Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:41:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Poloniex down?  (Read 338 times)
ok-aurus

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:10:17 PM

exit scam
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
brampower

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:19:56 PM

exit scam
If you have any proof you can submit that,they are earning a very good profit running the site and you think they could run away just like that,they are one of the reputed sites,but for the past one year they are suffering from massive DDOS and they could not handle everything as the site is having a lot of customers ,they have to upgrade or simply remove some coins until they become stable again.
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 01:20:23 PM

Yes Poloniex was working fine sometime ago but now its looks down might be there are server problem due to huge traffic or it might be in maintainence stage, we hope its resolve all problems and resume as early as possible,also they should do some announcement on twitter sothat people may not afraid.

happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:23:57 PM

Is Poloniex down for everyone. I was logged in about 10 min ago but cant connect now. No mention of any problems on twitter.
Expect Poloniex down when bitcoin is in rage. One of the reason why I don't trade there anymore. They  are second worst support just like yobit, the worst one.
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:25:41 PM

Is Poloniex down for everyone. I was logged in about 10 min ago but cant connect now. No mention of any problems on twitter.
Expect Poloniex down when bitcoin is in rage. One of the reason why I don't trade there anymore. They  are second worst support just like yobit, the worst one.

Over time things go wrong. I have been very happy with these services recently, but now I can not honestly say whether it will be good for you. I do not advise or advise against. The choice is yours, no one for you will not choose.
Warren Buffert

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:27:29 PM

They have been taking their sweet ass time alright. Any news on what's going on?
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:28:19 PM

Seems to be up. They blocked my account and suddenly opened. Why, how don't know. Maybe they had to proove the laws of countries or prevent against hacking. Fortunately I had already my funds in my wallets. Will, if I will, only exchange little amounts. Polo was my favorite, but I don't trust them anymore.
Ruggito

Activity: 283
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:29:01 PM

Yep I agree. I'm moving out of poloniex all my funds for that reason, in the last time there were a lot of withdrawal issues, slow tickets and so on. I lost some fund during the crapsty case, I don't really want to repeat that experience  Undecided

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DeepVault
Blockchain File Signatures
deeponion.org
Trenz

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:33:21 PM

Haha so many people still using Poloniex to trade with it makes me laugh. The whole site and its support system has been receiving heavy criticism from almost an year now and yet trading on a site like that. Consider switching to an exchange without frequent problems and which offers a better customer support.
slovakia

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:33:36 PM

I'm moved out of poloniex too.... support w/response ... very suspicious Undecided

InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:49:29 PM

October 10, 2017, 01:29:35 PM : i am still login to my account poloniex. Poloniex down? maybe you're login when they are maintenancing
SL125

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:51:14 PM

I'm moved out of poloniex too.... support w/response ... very suspicious Undecided

I used Polo for years. It was a great exchange. I hope they get past this rough spot.
viciousinvest

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:58:56 PM

it has been down the whole day. I'm getting worried!!
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:58:56 PM

Not down why do you say like that this a link tweets ,I just login and see my balance is still there

shibob

Activity: 672
Merit: 154

Blockchain Evangelist.

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 02:20:43 PM

Got this situation about 1 month ago, but this time it's fine for me. I've just logged successfully, all went smoothly.
anzach87

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:27:14 PM

is working for me as well, but this is not the first time that happend
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:47:20 PM

Server may have huge load because people are trading more because of hardfork some people are buying altcoin because of the fear of hardfork bitcoin price crash . some people selling altcoin and getting bitcoin and keeping it in private key holding wallets.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: