Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:55:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining  (Read 125239 times)
credencecoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

www.credencecoin.co

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 08:30:50 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 03:17:51 AM by credencecoin

Hi and welcome to our ANN thread for CredenceCoin!
www.credencepresale.com

What is CredenceCoin?

CredenceCoin is a highly secure peer to peer decentralized cryptocurrency using the SHA256 PoW Algorithm with a sophisticated method of difficulty that re-targets every block. It is in itself a self-regulated financial system which allows owners to earn Credence Coin through Mining, Staking, Lending, and by purchasing the coin direct during the ICO using either one of three Crypto Currencies which include Doge, Litecoin and Bitcoin during the pre-sale phase and then via BTC only once the main site is live.

CredenceCoin Pre-Sale

The Pre-Sale has ended
There will be a total of 4 Million Credence Coins (CRDNC) available for sale until the 21st of October 2017 or until sold out, which ever comes first.
The entry price is a very low 0.25 Cent per CRDNC working up to $1 as the highest price.

We expect that anyone who takes part in the Pre-Sale will see an instant ROI once trading on exchanges has commenced with Credence Coin.

You can also stake from the moment you purchase from the ICO and earn daily interest.

If you change your mind, we also will be offering refunds to you prior to the end of the ICO - Post ICO there will be no refunds, to receive a refund you will need to provide your email address, date of purchase and evidence of Block-chain Transaction. *Only available provided you have not staked the coins you own.

Bounties and Translations - At this stage we are not offering any but will do so in the near future.

Credence Coin Specifications
Coin Name: Credence Coin
Algorithm: SHA256
Ticker: CRDNC
Block Time: 2 Mins
Total Coins: 25 Million
Premine : 9 Million
PoW Reward: 0.01 PoW
PoS Yearly Interest Rate (20% Per Year)
Minimum Stake Age: 2 Hours
Maximum Stake Age: Unlimited
Block Confirms for Mined Blocks: 30
Block Confirms for Sending/Receiving: 6

Pre-mine expenditure
4 Million CRDNC - Pre-Sale
1.8 Million of Pre-Sale sent to Burn Address: Cburnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxy3LK3hC
1 Million Developer Costs
4 Million Held in Reserve for Loans

Some other features of CredenceCoin!
   Pre-Sale - Get the coins cheap before the rise
   Strong Development Team with Support
   Not a HYIP full of unrealistic returns
   All fees earned by Credence Staking our own coins and exchange trading will be shared as profits to investors!
   Purchase our coins with Doge/LTC/BTC (Pre-Sale Phase only)
   Staking Features Earning Credence Coin for just having it in your Wallet and on-line!
   Auto Re-invest feature (Choice of 100% or 50%)
   Guaranteed passive income with daily payouts
   Wall Street Traders with years of Experience investing funds
   All Initial loan deposits held in offline - Cold Wallets with multi-sig
   Blockchain Transparency
   Referral Program - 6 levels + 1 Platinum level
   Passive income knowing you are not joining a get rich quick scheme but you will show a profit on your initial investment.
   We pride ourselves on customer support, unlike many of the big players your tickets will be answered and not just left floundering.
   Able to Mine CRDNC
   We will be active on social media and provide updates
   CredenceCoin to be listed on at least 2 external exchanges

Github: https://github.com/XYZ1345
Block Explorer: http://blockexp.com:3004
Whitepaper: https://github.com/XYZ1345/CredenceCoin-Whitepaper/raw/master/CredenceCoin%20-%20Whitepaper-FINAL.pdf
Windows, Mac, Linux & Android Wallets can be downloaded from the pre-sale site www.credencepresale.com or from Github
Social: www.twitter.com/credencecoin
Exchanges: https://mercatox.com/exchange/CRDNC/BTC & https://mercatox.com/exchange/CRDNC/ETH
CoinMarketCap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/credence-coin
WorldCoinIndex: https://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/credencecoin

On-Going Development & Future Plans
Full Functioning site with Exchange with the best Security money can buy - See our Roadmap on the Whitepaper
Mobile Applications
Enhanced Wallets
Monthly Red Cross Donations public ledger of such
Advanced ticket support system

Some FAQ's you may have about us and CredenceCoin

When will you be on exchanges and which ones? - Answer: We are not sure yet, we will be trying to list on 2 or 3 at least and will keep you updated both here in this thread and on Twitter.
Why 4 Million Pre-Mine for loans? - Answer: Fairly obvious we need to have enough coins to supply loan requests.   Any profits from staking our own coins will be shared with our investors.
Why is your team not public? - Answer: Please read the Whitepaper
Are you guys a fly by night HYIP site? - Answer: Most definitely not, we have created a sustainable business model that will see us be around for a very long time, we have no intention of going anywhere and want to see this coin grow and succeed and it's supporters achieve some financial benefits from it.
What will make you stand out from other similar programs? - Answer: Read our Whitepaper and you will see we have added some features that others do not have, we have also ensured that our coin will be self sustaining and that although we have a referral program, it is not necessary to be a referrer to make money from our Coin.  And more importantly we will always be here to answer legitimate questions, we understand there is going to be plenty of negative comments and accusations, but that is fine, we will just ignore those and answer your legitimate questions as best we can, we want to pride ourselves on our communications.

So what are you waiting for? Go get some Credence before it is all sold out at VERY cheap prices!

Thanks for taking the time to read this ANN.  

CredenceCoin Team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Imaha486

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 08:34:11 AM

>Block Time: 2.5 Mins
>Total Coins: 25 Million
>Premine : 9 Million
>PoW Reward: 0.01 PoW
wtf!
Is this a decoy that attracts AntMiner?

Mvnzv

Activity: 147
Merit: 12

DM for Spanish Translations

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:37:30 AM

Reserved future translation to spanish.
If you need promo on 5,4k telegram channel or in a private investor group PM me.

DM for Spanish Translations. Worked on many projects from 2017-2018.
credencecoin (OP)

www.credencecoin.co

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 08:39:24 AM

Reserved future translation to spanish.
If you need promo on 5,4k telegram channel or in a private investor group PM me.
Thank you Sir, we will keep that in mind. 

>Block Time: 2.5 Mins
>Total Coins: 25 Million
>Premine : 9 Million
>PoW Reward: 0.01 PoW
wtf!
Is this a decoy that attracts AntMiner?

We are more focused on Staking then mining.   Wink

credencecoin (OP)

www.credencecoin.co

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 08:49:08 AM

"
Why is your team not public? - Answer: Please read the Whitepaper
"

Whitepaper snip:
"
We will not be making public our team, solely for the reason of both legal and Tax purposes.

Another reason we are not providing our identities to the General Public, as true believers in
crypto we believe that the Adult Public has a right to conduct business without big brother’s
approval so we do not want any negative attention towards ourselves or our families.
"

Why you would make an ICO if you afraid of revealing your identity? How should someone trust you?

Obvious things are obvious.
No one is forcing you or anyone else to invest, if you choose not to, your choice.
Thanks for taking the time to read the white paper.   Smiley

credencecoin (OP)

www.credencecoin.co

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 09:07:31 AM

Sounds good, but it would be better if the team is listed.
Thanks for the compliment.

Whether or not our team is listed will not change the performance or plans for the coin and platform.

We are aware that not having our team public is seen as a negative by some, but that is life and we have outlined the reason we are not making ourselves public.

If people choose not to invest in this coin because of that, it is their right and we respect and totally understand that choice.

We will however maintain a presence here and on Twitter engaging in potential, current and future investors regardless.

What we won't be doing, is spending our time explaining why our team is not public when we have done so in the white-paper, and as mentioned if people choose to turn away from this coin because of that, then of course that is entirely their choice and we expect some will, that is life.

So on that note, we should let any new readers know that we are not here to debate why our team is not public, but we are more than happy to answer any other questions about the coin or our lending/staking/referral plans should anyone have any.

Thanks. 

credencecoin (OP)

www.credencecoin.co

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 09:15:41 AM

Hi all,

I added the Credence Coin at pool http://altcoin.mine-pool.ro/.

Thank You!

Daniel

www.mine-pool.ro

Thanks Dany, much appreciated!

danycoman

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 09:48:34 AM

Wink

Donation or bounty CGa9AqxLr1XxtJF1MieM4zY3pSYqYdvkEm 

Thank You ,

Daniel

www.mine-pool.ro
altcoin.mine-pool.ro
ZODIAQ

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:29:34 AM

Hmm that's a really strange approach towards publicity in the current situation, especially taking the tons of ICO-scams into account Undecided
I hope, your project will succeed, but I personally won't invest in it.
barfine

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:45:26 AM

I will get some of these, I like the idea of the cheap entry price, cheaper than Regal was, it was 90c or $1 from memory now at $19, so 25 Cents looks good to me.

I have a shitload of Doge just sitting there so going to use that for this project. 

Curious though Dev, why LTC and Doge for the ICO?  I know from reading the white paper you also are also taking BTC but why add those 2 as payment methods, is there a particular reason?
credencecoin (OP)

www.credencecoin.co

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 12:01:22 PM

I will get some of these, I like the idea of the cheap entry price, cheaper than Regal was, it was 90c or $1 from memory now at $19, so 25 Cents looks good to me.

I have a shitload of Doge just sitting there so going to use that for this project. 

Curious though Dev, why LTC and Doge for the ICO?  I know from reading the white paper you also are also taking BTC but why add those 2 as payment methods, is there a particular reason?

Hi, thanks for your interest, yes we are offering a much lower entry price and to answer your question about Doge and LTC we just wanted to do something different, we know that both coins have followers that HODL them so we hope to attract investors like yourself with Doge as it is very cheap to buy at the moment. 

Keep in mind after the ICO, the main site will only accept BTC or CRDNC as deposit methods. 

jr_007

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:14:39 PM

RPCPort for mining ?
jr_007

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:24:26 PM

Hello ,

I added  at  http://altcoin.mine-pool.ro/

Thank You!

Daniel

www.mine-pool.ro

How often payout happen ? i cant see anything related to payout in your pool .
jcowallace1968

Activity: 99

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 12:28:36 PM

This coin look good, but i need to wait to see more devolope before invest

danycoman

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 12:47:15 PM

Hello ,

I added  at  http://altcoin.mine-pool.ro/

Thank You!

Daniel

www.mine-pool.ro

How often payout happen ? i cant see anything related to payout in your pool .

enabled": true,
        "paymentInterval": 20,
        "minimumPayment": 1,
credencecoin (OP)

www.credencecoin.co

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 12:57:30 PM

This coin look good, but i need to wait to see more devolope before invest
Happy to hear you like it.

There is not much more to develop, apart from the main exchange/trading/lending platform and work has begun on that already, we are actually ahead of schedule.

Follow us on Twitter for any updates www.twitter.com/credencecoin

RPCPort for mining ?

You can set RPC for mining in .conf as anything you like.

Wink

Donation or bounty CGa9AqxLr1XxtJF1MieM4zY3pSYqYdvkEm 

Thank You ,

Daniel

www.mine-pool.ro
altcoin.mine-pool.ro

Thanks Daniel will do in the next 24 hours if i forget please pm me with wallet addy.

silklich

Activity: 394

i like Phore

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:08:43 PM

good coin!
i want to reserve japanese translation, if you want!

i will get some CRDNC @presale.

mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:16:26 PM

What is future of premine coins 9 million really huge as compare with total and block reward. This will make scare the people to waste their hashing power on this coin. Can explain about that premine what will do with these coins?
credencecoin (OP)

www.credencecoin.co

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 01:37:32 PM

good coin!
i want to reserve japanese translation, if you want!

i will get some CRDNC @presale.
Hi, good to see you like the project and thank you!   We are not doing translations at the moment but you have Japanese if we do.
Thank you for the offer.

What is future of premine coins 9 million really huge as compare with total and block reward. This will make scare the people to waste their hashing power on this coin. Can explain about that premine what will do with these coins?
Hi, it is all in our Whitepaper.
4 Million is for the ICO which starts in 3 days.
4 Million is held for loans (When people take out loans, we need to be able to pay them in CRDNC)
1 Million is for developer costs.

The block reward is intentionally not that big, so that the coins are put onto market slowly, there is more advantage to the owner to either HODL and receive 20% per year interest or to use for loans.

But even now if you can mine 7 CRDNC per day and the value hits $20-$30 you are still making a profit.

Also forgot to mention, we will stake the coins held for sales so we will also profit share with our investors from that staking in the form of increased daily % payouts. 

I will be buying some of these for sure, 0.25 is a good price.

Also Dev reserving Dutch translation if you are offering bounties.  
Hi, thanks for your interest, but as mentioned above, we are not doing any translations at this stage.  

jravago

Activity: 210

Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 02:12:04 PM

Can we start mining at the ICO stage?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: