Bitcoin Forum
June 11, 2024, 07:04:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FLiK  (Read 73167 times)
mivecgpx

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:28:42 AM

pump and exit as usual  Cheesy
sa3loo

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:01:43 AM

Flik might be one of the best investments right now. They are going to burn around 540 million tokens on the 20th of October. Meaning that only 60 million tokens will be in the market. That is less than 3 million marketcap right now. Trading for 1 cent lower than the ICO price. Tony Gallippi, CEO of Bitpay is on the board. TI is an investor. John Cena might be on board. Ryan talked with Movie Studios and they are jumping on this train. Possible the future Netflix competitor on the blockchain. If you want to find more about flik join their telegram here: https://t.me/FLiKio

Oh wow so the Ico committed them to burning unreleased tokens? As I seen the Ico amount was less tokens released than planned...wow that will be awesome then after the burn. I didnt have much spare only picked up a paltry 500 for now, but very interested in it, didnt even see it when the ico was going on, only stumbled across it today.

what are the sourses of the burning ?

I bulieve it is beaing talked about in the telegream group. Researching right now.

Can anyone confirm this information?
GT3000

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:14:11 AM

Does someone have a link to a whitepaper? I don't really understand the role of cryptocurrency in a streaming service. Unless the streaming is on the blockchain and based on proof-of-work. That would be pretty smart, actually.
HerthaYid

Activity: 123

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:30:05 AM

Flik might be one of the best investments right now. They are going to burn around 540 million tokens on the 20th of October. Meaning that only 60 million tokens will be in the market. That is less than 3 million marketcap right now. Trading for 1 cent lower than the ICO price. Tony Gallippi, CEO of Bitpay is on the board. TI is an investor. John Cena might be on board. Ryan talked with Movie Studios and they are jumping on this train. Possible the future Netflix competitor on the blockchain. If you want to find more about flik join their telegram here: https://t.me/FLiKio

Oh wow so the Ico committed them to burning unreleased tokens? As I seen the Ico amount was less tokens released than planned...wow that will be awesome then after the burn. I didnt have much spare only picked up a paltry 500 for now, but very interested in it, didnt even see it when the ico was going on, only stumbled across it today.

I bulieve it is beaing talked about in the telegream group. Researching right now.

If you go on their twitter and look at their replies, they replied to someone who asked when the burn is, saying 21st October is the burn. As a potential Netflix rival with big (and very very successful) names on board, this is the most undervalued coin currently on the market in my opinion.
tomnaka11

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:37:29 AM

Is there an external wallet for this coin?
Please let me know if you do not mind
Bloedhond666

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:02:55 AM

Is there an external wallet for this coin?
Please let me know if you do not mind

i see retardet questions???
go to the website...
http://www.theflik.io/
greets haters
KingLOL

Activity: 130

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:53:35 PM

does T:I: tallked about this? not thta he name is just abused for a scam. dont want to fud, just be curoius
sa3loo

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:57:57 PM

If you go on their twitter and look at their replies, they replied to someone who asked when the burn is, saying 21st October is the burn. As a potential Netflix rival with big (and very very successful) names on board, this is the most undervalued coin currently on the market in my opinion.

HerthaYid

Thank you for your reply
This is really valuable information
TheICE007

Activity: 646

tozex.io

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:04:10 PM

who keeps putting up those sell walls, So stupid.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
spinnycat

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:13:40 PM

does T:I: tallked about this? not thta he name is just abused for a scam. dont want to fud, just be curoius

Sure KingLOL, asked the same thing a couple days ago when I first came across Flik.

I checked out the website, but to further confirm checked out T.I.'s twitter, he is definitely involved and promoting it.

Be proud Istri, I'm trying Wink

Btc: 16P9EwMg6TZmpPDNUvuViMEZfE9f3fpAbV
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 01:34:14 PM

scam

they are asking just 320 USD based on nothing, not even a pdf. the white paper is just a stupid web page.

stay away.

Hi dude,if you do not like this project don't judge this project is scam.
Scam or not you must see in the end of this project
HerthaYid

Activity: 123

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:38:49 PM

The team involved in this are highly experienced, I trust this fully and believe it could be a competitor for netflix.
Theone101

Activity: 187

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:39:48 PM

Update came on Telegram:

1) We have a big buyer making a move into FLIK this week. It looks like he's buying $500,000 worth of tokens.

2) We'll be announcing a major wallet integration.

3) T.I. is in L.A. right now to seal the deal with Kevin

4) Yesterday, we received word that FLIK will be integrated into the new U.S. Military's set-top box. This means we'll have access to potentially 2,000,000 customers. (1.2M active U.S. military and 800,000 reserve U.S. military) as soon as our platform is ready! This is HUGE news.

5) We're working on developing some promotional videos and we'll be filming one with T.I. and me this week from the set of Ant-Man. :blush:

6) We just released an updated FLIK promo video on Twitter. You can see it here: https://twitter.com/TheFlikIO/status/901476855684968448 (embed) (FEEL FREE TO RETWEET IT!)

7) We're grinding away to get our platform out to the world.

Ahhhh,is this for real?? If so maaan,we will go over 30 000ks by the end of the month!! Well all the best,and keep coming with amazing updates like those!
molecularman

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:43:48 PM

Brought to you by the same person that brought us Iggy Azalea   Grin

Your signature here
elelegzet

Activity: 749
Merit: 501

🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:55:26 PM

The team involved in this are highly experienced, I trust this fully and believe it could be a competitor for netflix.

My opinion is 100% opposite. Looks like a vaporware.

,,,,╓╖µpp╖╖,,,,
                         ,╓g▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄µ╖          ,╖
                     ,╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Ñ╖    ,@▓▌
                  ,á▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓µ╫▓▓▓▌
                ╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▀╜╙            '╙▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
              ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▀`                       ╙▀▓▓▓███████▌
             @▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀`            ,,,,,         ,g▓███████▀`
           ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀         ,µ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▄@, ,@▓███████▀
          ]▓▓▓▓███▓`       ╓▄▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████████▓╜
         ]▓▓▓▓█▓█╝       ╓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▀╜
         ▓▓▓▓███▌       ╙▓███████▓▒       "▀▓██████▀`
        ╫▓▓▓███▌          "▀████████▄        '▓██▀
        ▓█▓███▓▒            `▀████████▄,       `
       ]▓█████▌                ╙████████▓,
       ]▓█████▌                  ╙▓█▓█▓▓▓█▓╖
       ]▓█████▌                    ╙▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖
        ▓█████▓[            ,,       `▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▓██████[            ╓@        ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖
        ╠██████▓          ╓▓▓▓▓m        ╙▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓@
         ▓█████╜       ,g▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄╖╖,,,╓╖▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
         └▓█▓╜       ,@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓█▀
          '"       ╓@▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓█████████████▀╙        ,
                 ╓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╜    ╙▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▀▀▀▀╜          ╓▓▓▓╖
               g▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓`                          ,g▓▓▓▓▓▓▓w
            ,g▓██████████▓▄,                    ,╓@▓▓█▓▓▓█▓██╜
            ▓████████████████▓▄▄p╖,,     ,,╓µ▄▄▓██████████▓╜
            ▓█████╜╙▀███████████████████████████████████▀`
            ▓██▓╜     "▀▀███████████████████████████▀╜`
            ▓▀`            ╙▀▀▀███████████████▀▀▀"
. COMSA
ICO: Oct 2 - Nov 6
█████
▄▄▄
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
▀▀▀
███
███
███
█████
█████
▄▄▄▄▄
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
▀▀▀▀▀
█████
█████
█████
█████
GT3000

Activity: 129

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:24:38 PM

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4130198/

None of the credits listed on Ryan Felton's Flik page are listed on his imdb.
Theone101

Activity: 187

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:25:36 AM

imdb doesn't always list everything, especially tv shows

Update came on Telegram:

1) We have a big buyer making a move into FLIK this week. It looks like he's buying $500,000 worth of tokens.

4) Yesterday, we received word that FLIK will be integrated into the new U.S. Military's set-top box. This means we'll have access to potentially 2,000,000 customers. (1.2M active U.S. military and 800,000 reserve U.S. military) as soon as our platform is ready! This is HUGE news.

5) We're working on developing some promotional videos and we'll be filming one with T.I. and me this week from the set of Ant-Man. :blush:

6) We just released an updated FLIK promo video on Twitter. You can see it here: https://twitter.com/TheFlikIO/status/901476855684968448 (embed) (FEEL FREE TO RETWEET IT!)

Ahhhh,is this for real?? If so maaan,we will go over 30 000ks by the end of the month!! Well all the best,and keep coming with amazing updates like those!

Yep they drop it all in the telegram

Any specific dates on all of this info??When they will update there website and start Alpha??
coleman268

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:58:26 AM

imdb doesn't always list everything, especially tv shows

Update came on Telegram:

Yep they drop it all in the telegram

Any specific dates on all of this info??When they will update there website and start Alpha??
Join their telegram for more info but this coins going to moon soon
Blockheadz

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:25:25 PM

Well 30 bucks wont hurt anything if it gains 1000% or something. They are burning most of the coins as I hear it and supposedly have deals in the works with US Mil set-top boxes upcoming. We'll see.
mstrfckr

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:10:41 PM

Sounds fishy, why would they need an ICO in the first place ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: