Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:02:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FLIK 90% Burn?  (Read 5333 times)
greenfailure

Activity: 145
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:37:35 PM

I got a title loan on my 2013 Honda Accord for $10k. I invested the $10,000 into FLiK.
After it 10x -20x I will have $100k - $200k and will either get a red or yellow used or brand new Lamborgini Gallardo V-spec!

Dam bold, Good luck! I bought in at 1000 sats, looking to get that solid 5x return prior to the coin burn

Owner/Operator of LARGEST Greater Toronto Area mining operation.

BUY BITCOIN
pr3m0nition

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:51:26 PM

Flik might be one of the best investments right now. They are going to burn around 540 million tokens on the 20th of October. Meaning that only 60 million tokens will be in the market. That is less than 3 million marketcap right now. Trading for 1 cent lower than the ICO price. Tony Gallippi, CEO of Bitpay is on the board. TI is an investor. John Cena might be on board. Ryan talked with Movie Studios and they are jumping on this train. Possible the future Netflix competitor on the blockchain. If you want to find more about flik join their telegram here: https://t.me/FLiKio

Oh wow so the Ico committed them to burning unreleased tokens? As I seen the Ico amount was less tokens released than planned...wow that will be awesome then after the burn. I didnt have much spare only picked up a paltry 500 for now, but very interested in it, didnt even see it when the ico was going on, only stumbled across it today.

what are the sourses of the burning ?

I bulieve it is beaing talked about in the telegream group. Researching right now.

Can anyone confirm this information?
If you go on their twitter and look at their replies, they replied to someone who asked when the burn is, saying 21st October is the burn. As a potential Netflix rival with big (and very very successful) names on board, this is the most undervalued coin currently on the market in my opinion.

Holding in the exchange until the 22nd. Then converting to Bitcoin after it gains % so bitcoin can be sent bitcoin gold on the 25th.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
coyote50

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 05:23:02 PM

I got a title loan on my 2013 Honda Accord for $10k. I invested the $10,000 into FLiK.
After it 10x -20x I will have $100k - $200k and will either get a red or yellow used or brand new Lamborgini Gallardo V-spec!

sorry but that is dumb. to take huge gains like that only to blow on a used lamborghini instead of adding to retirement and just playing with maybe 10% of it. but hey, i'm not your financial advisor
cafetools

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:02:30 PM

sorry but that is dumb. to take huge gains like that only to blow on a used lamborghini instead of adding to retirement and just playing with maybe 10% of it. but hey, i'm not your financial advisor

The thing is I'm driving a crappy used Accord. In 11 days I will have a LAMBO just by Holding flik. Easy trade with zero work involved. This is a rare opportunity. Once in a lifetime for me to finally have a luxurious car.

Hoddle long BTC (the mother) and a few others!
coyote50

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 06:21:50 PM

The thing is I'm driving a crappy used Accord. In 11 days I will have a LAMBO just by Holding flik. Easy trade with zero work involved. This is a rare opportunity. Once in a lifetime for me to finally have a luxurious car.

gallardos are nothing special, and at the end of the day it's just one car and you will blow all your money on it. there is nothing wrong with a 2013 accord. if you would be smarter and grow that money into retirement, you could buy whatever you want. or even just invest it for another several years where maybe that same 10% is your lambo
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:35:45 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2017, 06:46:39 PM by MoonIsBlue

Can't find anything on this team related to Flik. Couldn't find the rappers LinkedIn, did find the LinkedIn of Ray Felton with 0 mentioning of FliK.
Ray Galllippi also shows 0 affiliation on linkedin to FliK.

Also their site doesn't feature a linkedin button. I wouldn't invest anything in this untill they show more than a cheap site and some concepts..

No dev team to be found aswell.. huge lack of information. Also what concers me is that the summary for each individual has been copy+pasted from wikipedia.
Compare it.. ain't hard to find.

xeospe

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:40:34 PM

Can't find anything on this team related to Flik. Couldn't find the rappers LinkedIn, did find the LinkedIn of Ray Felton with 0 mentioning of FliK.
Ray Galllippi also shows 0 affiliation on linkedin to FliK. If they have been working on it since 2015 from what I read, you would say they have added it to their portofolio by now.

Hmm.. After 2 mins of searching :

Rayan Felton's Twitter : https://twitter.com/theryanfelton
(Account created 2009)

Last post was a retweet about FLIK...
toniet.11 (OP)

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:41:29 PM

Ray Galllippi also shows 0 affiliation on linkedin to FliK. If they have been working on it since 2015 from what I read, you would say they have added it to their portofolio by now.

-Edit- Also their site doesn't feature a linkedin button. I wouldn't invest anything in this untill they show more than a cheap site and some concepts..

https://twitter.com/Tip/status/917965816670425088 I found this
jtrader

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:00:54 AM

Also their site doesn't feature a linkedin button. I wouldn't invest anything in this untill they show more than a cheap site and some concepts..

No dev team to be found aswell.. huge lack of information. Also what concers me is that the summary for each individual has been copy+pasted from wikipedia.

Lol, you dont know who the rapper T.I is?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T.I.

https://cointelegraph.com%2Fpress-releases%2Frapper-and-entrepreneur-ti-joins-flik-as-co-owner&usg=AOvVaw0jeJxw2K-o2mxOTIMjJZbH

https://twitter.com/tip/status/899271558400749568?lang=en

I honestly dont think you even looked...  He is a world star.
Lucacrebbe

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:41:05 AM

you guys make me laugh

unless you have  bought flik at 7 cent, you'd better to sell now because  flik will never  go to 0,50/1 $  (in this month)  without any other news or without being added to other exanges.

Think about  it... lol, everyone here want to  sell in  22 october,  how  will the price  increase  I don't  know... also just tell me  guys WHO wll buy your flik coins, even after the burning?   You sell, sell, you're  planning to sell...  but  WHO    will buy from you Flik at  10/11/12  cent?

Think about it:  why just they don't buy now,  instead  of waiting for you to sell  it in 22 october?

cafetools

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:28:55 PM

FLik is being listed on Binance!

rifiuti

Activity: 320
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:30:52 PM

Bursted a laugh when I saw "TI" word. First The Game, Now TI?!?

I also heard that Ghostface Killah is also launching some related to crypto.

Good luck with that name.
cafetools

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:34:03 PM

Total market cap / Current coins = .13 cents

If you burn %80+ of the coins its worth 8x more/ ~ $1.00 with no trades, its automatic profit.

cafetools

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:26:12 PM

Collett

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:00:34 PM

Total market cap / Current coins = .13 cents

If you burn %80+ of the coins its worth 8x more/ ~ $1.00 with no trades, its automatic profit.

Hahahaha. Dude, the market cap will drop. Burning coins wont keep the market cap where it is, it'll lower it. And a coin is worth only as much as someone is willing to pay for it. You wont have any 'automatic profit'. Over time the price may rise due to less coins being in circulation, but with the amount of people buying to flip after the burn I'd think short term you won't be making a profit.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:34:42 PM

ok but why did they create so many coins to now burn 90% of them

Yes, that is my question exactly -- how could a new project have 90% of their coins available to burn? Why didn't they just start out with less?

Also with a 90% burn imminent, why is there nothing that I can find on their website about it? You would think that would be some pretty important news...  Roll Eyes
Maybe it is possible that they created those 600 million coins and that the ico was a fixed price ico where they said their coins were equal to an amount of ETH or BTC and maybe they only sold 80 millions of the coins and instead of keeping the rest to themselves or distributing them they are burning them, but this is only speculation.
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:46:15 PM

Lol, you dont know who the rapper T.I is?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T.I.

https://cointelegraph.com%2Fpress-releases%2Frapper-and-entrepreneur-ti-joins-flik-as-co-owner&usg=AOvVaw0jeJxw2K-o2mxOTIMjJZbH

https://twitter.com/tip/status/899271558400749568?lang=en

I honestly dont think you even looked...  He is a world star.

I honestly don't think you read. No I don't know who T.I. is nor do I give a shit. Now look at my comment again.

R-One

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:18:36 PM

FLik is being listed on Binance!

When ? I have already heard this but not new for the moment.
It's weird because the volume is very small so I don't think Flik will be listed on Binance yet.
ksnhll

Activity: 126

The Cryptocurrency Investor

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:43:21 AM

https://twitter.com/TheFlikIO/status/919051264104812544
iwouldntknow

Activity: 87

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:50:25 AM

gallardos are nothing special, and at the end of the day it's just one car and you will blow all your money on it. there is nothing wrong with a 2013 accord. if you would be smarter and grow that money into retirement, you could buy whatever you want. or even just invest it for another several years where maybe that same 10% is your lambo

Anybody who takes out a title loan to play in crypto isn't exactly the brightest person anyways.  Even if he did make 200k he'd have nothing to show for it in a year.  He'll blew every bit of profit on his lambo just to find out he can't even afford to put new tires on it when he wears them out he'll get rid of it quick.  lol
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: