Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:57:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How I can make money with cryptocurrencies?  (Read 11516 times)
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:03:03 AM

i think the best way to earn money  cryptocurrenci you invest altcoin ,hold btc and regular trading .

To earn fiat with cryptocurrencies, There is a different method and depend on your ability and understanding. If you already have a background in cryptocurrency, it is to you to do the trading. The price is now on the dip, so this the best time to start in trading. If you have consistent work and you want to enter the world of crypto you can invest. Investing in the bitcoin is long-term period you just wait the value increase x10 of your profits. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rinamor

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:34:32 AM

If you are wealthy person = Mine bitcoin is the best for you, just set up the expensive miner computer you can earn crypto. And also you can do the trading if you time and if you are a hardworking person. Investment also fit you.

If you are average person = you can also mine but too expensive, the best for you is the trading, you need enough skill and knowledge about the trading and investment buy at the low price and sell it on the high rate. Joining to the campaign is also fit to you.

If you are indigent person = Joining to the campaign is the best for you, there are a lot of campaign on this forum, you can join to bounty, Twitter, Facebook, and others. Hard work brings you to be wealthy

( ( (   BUZZSHOW   ) ) )
_______GIVING VALUE TO YOUR ONLINE VIDEOS_______
JOIN OUR TOKEN SALE! (http://buzzshow.com/tokensale/)
Birin016

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:52:02 PM

In crypto world theres a lot of oppurtunities here not like in the real world ..there are many ways to earn money like trading , networking  , investment , signature campaign , buying in ico , gambling and many more..if you want to earn without using your money you can try faucet( they will give you satoshi or designated coin every time you click the claim button) or signature campaign here .. I will suggest to join in bounties because theres a lot of oppurtunity here and also practice your english writting .
MaskOffFuture

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:22:36 PM

i think the best way to earn money  cryptocurrenci you invest altcoin ,hold btc and regular trading .

To earn fiat with cryptocurrencies, There is a different method and depend on your ability and understanding. If you already have a background in cryptocurrency, it is to you to do the trading. The price is now on the dip, so this the best time to start in trading. If you have consistent work and you want to enter the world of crypto you can invest. Investing in the bitcoin is long-term period you just wait the value increase x10 of your profits.  

You can try mining maybe. It's a good way to make money with cryptocurrencies. You need some money for this, can't start without initial money.
Nold

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

quarkchain.io

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:48:19 PM

I am very interested to know about how to make real money with cryptocurrencies.Can anyone help me please?

the best choice for a rapid increase in capital is investment in ICO. Good ICO allow us to increase investment in 3-6 times.
VPoro

Activity: 201

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:06:26 PM

easy. you spend amount of money to trade or invest in crypto. after get profit, you can changes to WEZ USD. and finally, sell WEZ USD for the traders in your contries to get your currency.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 08:11:22 PM

easy. you spend amount of money to trade or invest in crypto. after get profit, you can changes to WEZ USD. and finally, sell WEZ USD for the traders in your contries to get your currency.
The fact is that he is the best advice for those wishing to earn money on crypto, this is participation in Bounty programs and at the same time the most important and perhaps the most important rule is that there are no attachments. Practically in participating in a gang of programs do not risk anything. But the profit will be good.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
@Mhaiang

Activity: 294

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:02:33 AM

There are different ways to make money with cryptocurrencies, and we'll look at three of them: Buy a Cryptocurrency. Your first option is to just buy coins. Accept Payment in Cryptocurrency. Another way to make money with cryptocurrencies is to accept them for payment. Mine Your Own Cryptocurrency Coins.you can do some things to get it like; trading, mining and bounty campaign.

Yeah you are right. But for me the most ideal way of earning bitcoin here is to join the bounty campaign. You all need is the skills and patience to do it and you will surely earned more coins.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
misterjo

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:46:22 AM

Hello guys,
How are you everybody?
I am very interested to know about how to make real money with cryptocurrencies.Can anyone help me please?

Thanks

to start you have to buy bitcoins or ethereum! (I recommend bitcoin) and then create an account in an exchange and buy cryptocurrencies (buy cheap and sell expensive) (you can search videos on YouTube and learn) you can also buy cryptocurrencies in the medium or long term but have a good project so you get results

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
kuruyama

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:29:19 AM

You can try to buy some coins, btc preferably then wait for it to go up, then sell it back to your country's currency, or by mining! You can earn some in mining, or joining in campaigns, signature campaigns, facebook campaign, you just have to meet their standards on posting such ads for them then patiently wait for the bounty, more things are in conversation on how to earn cryptocurrencies such as airdrops, or do some services for other people for them yo pay you coins.
Pedro18

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:19:28 AM

There are many ways on how to make money with cryptocurrencies. For example, if you want to start with free, start doing airdrops and bounty campaigns. If you already have funds, start doing cryptocurrency tradings or investing on different ICO.
cepedacharles

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:19:48 AM

I guess there are lots of ways to make money in cryptocurrencies. Like to buys a potential coins such as bitcoin and ethereum so far both coins got the highest value in all cryptocurrencies and i believe that it will go more higher in a long run. Then if you want to earn bitcoin from here in bitcoin forum then all you need to do is to ranked up the accounts and works in here such as applying in a signature campaign.
mico

Activity: 172

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:29:11 AM

there are many ways you can use to earn money from cryptocurrency. trading, investing or joining into bounty campaign. trading and investing need a budget. If you do not have money, let's work for bounty

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
hamlet1975

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:30:04 AM

1. Research & believe in the project you're investing in
2. Look at a good buying entry point.  If it's down, buy in.
3. Diversify your crypto Portfolio.  Have a mix of the top 100 cyrptos, new cryptos (ICOs or soon after), ones that are in the beginning stages & different Coin Types.
4. HodL on the the long term ones & be Patient.  Good projects take time.
ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:50:15 AM

Hello guys,
How are you everybody?

Thanks

You can follow the trading, with trading you will get big profits, but behind the big profits you have to be careful in making decisions or choosing a coin, karen ajika wrong tone using the strategy then you will lose.

ImSuparmin

Activity: 490

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:55:10 AM

in cryptocurrencies you can earn money or profit by following:
1. Minning
2.Trading
3. Signature
4.Bounty campaign

Actually there are many more that you can follow, but now you try to choose what you think is interested and profitable.

Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:58:35 AM

Hello guys,
How are you everybody?

Thanks

There are many ways to make money with cryptocurrencies. Before I start, I want to make sure that you know there is no easy ways to make money on cryptocurrencies. It needs a lot of resources, physically and mentally. Okay, here is the list :

1. Trading
In my opinion, this is the fastest way to earn money, but still, it doesn't guarantee you to always make money, as you can lose some of your money in the trading process. So, it is better to learn a lot before you start trading.

2. Mining
In my opinion, this is a great way to make money from cryptocurrencies, but you need a lot of money to buy the hardware and need to do a right calculation before you start mining, because profit will be depends a lot on the hardware and electricity cost.

3. Investing
Buy and hold for a long time (hodl). It is popular, but I guess it is more suitable for a long term kind of profit.

4. Working
There are many kind of work you can do such as selling your skills, joining in a campaign (bounty or signature), or other services you can offer to the world. In my opinion this is a comfortable way to earn as it only cost you your time and skills.

There are 4 ways to make money in cryptocurrencies. I guess that 4 are the basic thing of things you can do to make money from cryptocurrency.

Everyone can make money, especially in cryptocurrency world, but I suggest you do a lot of learning, and if you want to reduce the risk of losing money, better to spend only what you can afford to lose.

This is complete way how to earn money with cryptocurrency and include the explaination too.
I will add another one which is very high risk too. Thats gambling. Gambling can give us double profit just in short time but sometime loss also in short time.
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:08:59 AM

In my opinion, there are many ways to get crypto, you can trade on the market already available, teruma on poloniex, bittrex, hitbtc, these three forums are very famous and easy to get crypto, by buying cheap prices, and selling higher prices. , You can join the signature campaye it's also a good way to get it.
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:42:47 AM

Hello guys,
How are you everybody?

Thanks

it's very easy you just need a deposit to buy bitcoin after that buy altcoin at least 5 altcoin which is currently popular and has a very high volume then after that sell in expensive price, and after the behavior then you can get benefit from cryptocurrency.
S.Alam

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:19:33 PM

I am a new member in this forum, I got the initial idea about the crypto currency from here and how the crypto trader was invested by it.

How do I make cryptocurrencies money? and what do I have to do the a good crypto trader? ask your advice about this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: