Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2018, 08:35:38 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] {CredenceCoin} - CRDNC - Lending-Staking-Referrals-Mining  (Read 123906 times)
sa3loo

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:31:38 AM

but, anyway i think mercatox still not for good to growth of Crendece Smiley, going to lager exchange to the moon!

I agree with you coinexchange for example will make a big difference.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The World's Betting Exchange

Bet with play money. Win real Bitcoin. 5BTC Prize Fund for World Cup 2018.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
didi-man

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:35:44 AM

How sustainable is 1% a day?

Anyone got that Bitconnct spreadsheet handy pls calculate what is daily payout after 2 years(750 days)  with 50K initial investment, compound interest?

voltan

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:45:25 AM

The coins just out for barely a Day and you guys expect it rise to USD15 - USD20?Huh Please do give more time to DEV to get the system ready and work without a glitch. I do believe if you have a GOOD system and bring profit to the coin owners, the investors will join in and even without any referral fees or program, people still will promote this. Let all those impatient owners dump their coins and we wait for the coins to harvest. I rather have a working and profitable system than a marketing gimmick system. Do you think Bitcoin grow in a day??? Thats my 2 cents.
Space3003

Activity: 75

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:09:32 AM

Sell orders Total: 27224.69843692 CRDNC
Buy orders Total: 1.81262715 BTC
selling the last 1$ CRDNC> now for 2-3$
so only a small part of the CRDNC holders is selling.
moala

Activity: 98

Moirai ICO starts on 10/11/2017

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:49:30 AM

The coins just out for barely a Day and you guys expect it rise to USD15 - USD20?Huh Please do give more time to DEV to get the system ready and work without a glitch. I do believe if you have a GOOD system and bring profit to the coin owners, the investors will join in and even without any referral fees or program, people still will promote this. Let all those impatient owners dump their coins and we wait for the coins to harvest. I rather have a working and profitable system than a marketing gimmick system. Do you think Bitcoin grow in a day??? Thats my 2 cents.

Yes regal was at $7 first day and $20 second day.  Hextra was at $15 first day. So a $1 opening is a bit of  a flop

voltan

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:57:31 AM

Yes regal was at $7 first day and $20 second day.  Hextra was at $15 first day. So a $1 opening is a bit of  a flop

Regal is Regal, we cannot make a comparison as this is Credence. Mind to tell me where is Regal now? I believe sooner or later Regal will become a history.
moala

Activity: 98

Moirai ICO starts on 10/11/2017

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:08:22 AM

Yes regal was at $7 first day and $20 second day.  Hextra was at $15 first day. So a $1 opening is a bit of  a flop

Regal is Regal, we cannot make a comparison as this is Credence. Mind to tell me where is Regal now? I believe sooner or later Regal will become a history.

I think we should compare them. Both are  lending coins and have come out recently. It's at $73 now

didi-man

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:35:50 AM

Yes regal was at $7 first day and $20 second day.  Hextra was at $15 first day. So a $1 opening is a bit of  a flop

I think we should compare them. Both are  lending coins and have come out recently. It's at $73 now

Its fair comparison, whch coins should we compare it to? We know who competitors are hextra, western, regal, grx...

We cant just pretend  Cr is doin ok when clearly it is behind ALL these at this point in time, constructive criticism should be welcomed and not labelled as spreading FUD and dismissed, so much room for improvement.
$1 is very low , it was selling twice that much OTC when interest was at its peak

Credence will need wow effect and some catching on to do, please dont tell me crednece cant or shd no be compared by other lending coins..thats setting bar very low when there is no need for it, crdnc should be going after hextra and western now when they are down and bleeding

sa3loo

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:01:52 AM

Its fair comparison, whch coins should we compare it to? We know who competitors are hextra, western, regal, grx...

We cant just pretend  Cr is doin ok when clearly it is behind ALL these at this point in time, constructive criticism should be welcomed and not labelled as spreading FUD and dismissed, so much room for improvement.
$1 is very low , it was selling twice that much OTC when interest was at its peak

Credence will need wow effect and some catching on to do, please dont tell me crednece cant or shd no be compared by other lending coins..thats setting bar very low when there is no need for it, crdnc should be going after hextra and western now when they are down and bleeding

I think everything is about hype
If CredenceCoin Had got a hype like what Regalcoin got, you would not find it under $100.
hungcharm

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:05:40 AM

Creadencoin is buy and sell at mercatox at 1.4$ now
paulyaces76

Activity: 120

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:41:23 AM

I think you have to judge this against westerncoin more. Regal and hextra had 1000 hucksters with videos trying for referrals. Western kind of flew under the radar and has a whole internal exchange open and is still stuggling to keep 3-4 dollars. And, to me that is not a struggle to get 3-4x in a couple of days. I bought at .25 and then another 2000 at 7000 sats last night. I am way up and very happy at this moments, but you have to have patients. To say this is a flop with a 5-6x return from the first round, you sound like a novice! This open is a home run! Small exchange, no hucksters trying for referrals and we are sitting sweet!   

paulyaces76

Activity: 120

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:42:15 AM

I think you have to judge this against westerncoin more. Regal and hextra had 1000 hucksters with videos trying for referrals. Western kind of flew under the radar and has a whole internal exchange open and is still stuggling to keep 3-4 dollars. And, to me that is not a struggle to get 3-4x in a couple of days. I bought at .25 and then another 2000 at 7000 sats last night. I am way up and very happy at this moments, but you have to have patients. To say this is a flop with a 5-6x return from the first round, you sound like a novice! This open is a home run! Small exchange, no hucksters trying for referrals and we are sitting sweet!   

vabchgent

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:50:12 AM

It's true you should definitely refrain from granting any guarantees which could end up in giving you a hard time to sustain the system. Reconsider it if necessary.

Tourhodler

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:21:59 PM

Dont know why some guyz already dumping the coins.. They most likely bought alot during the ico and are satisfied doubling their money..
MystiCrypt

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:24:55 PM

I think everything is about hype
If CredenceCoin Had got a hype like what Regalcoin got, you would not find it under $100.

Agreed on the element of Hype. Hype is a major player in all this and Credence did not get the hype like the other coins. I believe we would have had a much better start if there was more sensation around it. Having said that, I personally think Credence will do well still.However, we will have to wait for the platform to come live and referrals to start. I am not alarmed to the least at this stage.
Can't believe the high number of noobs on mercatox!!!
cakeinapan21

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:38:41 PM

We can wait for the lending program to get live and start using the coin for lending and then promote the coin...
ebatcave

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:42:49 PM

We can wait for the lending program to get live and start using the coin for lending and then promote the coin...
I would be very interested in the lending program.  Are there any others going to lend?  I hope there will be some visibility on what the traders are doing on the site, not necessarily who they are.  That is one of the key differentiators so it will be interesting to see how that will be portrayed on the site.
SETTA

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:49:25 PM

I can't believe that CRDNC is 2nd Top Volume coin on Mercatox Exchange, WOWzers !

Doesn't matter if red or green, there is support both sides !
sa3loo

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:02:14 PM

Dont know why some guyz already dumping the coins.. They most likely bought alot during the ico and are satisfied doubling their money..

Believe me they will regret it.
didi-man

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:52:48 PM

They trade manually, how can they be sure in 1% daily, moreover trading big sums of money down the track is not easy.

Its just cock and bull story, nobody trades.

You get paid from appreciation of coin and btc

Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 150 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.