Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:45:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How I can make money with cryptocurrencies?  (Read 11516 times)
Genosx

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:19:18 PM

Actually there are lots of people that are earning from cryptocurrency. In crypto you can earn through investing your money; it is the best and the safest way since you will not do anything to have that profit just invest and learn to wait, then in future they will give it to you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:30:06 AM

Hello guys,
How are you everybody?
I am very interested to know about how to make real money with cryptocurrencies.Can anyone help me please?

Thanks

Buy and Hodl

The best way to earn through cryptocurrencies is to buy some potential coins and hodl for a period. You need to do a simple research once and need a little patience. Bet on some large cap and popular cryptocurrencies and forget your holdings for a year and enjoy 5x-10x returns.

Trading

Trading is the best way to earn huge profit on your initial investment. But the crypto market is very volatile, uncertain, unpredictable and unregulated which brings about huge risks along with huge profits. Before starting with crypto trading, do analyze the market either with a dummy account or with small amount of money. Returns are huge(2x-100x), but risks are big too.

Mining

There are some cryptocurrencies whose mining is profitable like LTC, Zcash, ETH etc. But I would say unless you really want to do it, invest in them instead the same amount you would need to invest initially for mining, profits would be better.

Other ways are:

Faucets (mere time waste)
Sell a service or product for cryptocurrencies
Masternode staking
Giving loans

All of that , also airdrops and bounties , there are some other ways like gambling but i don't suggest , there are ICOs too , you can invest and get tokens , they are riskey a bit though.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
carter937

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:03:08 AM

Hello guys,
How are you everybody?
I am very interested to know about how to make real money with cryptocurrencies.Can anyone help me please?

Thanks
I hope to make money in the market ryptocurrencies is not difficult but requires you to be hardworking and hardworking, serious in the job, I believe you will ensure that you will succeed. You can make money by trading, or mining, all of which are extremely user-driven and extremely profitable. Learn and refer to these measures, which will be very helpful.
edzbernBCT

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:53:16 PM

Since i start investing cryptocurrency, I experienced a lot of bearish market for these past weeks.. I dont know how to cope up with my loss, I think im just gonna hold my coins for the mean time..Hope to experience bullish market again.
somblennx

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 04:03:40 PM

Investing in crypto no different than anything already familiar like investing in gold, stock or other. We can gain (: money) from trading or holding it. Learn and enjoy.
clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:45:26 PM

Making money with cryptocurrency is something that is doable and the moment you realize what works and what doesn't,  you will be making money like a champ.  I am sure you will surprised yourself at some point.  Just get into trading and start learning.

arcadian

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:47:04 AM

I know some methods and have tried almost all on how to earn money in crypto space (major methods):

1/ Participate in ICOs, it can be a huge gain
2/ Mining altcoins and BTC
3/ Participate in bounty campaigns and airdrops
4/ Trading coins on exchanges
5/ Buying altcoins and holding for a certain period of time until they reach your desired target
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:05:36 AM

Making money with cryptocurrency is something that is doable and the moment you realize what works and what doesn't,  you will be making money like a champ.  I am sure you will surprised yourself at some point.  Just get into trading and start learning.
Yes its really doable and possible, crypto currency alone is already a money and your problem is how to acquire or to get it, well there are ways on how to make real money out of virtual currency and for me one of the best way is to educate first the way points about crypto currency and then practice trading so that sooner or later you can participate in any bounty campaign to get some token rewards and trade it after to have bitcoin.

rjrajonno

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:32:02 PM

Hey, if you want to earn good money from cryptocurrency, then you have to resort to any method. And for that trading is a good way. Trade for us is a good earning money.
MaskOffFuture

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:02:05 PM

Yes its really doable and possible, crypto currency alone is already a money and your problem is how to acquire or to get it, well there are ways on how to make real money out of virtual currency and for me one of the best way is to educate first the way points about crypto currency and then practice trading so that sooner or later you can participate in any bounty campaign to get some token rewards and trade it after to have bitcoin.

This is right but it's not exactly money when we think about the countries are banning and prohibiting bitcoin and crypto usage.

To make money with crypto, you can start mining, it's really profitable at the moment.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:00:06 PM

You will find many ways to earn cryptocurrencies online, whether it is time or money,  you may require to afford something in exchange. Visiting faucets, viewing ads may not be worth the time spent, however trading cryptocurrencies might be suitable for you, keeping in mind that the market is extremely volatile, thus you should learn more things about trading befire you go for it
Lilmon

Activity: 475

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:11:16 PM

There many ways to earn here in forum, if you have already money you can start trading but before you do that study first about trading. And if you think you don't have enough money to start trading you can join to any campaign like twitter campaign or signature campaign.
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:45:35 PM

Hello guys,
How are you everybody?

Thanks

For me now cryptos is the best to earn money.Only bitcoin l know is the best way now to earn money that even if you dont have capital you can have profit.Just work for bitcoin.Give your time and effort and you can earn btc to cash.Bitcoin now is getting popular because it helps people un employed to have income.l think bitcoin is the best crypto now.
Yes crypto is the best to invest even huge profit. These days bitcoin has been growing daily and its value is increasing. So the best is bitcoin for earning because it has a big chance open for all.

Many altcoin are also our chance to get huge profit, just look wisely and learned about the potential of the coin you want to buy, bitcoin is our future but we can also try some altcoins for the best future.
tricky boy

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:16:42 PM

If you have huge money,then you can start trading and mining.If you don't know how to trade or mining...Then you will learn those two thinks.how to trade,how to mining...

If you have no money...then you will work on bounty.work hard and make money on bounty.when you have huge money then you can start trading and mining...
Piterg

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:36:59 PM

First you can participate in airdrops or bauttis, here the main plus that you do not need any investments, the second you can invest in ISO and wait for the project to be implemented, the progress of the token will depend on the value of the token and accordingly your investments, the third you can deal with trading and the last is mining, buying equipment and dealing in the extraction of coins.
BlasterS

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:51:51 AM

I can make money in cryptocurrencies by means of trading, investing and mining. Actually there are bunch of process that offers income and it is depends on you how you will deal and transact with it
rxthree

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:04:33 AM

Trade is the best way. To make your money and get great benefits. Trade is just buy when cheap or when there is a signal and sell when it already reaches the target. To learn the berdangang you can enter babypips. com there an awful lot you can learn to analyze a crypto.
MuhNofa

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:08:11 PM

of course you can make real money with crpto you can do tranding or maybe do bounty to get paid and much more but here I suggest is run bounty because this is the most secure and do not have a big risk
mendozaaria1

Activity: 104
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 09:55:48 AM

Get money on cyptocurrency if you invest, you need to first invest before you start with cryptocurrency, because cyrptocurrency is a trading or exchange of different coins. It is not easy to get money in cryptocurrency because there are many more things you should know about in cryptocurrency.

UnitedCrowd◈TRANSPARENT◈SECURE◈COMPLIANT◈
Digital direct fundings for your company  (https://unitedcrowd.com/)
[/cente
cryptospacemedia

Activity: 68

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:24:11 AM

Hello,

The best way is to sell goods or services in exchange for cryptocurrencies.

If you are someone who has any skills like writing, logo design, wordpress, programming then you can sell your services on following websites in exchange for cryptocurrencies.

1) xbtfreelancer.com (Proposal based website, workflow same as upwork).

2) moneo.io (You can get hired per hourly or sell gigs, workflow somewhat like fiverr).

3) rocketr.net (You can sell physical & digital goods or services, Works best for digital goods.) Though, I managed to sell my first order on this website. The downside of rocketr is you have promote your own service, they don't display your catalog on their website, you simply get a link which you have to promote to get sales. I am using my twitter to promote a service.

Here is the sale I made(2 weeks ago): https://imgur.com/0XhFvmG

4) cryptogrind.com (You can create packages like gigs, workflow as fiverr)

5) Open Bazaar ( A p2p e-commerce) You have to download a software to sell goods and services.

If you don't have any skills you can simply resell the services( seoclerks and fiverr are best)

In case of goods, you can find a supplier to ship items your items and you don't have to own inventory.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: