Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:03:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How I can make money with cryptocurrencies?  (Read 11516 times)
MMM005

Activity: 384
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:18:26 PM

I think you can start with trading, keep watching the prices buy/sell.
And invest in an ICO.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:38:15 PM

I think you can start with trading, keep watching the prices buy/sell.
And invest in an ICO.

Bad advice you give to newcomers, trading s hard for experienced people, for newcomers
trading can be the way for losing investment.
   Invest in Bitcoins, alt-coins and ICO's. Hold for minimum 6 months and you will make money
just with holding. It is not risk free, prices are rising and falling, but it is safer than trading. My
plan is to do that, I will get more involved in trading when I become more experienced and when
I have money to spend on practice. Now when prices are rising so fast I do not wish to risk my
savings.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Daveeoff

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:39:27 AM

The only way is to buy Bitcoins and invest in altcoins or just hold the BTC or trading which is a bit harder tho.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:14:13 PM

Hello guys,
How are you everybody?
I am very interested to know about how to make real money with cryptocurrencies.Can anyone help me please?

Thanks
If you already have some money to invest, just use it to buy the crypto, you already own it. But if you do not have enough money to buy, joining the bounty is a smart choice. You will get the altcoins and you can convert them into btc or whatever currency you want through the deal.
It seems that you are right! If you have a big capital, it is good that you should do trading or mining but if you don't have capital; it is better to you if you will just work in many bounty campaign.
Capital shouldn’t be an issue. There are many ways to earn money and thus invest this money in trading or just investing in bitcoin so that your future life can be a happy and prosperous one. You don’t need to get so much capital, even you can start with some dollars. Keep practicing and you will earn some little percentages every time. Gather them and your will be having a handsome amount.
donnie.darko

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:20:36 PM

Buy cryptocurrencies and trade them in the market by buying and selling them to make profit and that is how simple is creating money with the cryptocurrencies because it doesn't need too much money because even the right management of your capital and great buying and selling would be enough for you to make tons of money.
rosalyn07

Activity: 244
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:42:50 PM

Some people earn money with cryptocurrencies by joining bounty/signature campaign then if you can earn in that way you can go to trading buy if low then sell if high. The most important to earn money just stay and concentrate first in a campaign because trading and mining is not easy to do.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:14:41 PM

You probably have read all possible means of earning cryptocurrencies but you know, based on my experience, it is trading that made most of my Bitcoin wealth. This is, of course, without saying that joining campaign adds is not helpful at all. It is definitely good to have a fixed rate in the form of the salary I get from joining campaign ads. But when you are inclined to accumulating your wealth in a short span of time, do trading! Study it, and make good of it. Surely you will be amazed at how fast everything is although the risk is double, might I say the least! If you are a risk-taker and are more than willing to gamble, try it and see if it works for you. But remember to always start small.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:38:59 PM

Hello guys,
How are you everybody?
I am very interested to know about how to make real money with cryptocurrencies.Can anyone help me please?

Thanks
There are many ways that we can do in order for us to make money with cryptocurrencies. The job that I am doing is trading. I am a trader and I can earn big amount of money in just a hours. Trading is really one of the profitable jobs that we can do.
Riptide_NVN

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:40:49 PM

For those of you who mine and live in the US are you concerned about the tax situation?

The IRS expects you to report mining production as income.  If you don't do it you are committing tax evasion.

The worst part to me is that the IRS wants you to claim the amount of income as what the payment was worth at the time it was made to your wallet.  Miners can get payments many times per day and the market fluctuates constantly.  How is someone supposed to possibly keep up with that?

https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tips/tax-payments/tax-tips-for-bitcoin-and-virtual-currency/L1ZOgU00q
Kriptex

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:52:17 PM

For those of you who mine and live in the US are you concerned about the tax situation?

The IRS expects you to report mining production as income.  If you don't do it you are committing tax evasion.

The worst part to me is that the IRS wants you to claim the amount of income as what the payment was worth at the time it was made to your wallet.  Miners can get payments many times per day and the market fluctuates constantly.  How is someone supposed to possibly keep up with that?

https://turbotax.intuit.com/tax-tips/tax-payments/tax-tips-for-bitcoin-and-virtual-currency/L1ZOgU00q

Interesting, I'll check the limits out. I can't understand the fact that how they can be able to understand if we're in profit in mining. Maybe we're losing money in mining due to machine capital. I won't pay tax if I'm in loss.
digitalgame4life

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:06:59 PM

Invest in coins after you have read about the project, seen youtube videos and are willing to hold the coins for a year at least, this is the best way to earn smart money in the future, there are a lot of good projects out there that can be of high value to the world once they are recognized, I dont recommend you investing in top coins like BTC, ETH, LTC, the marketcap is way too high to make good profits unless you have at least 100k to spend and double your money.

AtlantaFive

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:57:22 PM

Simple just invest on your chosen altcoins but first you must study well before making a investment. If this is your first time investing you must separate or make a budget distribution where you set aside your money to use in investing. Investing has risk and we can't avoid that unless you don't join. If you don't want risking your money you can join signature or bounty campaign. They are free and you only need to do is to work in advertising their projects. Just a reminder payment varies depending on the campaign you join.

euando24

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:18:17 AM

BTC look here https://world-mining.net/397111566/
and here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YQzQWn8FAM&t=189s
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:19:13 PM

There are a lot of ways to earn money with cryptocurrency like trading, investing in ICO project, gambling or just holding. You just need to invest a small amount at the start or you can earn free coin from faucet or signature campaign in this forum then try trading or investing. Then you can sell cryptocurrency for real money Cheesy. It's not very easy to understand everything in just a short time but I think everyone can earn money with cryptocurrency if they really want to do that.
Totally, it is one thing to try to make some money with what you are holding and it is another thing to be putting them in the wrong place.

Asides trading, I really do not see anything much someone can do to make money with their cryptos. However, there are so many ways one can earn a lot of crypto in this era if you are smart and hardworking which to me sounds even more appealing than just trying anything to make money.
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:38:29 PM

The only way is to buy Bitcoins and invest in altcoins or just hold the BTC or trading which is a bit harder tho.

Buy bitcoin and hold it in a year. For sure you will get a big ptofit, and altcoins are also good in trading ,so you should try trading to earn money in cryptocurrency .but you need to study first about trading before you do that.
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:42:19 PM

You can create account in these cryptocurrency exchange sites Cryptopia, Binance, and Hitbtc. Invest in a small amount of money and start trading.
Boseda

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:53:38 PM

There are several ways to make money with cryptocurrencies. One of the most famous ones is trading.

Others may include:

- Mining
- Buying and selling stuff
- Signature campaigns
- Set up your own business to receive cryptocoins payments.
Buntel168

Activity: 854

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:12:20 AM

There are several ways to make money with cryptocurrencies. One of the most famous ones is trading.

Others may include:

- Mining
- Signature campaigns

I agree with you, ways to make money with cryptocurrencies, you can trade, buying or selling and the simple way is in this forum, you can participate in signature campaign or social media campaign.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SPORTS ICON   │   NFTs WITH THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
[     Telegram     ] [       Twitter       ] [      Discord      ] [    Instagram    ] [      YouTube      ] [      Medium      ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:15:16 AM

Hello guys,
How are you everybody?

Thanks

it's pretty easy you can earn money from cryptocurrency like bitcoin and altcoin by trading, buying mining tools or participating in ICO, there are still many ways to earn money from it. the key is just patience if you want to get a lot of profit.
Qwantoom

Activity: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:45:53 AM

Others may include:

- Mining
- Signature campaigns

I agree with you, ways to make money with cryptocurrencies, you can trade, buying or selling and the simple way is in this forum, you can participate in signature campaign or social media campaign.

All of these needs effort and money cost. Just buy a lot of btc if you are a busy man and expect a 10x profit after holding it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: