Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:48:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SPLIT] @TradeFortress  (Read 4564 times)
Bitcoin Scammer (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 06:05:04 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2013, 06:05:22 PM by BadBear

He is super busy trolling this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=222519.0;topicseen   It may take him a moment to respond here.

DON'T GET SCAMMED, CHECK FIRST = Bitcoinscammers.com
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitcoin Scammer (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 06:14:33 AM

You can't win this one Trade so do what you need to and hang on to w/e hope you have left and walk away.  I will see you on the other thread.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 06:18:09 AM

You can't win this one Trade so do what you need to and hang on to w/e hope you have left and walk away.  I will see you on the other thread.

Cheesy Cheesy

You're funny.
Bitcoin Scammer (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 06:33:55 AM

I am indeed funny! Grin

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3053

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 02:30:30 PM

I am indeed funny! Grin

I think the community as a whole views you as a joke, but not funny at all.  Haven't seen a single person take your side.  Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Bitcoin Scammer (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 02:57:15 PM

W/e I have already saved people and have e-mails thanking me so you and your scammer like attitude can move along. It's a free site lol never heard so much complaining about something that can help the community by TWO people who are under suspected scammings. NO wonder you have a problem with bitcoinscammers.com you are afraid you will end up as a headline.

BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 03:03:35 PM

W/e I have already saved people and have e-mails thanking me so you and your scammer like attitude can move along. It's a free site lol never heard so much complaining about something that can help the community by TWO people who are under suspected scammings. NO wonder you have a problem with bitcoinscammers.com you are afraid you will end up as a headline.

You're doing a lot of damage to yourself and your website painting anyone who critiques you as a 'potential scammer'.  I hope you deal with actual alleged scammers better than this, cause if those go the same way you conduct yourself here, then I don't see how anyone can take your website seriously.

A scammer database is a good idea, you don't seem to be open minded enough to be able to run it though.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Bitcoin Scammer (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 03:10:05 PM

I do not run it I moderate. The community runs it and as far as I can see accused scammers are the only ones that have issues with it. It is 100% not perfect but it's a good system to have in place until something better comes along. (these guys two guys have been on my case for the last 14 hours not contributing ideas but more or less bashing) This does not bother me too much but at the same time it's funny because the site is free to use from any view point. Meaning they can easily write what they want as a rebuttal. They choose not to and sit here and complain and not contribute any ideas.

Yecchi

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 04:12:04 PM

How can you moderate discussion when you become unhinged and start screaming "troll" or ”suspected scammer" when confronted by a critical opinion?
Bitcoin Scammer (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 04:14:06 PM

What was the exact critical opinion again? or are you referring to this thread and Tradefortress being  a suspected scammer and the community voting on it?

Yecchi

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2013, 05:22:53 PM

You didn't answer the question. Why would someone trust a person who behaves as you have in this and the Re: BitcoinScammers.com thread to arbitrate a dispute?
Bitcoin Scammer (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 05:38:24 PM

You didn't answer my question but to help you seeing as you are new I will do my best.

Why would someone trust a person who behaves as you have in this thread.

First off I'm not asking for trust to be applied with anything. These are bitcoins son and nobody can police them as of yet. A simple open community ran page where both sides can discuss what they want is not new and shouldn't be thought of as NEW. I'm not out trading BTC with users, spreading lies or scam accusations against me.  I don't need your trust if you can make a better site I encourage you to do so. It's a hobby and side project that doesn't deserve as much attention as it's getting from neophytes who think there is more to lose then gain on this.

Also this thread is in regards to Tradefortress being a SCAMMER. Please use his other thread to discuss bitcoinscammers.com as one is already setup.

DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 05:55:31 PM

You can't win this one Trade so do what you need to and hang on to w/e hope you have left and walk away.  I will see you on the other thread.

What the fuck are you on about? There's no proof of him scamming, when there's legit proof then i'll believe you.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Bitcoin Scammer (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 05:57:07 PM

This was from the other thread. I never said trade was a scammer but he was suspected (not by me).

Trade made this thread then we ended up for some reason talking about it here.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=222519.msg2368933#msg2368933

BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 06:06:09 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2013, 06:22:48 PM by BadBear

I split the thread again. Let's try and keep stuff where it goes this time.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 06:21:40 PM

I've seen the thread...but TF isn't a scammer, he's a very trustworthy person. I traded with him a while back actually, let me go add some more rep to his Trust count. Oh yeah, have you seen his count?

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Bitcoin Scammer (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 06:25:10 PM

I could care less because he is not listed on bitcoinscammers.com. I'm not sure why there is a confusion about trade and I.  He created a thread about the site I mod and other then that I have no affiliation with the guy.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3053

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 06:38:40 PM

Typical scammer MO is claim to have supporters that only they can see.  More proof your site is a scam

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Bitcoin Scammer (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2013, 06:52:55 PM

The site is free, ad free and doesn't take donations..  GLAD we know what scam means.   

MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 09:22:45 AM

This thread delivers.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: