Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:57:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So many clones of BTC. In or not?  (Read 1252 times)
CryptoRama

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:04:11 PM

Mostly that is only because they want to have the best valuable coin plus more money... if they have a lot in bitcoin or bitcoincash, they can get a lot in the next too...  They want to replaye bitcoin...

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:26:30 PM

i think it's ok for the time being

The formation of other Crypto is beneficial, because the course is still going up and it is easier for us to enrich. It is important to choose these stable and stable currencies that have been in the market for some time.
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:40:09 PM

as you told they are clones and they could stay as a clones. i don't believe and trust them, they might be profitable for gain sometimes but i care about real altcoins which are distinctive base.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:57:01 PM

Stick with the original unless you are sure you can get profit - the rest probably won't be around in six months.
This is the correct approach unless you are an experimented trader, the best thing you can do is to stay way from the forked coins, however while I think bitcoin gold is going to disappear soon, I do not think this is going to be the case with bitcoin cash.
cryptomorphines

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:05:22 AM

There are many clones of BTC thats coming out with so much hype. So many versions like E-BTC and many others that says they are better than BTC. Are they valuable? Or will BTC always be the King?
Thse worthless hardforks are being a hobby of the BTC's core developers,they just want to have more money than they already had.
frost_wind

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 09:17:32 AM

Most of BTC forks is a trash, wich doesn't have it's own community . The most valuable of them is bch , but it's because of Roger Ver support and manipulation . Bitcoin have a most powerful community and long history , I think it can't be replaced with any other clone , so just stay aware from clones , unless you'r sure you know what you doing

andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:20:48 AM

It's a very blurry question, because the coins that really could do exactly what you are asking for, I would certainly say that there are a lot of such, but by and large there are not so many of them, just each one has its own minuses and pluses , here and so.
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:21:58 AM

There are many clones of BTC thats coming out with so much hype. So many versions like E-BTC and many others that says they are better than BTC. Are they valuable? Or will BTC always be the King?
I won't buy that kind of thing if they only a clone of bitcoin or even worse the one like ebtc. I have no problem with other alts that claim they can be better than bitcoin with faster transaction and cheaper fee but they should provide something new like what raiblocks do. If they only fork bitcoin and claim to be a better bitcoin then they are not valuable.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Fitrilalala

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 12:42:53 PM

There is always a coin that copy BTC but don't worry since btc still the one that first pop up in crypto. It still will be the main coin that will be the landmark of other coins to follow.of course every altcoin and copycat bitcoin are valuable. If not why people keep and trading it. The diffrent just in their price that changing follow the demand of the market, more demand means the price will rise.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:34:32 PM

All these forks of bitcoin are just another portion of the shit. Because nothing can be better bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most complete currency for today. Because it integrates all the necessary components, it remains only to integrate lightning into the network and that's all.
yoyolife121

Activity: 189
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:43:21 PM

BTC is the king there will always be knock offs but their can only be 1 king that is why it sits on top
photo123

Activity: 198
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:44:40 PM

i am not in because btc is the king and no coin is equal to btc original is original and copy is copy
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:48:25 PM

If something happens to bitcoin, as now, clones of bitcoin will always be able to replace it. Therefore, in this respect, the variety of clones of bitcoin is not bad. Also, a lot of them generate healthy competition between them. If the original bitcoin does not eliminate its shortcomings with the slowness of transactions and high commission fees, it is difficult to imagine what will happen to it in the future. Therefore, bitcoin clones will always be in reserve. Moreover, we can not influence the decrease in their appearance. It remains only to observe.
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:12:08 PM

I do not really like so many forks of btc. I think most of them are actually a normal altcoin, just with a name under btc. I won't invest on them.
Each time when the fork is created, they say the new son or daughter of Bitcoin will be faster and safer. However, in most cases the fork just creates the greatest fuss on the market of cryptocurrency.
BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:49:43 AM

It is not a matter of forks or clones, it is just the timing and the visibility. Because of the previous fork and the coming week, there are more people talking about the forks and clones and there are more people paying attention, that makes it in your face, other than the fact that most of the time there are the same number going on and you see about half of them.

jalaaal

Activity: 372

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:37:29 PM

they are just a bunch of altcoins
bitcoin will always be the king of all altcoins. you can buy those altcoins if you want, and after you earn your profit you can sell it immediately, because we all know that those kind of altcoins brings so much hype then will forget after they get enough money.

altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 02:09:05 PM

Bitcoin is a king and it will always at that position in future also as no clone of it has much worth. No clone of bitcoin has the capability to come nearby of it and they are like pump and dump coins.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: