Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:44:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ [ANN] FEENIX ICO LIVE | TORRENT 2.0 WEB 3.0 | UPCOMING BOUNTIES & AIRDROPS | ★  (Read 6081 times)
montetennis

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:11:44 AM

Nice! I'm trying to register right now
Feenix17 (OP)

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 10:53:22 AM

Speaking of digital file sharing, Flixxo is doing the same thing as your. After reading Feenix's whitepaper, I found many similar features offered by both projects. So what do Feenix think about their standpoint against Flixxo? As far as I know Fllixxo would try their best to exclude unlicensed file by using the technology of smart contract, what about Feenix?

You're correct, there are several platforms that are similar in their goals.  We think that clearly shows the demand and need for a solution.  Flixxo appears to be focusing on video.  We do not want to limit our platform to a single media, and there will be incentives for community involved app development and feature implementation.  Our team is solid, but as we have mentioned previously, we will rely on the community to guide certain aspects of the project.

Ilmiyati

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 11:33:56 AM

actually this is a good project with an interesting concept, but I think your ICO thread is too simple and less attractive to many investors, because I think ICO is the most important for the development of a project, ICO thread should be the most interesting thing
but anyway, good luck with this thread, I'll see the next progress
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:48:55 AM

What is the total supply of the coins?
Feenix17 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 04:22:33 AM

What is the total supply of the coins?

37 million
litolxy

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:26:29 AM

I am also interested Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:32:06 AM

I odn't you think the market for decentralised P2P is getting saturated, and if your project is to have a chance of success what do you think will be your competitive advantage in the space
Feenix17 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 02:37:46 PM

I odn't you think the market for decentralised P2P is getting saturated, and if your project is to have a chance of success what do you think will be your competitive advantage in the space

You're right to point out that there are several companies that have similar goals.  As we've said earlier, this shows that there is a need for the services.  I think what will allow our implementation to stand out will be community driven development and contributions.  We want to establish the framework and offer incentives to develop on top of that.  Our team is great, but we can never be better than the collective community of users.  This is why we will listen to feedback and implement tools and ideas that we may have overlooked. 

TL;DR - Incentivized user participation and feedback driven development will allow us to stand out.
Littlestan

Activity: 189

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:03:06 AM

From the Feenix ICO website:

'Early Adoption Bonus Structure

First 48 hours (Oct 3-4) = 60%
Week 1-2 (Oct 5-18) = 50%
Week 3-4 (Oct 19- Nov 1)= 35%
Week 5 (Nov 2-9)= 25%'

Date of ANN posting: October 9th

Why the late public awareness post on what is arguably one of the most visible sources of cryptocurrency happenings on the Internet?
Feenix17 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 02:58:50 AM

From the Feenix ICO website:

'Early Adoption Bonus Structure

First 48 hours (Oct 3-4) = 60%
Week 1-2 (Oct 5-18) = 50%
Week 3-4 (Oct 19- Nov 1)= 35%
Week 5 (Nov 2-9)= 25%'

Date of ANN posting: October 9th

Why the late public awareness post on what is arguably one of the most visible sources of cryptocurrency happenings on the Internet?

This is a great question that I wish I had a better answer for.  Honestly, though, we put our trust and marketing budget into the hands of the wrong person.  He was a bit out of his depth and voluntarily left the team.  His intentions were golden and he is a great guy otherwise, but it did put us behind.  We considered stopping and relaunching, but had already sold coins.  We felt we had set expectations with those that trusted us and decided to come on board early, so we decided to push forward.  We are trying very hard to provide exactly what we set forth, especially since the shortcoming was on our end and not those who are supporting us.
bstewart

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:00:50 PM

bump for interest
DraxCoin

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:29:20 AM

Seems strange to start the ICO before you post info about the team or have a fleshed out whitepaper. You need to do a better job convincing people this isn't just a shitcoin scam before nobody invests.
Feenix17 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 03:17:33 AM

Seems strange to start the ICO before you post info about the team or have a fleshed out whitepaper. You need to do a better job convincing people this isn't just a shitcoin scam before nobody invests.

We appreciate the feedback.  The way we hope to convince people to invest with us is honest communication and engagement. This starts with the whitepaper.  We tried to make it accessible to a larger audience. Too long or too technical and no one will read it. Perhaps we made it more accessible than some people are comfortable with.  As for the team, we have attempted to reply to all emails and posts, whether critical or not, with thoughtful replies. If we feel that a weak point has been pointed out or there is a good suggestion , we attempt to implement it. If after that, we still don't earn your trust, we understand and wish you well with any projects that you do choose to support.
DraxCoin

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:19:57 AM

We appreciate the feedback.  The way we hope to convince people to invest with us is honest communication and engagement. This starts with the whitepaper.  We tried to make it accessible to a larger audience. Too long or too technical and no one will read it. Perhaps we made it more accessible than some people are comfortable with.  As for the team, we have attempted to reply to all emails and posts, whether critical or not, with thoughtful replies. If we feel that a weak point has been pointed out or there is a good suggestion , we attempt to implement it. If after that, we still don't earn your trust, we understand and wish you well with any projects that you do choose to support.

Appreciate the reply. It's good that you're active on this board and replying to people. I do hope to project gets off the ground as it seems like there is a real need for decentralized file sharing.
alex3921

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:48:26 AM

The idea looks pretty attractive to me. People who hold valuable resources and share them via P2P network will be rewarded.
I assume this is going to work the same way torrents work these days. The most popular files to share are: videos, music, books. All are copyrighted. Are the any plans to deal with copyright holders, like sharing the reward for example?
bstewart

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:11:14 AM

I would like to learn more about the team
Feenix17 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 04:28:43 PM

The idea looks pretty attractive to me. People who hold valuable resources and share them via P2P network will be rewarded.
I assume this is going to work the same way torrents work these days. The most popular files to share are: videos, music, books. All are copyrighted. Are the any plans to deal with copyright holders, like sharing the reward for example?

This is a great point.  There are many times that access to content is limited, which leads to people distributing content outside of conventional means.  We would like to see content creators participate on our network and receive the reward for hosting and distributing, with the ultimate goal that they will build content management apps on top of our network.  We hope to have templates for these apps so that it is accessible to a wide audience.  This will give a direct to audience pipeline and we would hope that the cost of content on our network will reflect that.
Feenix17 (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 04:36:02 PM

I would like to learn more about the team

We will get details about the team on the website and then I'll update you here.
sky9314

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:53:23 PM

I registered on your web page, really send the token, when to send?
SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:02:39 PM

An interesting idea but very little information. Which team?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: