Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:01:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ [ANN] FEENIX ICO LIVE | TORRENT 2.0 WEB 3.0 | UPCOMING BOUNTIES & AIRDROPS | ★  (Read 6081 times)
Maxfieldr

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

Crypto_Pugz

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:12:30 AM

When does airdrop start? I am very excited about this project! Have been waiting for torrents on blockchain!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
DraxCoin

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:08:06 PM

Is there anywhere else to get updates on this project? This thread hasn't been very active lately.
obenpote

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:35:16 PM

I joined the airdrop, thanks dev
disconnected

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:18:41 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 03:58:10 PM by disconnected

I found FENX tokens already traded at etherdelta.com
Just need to press on tickers in the left top corner and scroll down until you find OTHERS,select.
Fill in FENX details.
Contract Address:   0x017188526374f723ec66509ea0c44dd797a33c84
Token Decimals:    0
Name:      FENX

or just copy/paste this in to your browser: https://etherdelta.com/#0x017188526374f723ec66509ea0c44dd797a33c84-ETH

and you'll be able to trade ETH/FENX

Please use only official FENX contract address, to make sure you are at the right place:
https://etherscan.io/token/0x017188526374f723ec66509ea0c44dd797a33c84

looking to buy first tokens there , haha
katanaman444

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 08:54:05 AM

Just need to press on tickers in the left top corner and scroll down until you find OTHERS,select.
Fill in FENX details.

or just copy/paste this in to your browser: https://etherdelta.com/#0x017188526374f723ec66509ea0c44dd797a33c84-ETH

Please use only official FENX contract address, to make sure you are at the right place:

They're going for insanely cheap as well, like less than a tenth the ICO price. Roughly .00012 Eth each at the time of writing, which comes out to a little under 4 cents. For reference, ICO price is like $.50, and that's if you pay in ETH which is cheaper.
Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:27:34 AM

Check the other ICO threads and websites, and maybe try to mimic the successful ones, graphics and presentation go a long way.
Having the names and pictures of the people on the team, for some reason people get reassured by that. And a small and clear description of why your coin is valuable. Also make the whitepaper bigger, even if unnecessarily, very few people read it anyways but if it's big they believe it's a better product

Some good points, looks like they added the team now. Presentation and info still lacking. Shame as it looks interesting but like that it has low chances of getting traction. Youtube video bounty is a cool idea, but with the limited info the video is going to be very short.

Iamnly

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:44:46 AM

Fill in FENX details.

They're going for insanely cheap as well, like less than a tenth the ICO price. Roughly .00012 Eth each at the time of writing, which comes out to a little under 4 cents. For reference, ICO price is like $.50, and that's if you pay in ETH which is cheaper.

I Bought some in ETH cheap below ico. I urge others to buy there as well sell orders are pretty low
somidiA

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:02:41 AM

There are few coins leading to practical use, so it will be a precious token if you succeed Wink
DraxCoin

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:56:27 PM

The ICO ends in two days,  at which point we'll be listed on additional exchanges and the devs will come out with a flood of information about everything they've been working on since the went silent.  Right guys??? Right???
erichall

Merit: 107

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:45:30 AM

Devs, any info on future exchange listings?
disconnected

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:01:21 PM

how could it be on exchange if contract is not verified?
they didn't even posted a contract for all us to see it public.
that's a scam. copy/pasted contract.
if i am wrong : prove it
Astrilian

Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:21:36 AM

Sbmitted airdrop campaign but a week later no tokens received

scraps

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:48:26 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 10:40:30 AM by scraps

Stop posting rubbish you idiot.
1. you hijacked an ANN thread just so you could create volume, not caring about price or token holders.
2. You single handedly enticed people to go to EtherDelta, where you could dump the coins you stole from me.
3. the blockchain doesn't lie. I can prove who you are. You are a scammer and don't belong on bitcointalk.
4. This scammers name is "Mathew 'dryflybro' stevens" from Oslo, Norway. If you search his twitter handle,
 it returns results that say he is a career scammer, ie: ripped people off on localbitcoins, defaulted on 41btc loan
 on btcjam (that was built up from loans.. effectively a pyramid credit exit scam) and much more.

This scammer not only ripped me off btc in a sale, but he has caused a massive snowball effect that
effects everyone who holds fenx by stealing my coins and hijacking an offical ANN thread, and he's still
bashing it now even though he's made bank of coins he stole from me... what a selfish little rat.

And last but not least, they are more than likely building the smart contract around the upcoming wallet / torrent software.
Just because there is no smart contract doesn't mean it's a fake, or a scam. It makes you look stupid for copying
things others have said that were totally wrong. There is no way for you to prove that it's copy pasted, because its not.

dirty rotten scammer.        is there any MODS out there? i think it would be a good idea to clean this thread up.
erichall

Merit: 107

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:22:45 PM

Stop posting rubbish you idiot.
1. you hijacked an ANN thread just so you could create volume, not caring about price or token holders.
2. You single handedly enticed people to go to EtherDelta, where you could dump the coins you stole from me.
3. the blockchain doesn't lie. I can prove who you are. You are a scammer and don't belong on bitcointalk.
4. This scammers name is "Mathew 'dryflybro' stevens" from Oslo, Norway. If you search his twitter handle,
 it returns results that say he is a career scammer, ie: ripped people off on localbitcoins, defaulted on 41btc loan
 on btcjam (that was built up from loans.. effectively a pyramid credit exit scam) and much more.

This scammer not only ripped me off btc in a sale, but he has caused a massive snowball effect that
effects everyone who holds fenx by stealing my coins and hijacking an offical ANN thread, and he's still
bashing it now even though he's made bank of coins he stole from me... what a selfish little rat.

And last but not least, they are more than likely building the smart contract around the upcoming wallet / torrent software.
Just because there is no smart contract doesn't mean it's a fake, or a scam. It makes you look stupid for copying
things others have said that were totally wrong. There is no way for you to prove that it's copy pasted, because its not.

dirty rotten scammer.        is there any MODS out there? i think it would be a good idea to clean this thread up.

i dunno. He might be right. Doesn't seem like anyone can find info on fenix developers. no info on google search. they have been silent after ico, no updates, no nothing.
scraps

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:15:12 AM

i dunno. He might be right. Doesn't seem like anyone can find info on fenix developers. no info on google search. they have been silent after ico, no updates, no nothing.

It looks like the website is being updated right now.  There is going to be a lot of interest in this coin after that happens.
bots1

Activity: 929
Merit: 274

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:19:19 AM

any bounty campaign or airdrop sir?

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
adel616

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:23:26 AM

Finally I decided to make an account so I could post in this thread

Where is everyone? The website is dead, this thread is dead, no news...was this another Confido? Any hope for the investors?
adarosua

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:23:03 PM

Where is everyone? The website is dead, this thread is dead, no news...was this another Confido? Any hope for the investors?

Looks like we have been JUSTED
scraps

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:33:43 AM

no we haven't.  join the feenix discord   https://discord.gg/c87CJ8B     a dev posted in there today.
disconnected

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:12:12 AM

no we haven't.  join the feenix discord   https://discord.gg/c87CJ8B     a dev posted in there today.
LOL.
can you please stop posting bullshit to the people you have scammed?
i am SURE you are one of a scamming devs.

WHERE IS THE CONTRACT ADDRESS?

if you will not post contract address public, its a SCAM. and i am sure 100% it IS

DO NOT BUY THIS TOKENS OR YOU WILL NOT SEE YOUR MONEY ANYMORE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: