Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:51:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining  (Read 125243 times)
commenkiz

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:23:00 AM

only stupid still think credencecoin still have a chance lol

move on ..

never trust a vietnam ico again

what's the vietnam??? vietnam for what???

the dev are Vietnamese

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jr_007

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:23:11 AM

I was really sad, I put all my hopes and beliefs on crdnc  Cry Cry Cry

Many people did and learned a lesson in crytpo .
commenkiz

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:28:15 AM

lesson learnt , never trust a project without a proper website
kristothek

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:34:42 AM

Show is over folks, nothing to see here!
Billysez

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:48:09 AM

Have a new coin made on a new blockchain and have the platform run with the new coin and do a swap for swap for current holders. This is what needs to be done and I want the honest DEV to work with new investors from Crypto Kong or Sean Waters etc. We can turn this around and make it the damn best coin out there, Don't give up DEV lets do this. Contact me at billyhillman2@gmail.com and let me know if I can be a private investor.
rudystyle

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:48:26 AM

Your comparison table with bitconnect and regal coin is very misleading.

• 20% Yearly Staking - You gave a X for bitconnect. They have much better staking rewards at 8% per month
  • Sustainable program and returns  - You put an X on regal and a ? on Bitconnect and a tick mark for yourself.  Bitconnect has been running for a year now and you haven't even yet started so currently Bitconnect has
    sustained for 365 days and you have sustained for 0 days.
  • Professional traders - Control finance said that too before they ran off with $120 Million
  • Highly secure website - You have a one page website that hasn't started yet

There was no need to do a comparison with those points

When I raised the above red flags during the ICO , credence investors only abused me. Guess you guys were mesmerized by the smooth talking pied piper. But if you call every red flag as FUD, you will be the rat diving down the cliff

ht2003

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:50:09 AM

move on ..

the dev are Vietnamese
whohoho!! realy??? Vietnamese so smart??? Dev vietnamese can be make a coin like this??? unbelievable... proud of them if this true!  
chikoco

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:54:22 AM

This is not a vietnam coin.  I have a very strong hunch this is a cape town south africa coin. 
javelot

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:56:11 AM

To bad a good looking project goes down the drain with some people losing serious money. I made a warning on page 84, that very suspicious activity was going on 'a la bitbase' on Mercatox exchange. I think thats where the small dumping over time started to occur. I tought I might have midjudged the situation since everything was normal for the last 2 weeks. Simply the calm before the storm and the latest big coup coinciding with the website launch.
cryptomen101

Activity: 152

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:56:49 AM

I remember a wordings  now "don't expect honesty from cheap people" .... its going to an end for Credence lending platform

THE CRYPTO CURRENCY OF THE FUTURE!    ●            RACE            ●    ✔ Fast  ✔ Secure  ✔ Anonymous
▄▄▄ ▄█ ███       Masternodes  |  PoW  |  Secure  |  ASIC resistant  |  Lyra2REv2       ███ █▄ ▄▄▄
DISCORD                TWITTER                GITHUB
cryptomen101

Activity: 152

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:58:12 AM

This is not a vietnam coin.  I have a very strong hunch this is a cape town south africa coin. 

doesn't matter ,this coin is long away from crypto thinkers

THE CRYPTO CURRENCY OF THE FUTURE!    ●            RACE            ●    ✔ Fast  ✔ Secure  ✔ Anonymous
▄▄▄ ▄█ ███       Masternodes  |  PoW  |  Secure  |  ASIC resistant  |  Lyra2REv2       ███ █▄ ▄▄▄
DISCORD                TWITTER                GITHUB
Crypto Kong

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:49:39 AM

Hi, what happened to the CRDNC coin, I see a large drop in prices on exchanges from $ 4 to 0.40 cents, which is probably due to the fact that the CRDNC network is not working well and developers are not following their project.

Dev 1 claims Dev 2 stole and dumped the premine , now its a question if dev 1 will give back the BTC he took in the ICO.

Thats classic, do we know  how many coins dev2 stole and how many have been sold  on Mercstox and coinex in the past 24h or so?

If dev one is honest then how about he gives us back btc or whatever is left unless dev 2 stole btc as well

i dont buy official story, easy way out, stealing/hacking ..cant prove or disprove anyting

This Dev is Honest and is totally shocked by what has happened and I would not be here to face the music if this were not the case.
And I am sure many of you are feeling shocked, angry, ripped off and dismayed along with a few other explicatives about what has happened, all I can say is that multiply it by 20 and I feel the same.  I was blind-sided by this and saw it coming as much as you did. There was no need for it to happen at all but how and when and the way it happened still has me personally in shock.  There has still been no communication so one can only assume the worst.  

My initial response was truthful when I said we are moving funds around as I had asked him to send me both some premine and BTC for the site going live, so when someone mentioned pre-mined movement I assumed that was what he was doing, then after the 2nd movement and the price tanking it became clear he was not shifting funds around he was dumping.   By the time he was finished it was too late that is why I tweeted do not buy any on exchanges.  

If he was hacked and said so then I could secure the remaining pre-mine and the personal and the coin could survive this but with 2.2M of coins out there potentially to be dumped at anytime then the coin can never recover as a lending platform in it's current state.  

Credence Coin was a great project, at completion and about to move to the next level and the business model was strong and sustainable and would have seen all investors profit.   The fact that this was done, not only to run off with a lot of the ICO money but by using the pre-mine it was done in a way that would see the coin itself destroyed really rubs salt into the wounds.  

He could have just waited 2 or 3 weeks and probably sold less of his personal and made the same if not more money but instead he decided to destroy the coin and run off and remove all contact.   Had he said he wants no further part in it and sold his personal over a 3 or 4-week period Credence still could have survived that but instead it was done how it was done.   As I said in a recent post, what he did he could have done in a slow and methodical way to dump his coins and make more money before taking off, but the fact that the premine was used and it was done in an obvious and aggressive manner shows he wanted to kill the coin, I still do not understand why and probably will never know.  

What makes it worse is people trusted Credence and the coin and its community would have seen it grow and grow and the Dev that has run off had he not done so probably would have been a multi-millionaire within weeks or months with Credence coin so again, I am dumbfounded as to why he would do this.  You think you know someone but this just proves you cannot trust anyone in crypto.  There is the still the slight chance he was hacked but even if that was the case I would have heard something from him by now and not been blocked.

I can only again offer sincere apologies to all affected, even though none of this was my doing and I did not see it coming I really am sorry for those who lost money.  

I know that talk is cheap but that is all I can do is apologize.  

So that leaves 2 options, I can either A.   Have a new coin made on a new blockchain and have the platform run with the new coin and do a swap for swap for current holders.  or B.  Refund every ICO investor a portion of their money, I will refund every single dollar that I have left from the ICO in a ratio to amount invested.   Unfortunately, I was also the one paying for all of the expenses for listings and the custom coding of the site and every other expense to do with the Coin and there is also the issue of those who dumped their ICO coins once the coins tripled in price on the markets. So some people will be paid for nothing but if their wallet balance is shows the coins were sold then no refund.  And the other dev had half of the funds so again it makes no sense why he would kill the coin when if he wanted to do a runner he could have just cut contact and walked away wealthy.  

Should option A be viable , I know that Crypto kong is part of one main group of investors and also is part of the Telegram which I am not.  If there was to be a new coin created I would do so under the proviso that the whole premine, website and coin is owned by that group of investors, not myself and I will send them the remainder of funds I have from the ICO for interest payments to holders.  I want nothing more to do with this other than to leave with my dignity and for all investors and supporters of Credence to know that at no time did I see this coming or plan for it to happen, you only get one shot at getting rich and that was mine and it is over, I accept that but it still leaves a bad taste in my mouth when I know what could have been.  

The platform is built and ready to go, and any coin can be attached to it, it is jut a matter of changing the coin and Daemon over.

So while I do not want to get into a lengthy discussion about how it will play out, because frankly I am ashamed to be even posting in this thread now.  I will contact Kong and see if his investment pals are interested and if it is to be the case then he can announce it to you guys.  Should they not be interested, I will post here one more time with details about how to obtain a partial refund for ICO investors.

Once again I am very sorry this happened and either way, I want you to know that I personally will not be left with $1 after this because I will either be refunding all of the remaining funds from my side or redistributing everything to a new project of which I will have no part of and have evidence of transfer if that is what will help the coin holders now more so than a partial refund to ICO investors.    

It's not everyday that I wake up with 10 000 msgs in my inbox.

For those who are not familiar with me nor my Credence group. We were investors just like the rest of you guys. Some of the guys including me had multiple addresses making up much of the top 20 coin holders and we got screwed over here just like everyone else did. So don't have any misconception of that. We are talking about people losing $100's of thousands of dollars in what just happened.

Asking us to take over a mess like this is pretty much social suicide, because even if everything worked out okay for the first few months somewhere down the line something is bound to go wrong again and now there would be a scapegoat for fingers to be pointed at. That being said...

This project can be handed over to the group of main investors who have agreed that they will consider it on two conditions.

1.) I am given access to the website and backend.
2.) The remainder of the seed money is secured by us and out of the hands of these guys.

Giving us access to the website will first of all prove that there was intention to complete this project and that it can be taken over my the main group of investors should they decide to do so.

Securing the seed money at least gives us confidence the Credence devs will not run off with what they have and it will remain in an address that is completely visible to the public.

Everybody is going to have different opinions on what should happen from here on in, but any resolution is better than the one we are currently facing.
We await your response and should you agree to these terms said group of investors would consider that you at least have some kind of intention of making this right best you can.
adu1t

Activity: 171

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:00:48 AM

That was very humiliating scam.
You know guys why CRDNC wasn't growing that fast? Because dev was dumping all the way till the scam exit. I am pretty sure that he owned bunch of addresses, not only big ones

You are all-stars scammer.  But, man, just shut up, stop posting anything.
Stop mocking people that you rubbed.
Sypher902

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:04:01 AM

BTC

As a holder of Credence, I use my 808 Coins to Vote in Favor of Kongs investors Offer.
CXbim2aZ3UG3A84vyzQyxNKenJxkgFNaJv Crd Deposit address in exchange. I am the sell order at 0.0015 on CoinExchange.

Thank you Kong

@Crypto Kong
@credencecoin

For those who are not familiar with me nor my Credence group. We were investors just like the rest of you guys. Some of the guys including me had multiple addresses making up much of the top 20 coin holders and we got screwed over here just like everyone else did. So don't have any misconception of that. We are talking about people losing $100's of thousands of dollars in what just happened.

Asking us to take over a mess like this is pretty much social suicide, because even if everything worked out okay for the first few months somewhere down the line something is bound to go wrong again and now there would be a scapegoat for fingers to be pointed at. That being said...

This project can be handed over to the group of main investors who have agreed that they will consider it on two conditions.

2.) The remainder of the seed money is secured by us and out of the hands of these guys.

Giving us access to the website will first of all prove that there was intention to complete this project and that it can be taken over my the main group of investors should they decide to do so.

Securing the seed money at least gives us confidence the Credence devs will not run off with what they have and it will remain in an address that is completely visible to the public.

Everybody is going to have different opinions on what should happen from here on in, but any resolution is better than the one we are currently facing.
We await your response and should you agree to these terms said group of investors would consider that you at least have some kind of intention of making this right best you can.
tubu

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:13:08 AM

Interesting... What makes you think that?
indecisive

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:13:37 AM

move on ..

the dev are Vietnamese

nah... dev isn't from vietnam nor africa..

i stumbled across their actual server ip and location when they forgotten to turn off their laravel debugger on their site..
nickydy

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:14:19 AM

Hi, what happened to the CRDNC coin, I see a large drop in prices on exchanges from $ 4 to 0.40 cents, which is probably due to the fact that the CRDNC network is not working well and developers are not following their project.

Dev 1 claims Dev 2 stole and dumped the premine , now its a question if dev 1 will give back the BTC he took in the ICO.

Thats classic, do we know  how many coins dev2 stole and how many have been sold  on Mercstox and coinex in the past 24h or so?

If dev one is honest then how about he gives us back btc or whatever is left unless dev 2 stole btc as well

i dont buy official story, easy way out, stealing/hacking ..cant prove or disprove anyting

This Dev is Honest and is totally shocked by what has happened and I would not be here to face the music if this were not the case.
And I am sure many of you are feeling shocked, angry, ripped off and dismayed along with a few other explicatives about what has happened, all I can say is that multiply it by 20 and I feel the same.  I was blind-sided by this and saw it coming as much as you did. There was no need for it to happen at all but how and when and the way it happened still has me personally in shock.  There has still been no communication so one can only assume the worst.  

My initial response was truthful when I said we are moving funds around as I had asked him to send me both some premine and BTC for the site going live, so when someone mentioned pre-mined movement I assumed that was what he was doing, then after the 2nd movement and the price tanking it became clear he was not shifting funds around he was dumping.   By the time he was finished it was too late that is why I tweeted do not buy any on exchanges.  

If he was hacked and said so then I could secure the remaining pre-mine and the personal and the coin could survive this but with 2.2M of coins out there potentially to be dumped at anytime then the coin can never recover as a lending platform in it's current state.  

Credence Coin was a great project, at completion and about to move to the next level and the business model was strong and sustainable and would have seen all investors profit.   The fact that this was done, not only to run off with a lot of the ICO money but by using the pre-mine it was done in a way that would see the coin itself destroyed really rubs salt into the wounds.  

He could have just waited 2 or 3 weeks and probably sold less of his personal and made the same if not more money but instead he decided to destroy the coin and run off and remove all contact.   Had he said he wants no further part in it and sold his personal over a 3 or 4-week period Credence still could have survived that but instead it was done how it was done.   As I said in a recent post, what he did he could have done in a slow and methodical way to dump his coins and make more money before taking off, but the fact that the premine was used and it was done in an obvious and aggressive manner shows he wanted to kill the coin, I still do not understand why and probably will never know.  

What makes it worse is people trusted Credence and the coin and its community would have seen it grow and grow and the Dev that has run off had he not done so probably would have been a multi-millionaire within weeks or months with Credence coin so again, I am dumbfounded as to why he would do this.  You think you know someone but this just proves you cannot trust anyone in crypto.  There is the still the slight chance he was hacked but even if that was the case I would have heard something from him by now and not been blocked.

I can only again offer sincere apologies to all affected, even though none of this was my doing and I did not see it coming I really am sorry for those who lost money.  

I know that talk is cheap but that is all I can do is apologize.  

So that leaves 2 options, I can either A.   Have a new coin made on a new blockchain and have the platform run with the new coin and do a swap for swap for current holders.  or B.  Refund every ICO investor a portion of their money, I will refund every single dollar that I have left from the ICO in a ratio to amount invested.   Unfortunately, I was also the one paying for all of the expenses for listings and the custom coding of the site and every other expense to do with the Coin and there is also the issue of those who dumped their ICO coins once the coins tripled in price on the markets. So some people will be paid for nothing but if their wallet balance is shows the coins were sold then no refund.  And the other dev had half of the funds so again it makes no sense why he would kill the coin when if he wanted to do a runner he could have just cut contact and walked away wealthy.  

Should option A be viable , I know that Crypto kong is part of one main group of investors and also is part of the Telegram which I am not.  If there was to be a new coin created I would do so under the proviso that the whole premine, website and coin is owned by that group of investors, not myself and I will send them the remainder of funds I have from the ICO for interest payments to holders.  I want nothing more to do with this other than to leave with my dignity and for all investors and supporters of Credence to know that at no time did I see this coming or plan for it to happen, you only get one shot at getting rich and that was mine and it is over, I accept that but it still leaves a bad taste in my mouth when I know what could have been.  

The platform is built and ready to go, and any coin can be attached to it, it is jut a matter of changing the coin and Daemon over.

So while I do not want to get into a lengthy discussion about how it will play out, because frankly I am ashamed to be even posting in this thread now.  I will contact Kong and see if his investment pals are interested and if it is to be the case then he can announce it to you guys.  Should they not be interested, I will post here one more time with details about how to obtain a partial refund for ICO investors.

Once again I am very sorry this happened and either way, I want you to know that I personally will not be left with $1 after this because I will either be refunding all of the remaining funds from my side or redistributing everything to a new project of which I will have no part of and have evidence of transfer if that is what will help the coin holders now more so than a partial refund to ICO investors.    

Let's see how is the answer from Dev about this situation.
commenkiz

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:15:59 AM

why would the dev come back where he already scammed our btc and dump all the coins , the coin is worth nothing right now . so much coins got dump
jr_007

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:17:35 AM

Interesting... What makes you think that?

Does this matter now whether this is vietnam or africa ? Learned a lesson from this scam, so will think twice before investing in another ICO .
kenmasters34

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:18:23 AM

why would the dev come back where he already scammed our btc and dump all the coins , the coin is worth nothing right now . so much coins got dump

They are trying to pump the coin, so they can dump some more
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: