Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:37:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining  (Read 125242 times)
larkinvain

Activity: 1120
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:35:38 PM

The main site is not up yet but you would use an app like Google Authenticator for 2FA. When the site is up I will do a video tutorial.

I have other tutorials on my channel. Please feel free to check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG_W03xpXHUlAlvISgiWTSg/videos

Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FranDaw

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:42:38 PM

Hi All,

We have the following announcements to make regarding CredenceCoin.

1. We are still trying to work through the back log of orders that are showing as confirmed as well as not confirmed on our system. As per previous messages if you see your order says canceled and you transferred funds for the order, DO NOT WORRY, it is a system error that happens to some people but not others, everyone who has paid for coins will receive them.

2. In 24 hours from the posting of this message we will be closing the pre-sale to allow for us to catch up and pay everyone who purchased and will be purchasing prior to closure.

Thanks CredenceCoin Team.

Very exciting news. I hope fomo will kick in these last few hours so that all coins are sold. Maybe we will se Credence coins on one or two exchanges next week then. An Android wallet ready for staking? That's huge, none of the other lending coins have one afaik.

5 days ago, I placed an order for 198 tokens Total $ 99 dollars (Order ID: 781), send the exact amount of BTC (plus fee) to your address 1Gop134Nc6kx23EfqaunjTF1YBapyzHDQ6  and I still have not received my CRDNC Coins. My payment was sent on time, just minutes from creating the order. Please, send my the CRDNC coins or if it is not possible, my BTC back.  I sent you an email 4 days ago and I have not had an answer. I am worried to know that you are processed until the order #961, since my order is below (Order #781) and already should have been processed.
My Credence Coin Wallet Address is: CYhaxdPEsf7xKGd3H5FK2hiXc1MJK884Gi

Please send me my credence coins. I believe in your project and I think you have forgotten to process it. I expect an answer as soon as possible.
Thank you
No reply from payments@credencepresale.com?

No response Sad    No CRDNC coins, not my BTC 
I hope they send the coins soon...

Just have some paitence, they will eventually get to you

I would say they are closing the presale early to pay absolutely everyone and then enter markets, after all, this would probably be very time consuming having to deal with minuscule orders people send since there is no minimum limit !

5. We have an Android app created for CredenceCoin (Which you can stake from using your phone) which has been developed and completed, we are just awaiting approval from the Google play store, it should be active for download within a couple of days.

I've just found the CredenceCoin Android Wallet on the Google Play Store !!!!!! The hype is strong with this one !! They fulfill their promises !!

Great, I have just seen it available for download myself, it's like Christmas all over again Grin Grin

I think that if tomorrow I have no answer from Credence or my coins, and knowing what they have already processed all the orders greater than mine, I will start thinking badly about credence coins ...  I hope not to have to report them for theft.
Yonks1

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

1, 2, Buckle my shoe ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:55:23 PM

Hi All,

1. We are still trying to work through the back log of orders that are showing as confirmed as well as not confirmed on our system. As per previous messages if you see your order says canceled and you transferred funds for the order, DO NOT WORRY, it is a system error that happens to some people but not others, everyone who has paid for coins will receive them.

2. In 24 hours from the posting of this message we will be closing the pre-sale to allow for us to catch up and pay everyone who purchased and will be purchasing prior to closure.

Very exciting news. I hope fomo will kick in these last few hours so that all coins are sold. Maybe we will se Credence coins on one or two exchanges next week then. An Android wallet ready for staking? That's huge, none of the other lending coins have one afaik.

5 days ago, I placed an order for 198 tokens Total $ 99 dollars (Order ID: 781), send the exact amount of BTC (plus fee) to your address 1Gop134Nc6kx23EfqaunjTF1YBapyzHDQ6  and I still have not received my CRDNC Coins. My payment was sent on time, just minutes from creating the order. Please, send my the CRDNC coins or if it is not possible, my BTC back.  I sent you an email 4 days ago and I have not had an answer. I am worried to know that you are processed until the order #961, since my order is below (Order #781) and already should have been processed.

Please send me my credence coins. I believe in your project and I think you have forgotten to process it. I expect an answer as soon as possible.
Thank you

No response Sad    No CRDNC coins, not my BTC  

I would say they are closing the presale early to pay absolutely everyone and then enter markets, after all, this would probably be very time consuming having to deal with minuscule orders people send since there is no minimum limit !

5. We have an Android app created for CredenceCoin (Which you can stake from using your phone) which has been developed and completed, we are just awaiting approval from the Google play store, it should be active for download within a couple of days.

I've just found the CredenceCoin Android Wallet on the Google Play Store !!!!!! The hype is strong with this one !! They fulfill their promises !!

Great, I have just seen it available for download myself, it's like Christmas all over again Grin Grin

I think that if tomorrow I have no answer from Credence or my coins, and knowing what they have already processed all the orders greater than mine, I will start thinking badly about credence coins ...  I hope not to have to report them for theft.

You must be one naive SOB Cheesy

You invested $99 for 198 tokens, have yet to receive them and are crying wolf right now, you know people have spent a lot more than you on these coins, waited sometime, then received them yet this is a presale of a live blockchain coin remember, you take high risk in any ICO, presale or early coin offering of course you will eventually get your coins as long as you provide proof in the way that they asked, you can't expect them to answer the same person sending 10+ emails per hour while trying to attend to existing and new orders and e-mails, you need to help them for them to help you Cheesy

I had to wait 2 and a half days to get mine but I didn't complain, you know why ? because I read the terms of purchase and the dev announcements of the delay so I expected it.

*...*The cost of a wheel on a bike is a big deal*...*
hattorihan

Activity: 99

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:59:26 PM

Like your coin, but you have a mistake in the name of the thread, it is "Landing"

BattleTitans.io  ▼  Mobile PvP Arena of the Future  ▼  BattleTitans.io
The Most Promising ICO in October [JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [YU]  ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Yonks1

Activity: 125

1, 2, Buckle my shoe ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:03:48 PM

Like your coin, but you have a mistake in the name of the thread, it is "Landing"

? aye ?

It is a coin that will be made into a "lending" platform, I even understand that.... Landing Huh  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

*...*The cost of a wheel on a bike is a big deal*...*
Ph371

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:12:53 PM

Landing like a helicopter. It sound good.
j/k
FranDaw

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:21:22 AM

please help i dont recieve my credence coins

my order number: #781
bitcoin transaction id: f088087f770046af751b63337be54784ea9224c3bb4e7178d8176e905b22a811

Hey, I have the pending order #781 too.  look like this is a mistake. But my transaction ID is diferent.
I Sent the transaction ID by email to the Credence team and pictures of my order+transaction, but no answer yet.

eumarmahal

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:26:38 AM

can i ask, i joined pre sale last night oct 20, i do sent payment but the blockchain confirmation i not confirmed, but the transaction is still going, i wonder, how long it be confirm and worrying i will not be on time to participate on presaale
FranDaw

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:37:15 AM

Hi All,

Thank you

No response Sad    No CRDNC coins, not my BTC  

You must be one naive SOB Cheesy

You invested $99 for 198 tokens, have yet to receive them and are crying wolf right now, you know people have spent a lot more than you on these coins, waited sometime, then received them yet this is a presale of a live blockchain coin remember, you take high risk in any ICO, presale or early coin offering of course you will eventually get your coins as long as you provide proof in the way that they asked, you can't expect them to answer the same person sending 10+ emails per hour while trying to attend to existing and new orders and e-mails, you need to help them for them to help you Cheesy

I had to wait 2 and a half days to get mine but I didn't complain, you know why ? because I read the terms of purchase and the dev announcements of the delay so I expected it.

The difference between you and me is that you received what you paid for ... I did not. After you answer, I have no doubt that you are the naive SOB.
If the seller says that they have processed ALL the previous orders and between that is my order and I did not receive anything .. you would not complain ...?
If you are only going to comment to criticize me, better take your time in something better ...
It's amazing that people who have nothing to do, get to criticize others who have problems that they fortunately have not had.
I will complain here every day, until I receive my coins or my btc back.
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:40:55 AM

Haha that's like saying "Why did you get an std and I didn't ?" ..... Cheesy
eumarmahal

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:45:37 AM

i check my order, this message apper

Blockchain connection error. Please wait.Blockchain connection error. Please wait.Blockchain connection error. Please wait.Blockchain connection error. Please wait.
BITCOIN PAYMENT

"Payment status: processing (awaiting confirmation)"

help me please
ebatcave

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:48:02 AM

Blockchain connection error. Please wait.Blockchain connection error. Please wait.Blockchain connection error. Please wait.Blockchain connection error. Please wait.
BITCOIN PAYMENT

help me please

That error has been displaying for days.  I think they bad some issues with this site but they're not going to fix it at this point.  You need to send the coins to the wallet they specified.  If it's an exact number and its confirmed, and you refresh the page, it should show as completed.  Even if it doesn't show as completed, just make sure you keep track of your tx id.  After 24 hours if you don't have the coin, write them with your email, your wallet, amount and tx id and they will research it for you.
eumarmahal

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:52:14 AM

BITCOIN PAYMENT

help me please

That error has been displaying for days.  I think they bad some issues with this site but they're not going to fix it at this point.  You need to send the coins to the wallet they specified.  If it's an exact number and its confirmed, and you refresh the page, it should show as completed.  Even if it doesn't show as completed, just make sure you keep track of your tx id.  After 24 hours if you don't have the coin, write them with your email, your wallet, amount and tx id and they will research it for you.

tnks mate, i checked my blockchain wallet and i see the payment send is not confirmed by blockchain, i place the order oct 20 on presale, i wonder of i still recieve the coins if the blockchain confirmed in oct 22
jokervulinh

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:18:26 AM

Is it available on the App Store? Expect: D
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:14:02 AM

Yep, just search from your phone or android device CredenceCoin or use the link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mystphysx.wallet.CredenceCoin_Qt
Ph371

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:48:39 AM

The application register of App Store is much more difficult than Play Store so maybe it takes more time to be available on App Store
kenmasters34

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:09:20 AM

Looks like the presale is ending really soon.  Some reason I thought it was ending at the end of the month.   So what happens next?
bitcoin2daMoon

Activity: 68
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:27:20 AM

Looks like the presale is ending really soon.  Some reason I thought it was ending at the end of the month.   So what happens next?

Yes, I also noticed it went from ending Oct 28 to ending in 8 hours (Oct 21).

Maybe they sold out already?

kenmasters34

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:29:35 AM

Yeah, it looks like 1.8M is still available.   Is something shady going on?
ebatcave

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:32:28 AM

Yeah, it looks like 1.8M is still available.   Is something shady going on?
Don't think so.  They will burn unused coins and go to market in next 3-5 days they said.  My guess is they want to beat the dozens of other lending platforms currently in ICO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: