a year can give you a decent amount of money. REAL TALK. People can't grasp their, or cant feel that they are making money through altcoins because the moment they have got the bounty they are selling it on a cheap amount. And sadly they are having regrets on selling it early because the coins price sometimes is up to 100 plus %.

On the other hand not all coins are legit so you need to pick what cryptocurrencies will you hold. I am using The profit that I got in the bounties to support my funds on trading. Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: