Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:09:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is mining still profitable?  (Read 3475 times)
SaebaM

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:02:05 AM

I think that there is still a chance to make money with mining. Several Japanese companies will start entering mining business from now.
jeswin

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:18:58 AM

Mining is profitable most of the time, you can increase your income by choosing what to mine and at what time
bitalive

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:20:26 AM

If you have good hardware and cheap electricity then mining is profitable. But Investing and Trading is always the better option.
Fretcy

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:14:13 AM

Mining is the easiest way to earn cryptocurrencies but it requires good hash power machinery and electrical energy to mine them, the early days of cryptocurrency mining has helped many to earn profits, in the early stages of bitcoin there was no need for super powered computers for mining but now specialized super powered machinery are used for earning profits in mining, in small scale mining will not be profitable as it requires more electrical energy for generating bitcoins, after every three to four years time the difficulty level in mining cryptocurrencies are also in the rise.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
kalymist

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 09:53:27 AM

https://steemit.com/crypto/@polkamasternodes/how-to-manage-your-crypto-mining-earnings

saleenasmith

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:23:30 AM

The future profitability of mining cannot be reliably predicted.
This is due to the ever-changing nature of the Difficulty modifier and the BTC price..
sorji

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:02:10 PM

You can refer to  http://whattomine.com/, and see what is still profitable, better to invest now
kalymist

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 12:17:59 PM

You can refer to  http://whattomine.com/, and see what is still profitable, better to invest now

Can you developpe please ? ^^

How do you find out signals ?

Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 12:59:10 PM

People will say "it is not profitable", mostly because them got spoiled from the spring 2017 crypto boom and ROI that was in the matter of months. That being said, actual ROI these days is anywhere from 6-15 months (for the GPU rigs). This depends on what coins you mine and what you do with them. That is still one hell of an investment profit wise. Mine whatever coin gives best results depending on your hardware, dump these coins to btc when they reach nice to-btc-exchange-rate, sell btc once it reaches peaks = profit. Or you could hold the coins if you believe that their price will soar, however only the btc gives some (if any) assurance that it will keep raising in value.

actually for now indeed mining can be profitable and it is also detrimental, as indeed we have no sure thing to see cyrptocurrency where a much more give you an advantage or a guarantee of getting advantage. mining is indeed profitable, but if you don't have a good knowledge of then everything will certainly be detrimental. because mining is always concerned about the analysis, calculation, and innovation.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:19:29 PM

People will say "it is not profitable", mostly because them got spoiled from the spring 2017 crypto boom and ROI that was in the matter of months. That being said, actual ROI these days is anywhere from 6-15 months (for the GPU rigs). This depends on what coins you mine and what you do with them. That is still one hell of an investment profit wise. Mine whatever coin gives best results depending on your hardware, dump these coins to btc when they reach nice to-btc-exchange-rate, sell btc once it reaches peaks = profit. Or you could hold the coins if you believe that their price will soar, however only the btc gives some (if any) assurance that it will keep raising in value.

actually for now indeed mining can be profitable and it is also detrimental, as indeed we have no sure thing to see cyrptocurrency where a much more give you an advantage or a guarantee of getting advantage. mining is indeed profitable, but if you don't have a good knowledge of then everything will certainly be detrimental. because mining is always concerned about the analysis, calculation, and innovation.

Any bitcoin or other altcoin mining will be profitable. Profit is based on the amount you invested to buy the rig and cards you want to mine. Go with the radeon 470 or Nvidia 1070i 8 GB are best cards to mining ethereum, zcash, monero or neo.
Hash rate producing by the cards will be confirm the amount you can mine.
unic1976

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:45:28 PM

We need consider not only GPU cost but also power cost so It's difficult for us like a high power cost country...  x_x;
F2b

Activity: 2088
Merit: 887

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:13:49 PM

We need consider not only GPU cost but also power cost so It's difficult for us like a high power cost country...  x_x;
Exactly! But some currencies can still be profitable
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: