Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:10:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE] BEEQB — Crypto infrastructure for the crypto world  (Read 5501 times)
Spotika4

Activity: 560
Merit: 158

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:55:25 PM

Test product! you need to give them all a small version so that they practically feel the comfort and need your program!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
beeqb (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:58:30 PM

Peer 2 peer payments are very simple way to exchange money and actives. I took a look at the project and didnt see anything about how will be done the safety of the business and if you intend to decentralize the part of personal information. I would like to know if personal information such as id card, passport and other national documents will be requested on your business platform. Of course this is an excellent way to be secure in transactions but if it is a decentralized system it would not make sense to do so. I saw on telegram that you guys are willing to launch a beta product to investors, since this is a great idea and essential to the project do you have any dates that it will happen? I would be glad to see how it will look like and if you can open it not only for trader but for enthusiasts, I follow you since first day! Thank you.

Thank you very much for your question and for your interest in our project. At the moment we are manufacturing a technological update - we translate the front-end to ReactJS. This involves limited access for testing. To the ICO all work will be completed and BEEQB will be available for testing by all interested parties. At the moment BEEQB already works in two companies.
About security. No, we do not plan to introduce additional authorization for clients - we do not see the need for this.
We have several sreencasts, but they all are in Russian. I can give a link to view.
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:59:26 PM

Test product! you need to give them all a small version so that they practically feel the comfort and need your program!

Very-very Soon. Smiley
Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:05:35 PM

Very-very Soon. Smiley

Will it be the version with   with bounded functional?
Spotika4

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:10:06 PM

My humble opinion - it had to be done a long time ago. I certainly can not advise you, because I do not know all your ideas about which you have not yet told, but still it seems to me that some things had to be done earlier.
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:38:10 PM

Very-very Soon. Smiley

Will it be the version with   with bounded functional?

No. No restrictions. All functionality is available immediately. No "Professional version", "VIP", "Exclusive", "Super-Duper version". Just all functionality is available. Smiley
Some functions will be hidden, since their development is still underway or they are at the alpha testing stage. But, those functions that we are obliged by Roadmap, by this period, to develop will be available.
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:43:47 PM

My humble opinion - it had to be done a long time ago. I certainly can not advise you, because I do not know all your ideas about which you have not yet told, but still it seems to me that some things had to be done earlier.

BEEQB has been available for testing for the past two months. Everyone could login and test the project. Now we are changing the technological solution. This causes some dissatisfaction for those who are just joining. But our clients are working and they are doing fine. The QA team is already testing a new solution, new features. By the time of the ICO, the beta will be available.
Spotika4

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:51:45 PM

I've already met somewhere on the forum mentioning your product, it's strange that people just read and do not use the opportunity to talk with Beeqb himself. Friends, do not be shy !!! After all, this product contributes to the promotion of crypto currency to the masses. In fact, it is in the promotion of crypto currency that even those who are not interested in the Beeqb product are in need. It's just that not everyone understands this. if you are a supporter of crypto business, then you need to consolidate and tell everyone about this product!
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:56:30 PM

I've already met somewhere on the forum mentioning your product, it's strange that people just read and do not use the opportunity to talk with Beeqb himself. Friends, do not be shy !!! After all, this product contributes to the promotion of crypto currency to the masses. In fact, it is in the promotion of crypto currency that even those who are not interested in the Beeqb product are in need. It's just that not everyone understands this. if you are a supporter of crypto business, then you need to consolidate and tell everyone about this product!

Thanks for the comment. You are absolutely right. The question is not whether you like BEEQB or not. The question is whether you are interested in making crypto currencies the world standard. If interested. That BEEQB is the only product that contributes to the development of the crypto currency.
Spotika4

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:03:39 PM

This is what I was talking about, but I will add that we urgently need to translate the product into an international language. I'm very sorry that people do not understand the "hidden" benefit of this product for the crypto world in which we all are.
Spotika4

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:22:30 PM

Tell me, what happens if you do not raise funds for Iko? Will you run the second campaign like some of the ones I've seen here do?
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:30:22 PM

This is what I was talking about, but I will add that we urgently need to translate the product into an international language. I'm very sorry that people do not understand the "hidden" benefit of this product for the crypto world in which we all are.

Well, it's our problem that we can not bring the value of the product to the market. We continue to try and eventually achieve the result.
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:33:00 PM

Tell me, what happens if you do not raise funds for Iko? Will you run the second campaign like some of the ones I've seen here do?

No, I don't think so... I think we will raise funds enough.
And who run second ICO?
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:43:05 PM

good project
THNX!
Spotika4

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:56:19 PM

One of the last projects that I saw is the notarial platform on the blockhouse, they had already visited several times. A good project, but they can not raise enough funds in any way
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2175742.0
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:44:48 AM

One of the last projects that I saw is the notarial platform on the blockhouse, they had already visited several times. A good project, but they can not raise enough funds in any way
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2175742.0

The project is probably good. But where does the Blockchain and why they need the token - it is not clear. Because of this, many investors do not understand the meaning of investing. We do not have this problem.
nazarmosk

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:31:05 PM

I did not understand, so the project is still working, or did they not find big investors? And when do we expect to get tokens for bounty Twitter and Facebook?

SpectivVR                                                           Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                   [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk   |   Slack   |   Twitter   |   LinkedIn   |   Medium   |   Facebook   |   Instagram
GR92

Activity: 126
Merit: 90

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:44:02 PM

I really want to understand the intricacies of this project,a lot of people talk about it. But I can't understand what's the main value? What can you offer people so that they, without thinking, give their investment to you?
GR92

Activity: 126
Merit: 90

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:14:23 PM

And how much do you want to receive from the ICO? How I understand it's 50 million? In your opinion,is that real?
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:55:56 AM

I did not understand, so the project is still working, or did they not find big investors? And when do we expect to get tokens for bounty Twitter and Facebook?

The distribution of bounty will occur after the completion of TokenSale.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: