Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:28:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE] BEEQB — Crypto infrastructure for the crypto world  (Read 5501 times)
Spotika4

Activity: 560
Merit: 158

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:27:26 PM

My friend who found out about the product Beeqb was very interested in this. And I am sure that he will use it  for his company (he is deputy general director).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DimaS1574

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:37:24 PM

My friend who found out about the product Beeqb was very interested in this. And I am sure that he will use it  for his company (he is deputy general director).

Cool
ask him to join Beeqb community and invest in project))))
Spotika4

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:38:30 PM

I would like to clarify about China. The authorities there have banned the use of the crypto currency will it be an obstacle to using your product in this country?
Spotika4

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:43:25 PM

Cool

I'll talk to him, however, the CEO makes the final decision. He is not young and conservative. But maybe something will come out.
Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:48:05 PM

Cool

I'll talk to him, however, the CEO makes the final decision. He is not young and conservative. But maybe something will come out.

Yes it is the same what I am talking about. Conservatism  is an posdible ptoblem of beeqb
beeqb (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:55:29 PM

I would like to clarify about China. The authorities there have banned the use of the crypto currency will it be an obstacle to using your product in this country?

BEEQB made cryptocurrency payments legal because the government doesn't see any cryptocurrency payments. BEEQB is the strongest getaway between crypto and real world. Its hard to understand but we think companies form China and US will the biggest clients of BEEQB.
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:00:41 PM

Cool

Yes it is the same what I am talking about. Conservatism  is an posdible ptoblem of beeqb

We do not force our clients to switch completely to the BEEQB using. Each company can only use part of the functionality and continue to use the familiar software solutions. This is the choice that we leave for the company. We are sure that we will be #1 in the world in crypto-currency settlements. Therefore, we are not afraid of challenges associated with a conservative view of business.
Spotika4

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:16:57 PM

However, conservatism can be different and often it delays progress. I've been following your product for a long time and I like it. I regret that the conservatism of the leadership of some campaigns can delay the spread of such a useful novelty.
Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:27:20 PM

However, conservatism can be different and often it delays progress. I've been following your product for a long time and I like it. I regret that the conservatism of the leadership of some campaigns can delay the spread of such a useful novelty.
Maybe i am wrong  but i can duscribe situstion from my office: usee excel, dropbox, 3 crm and finaly all reports do in excel..
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:29:26 PM

When the nearest competitor doubles his profit by using a crypto currency, even the most conservative manager will think about the changes.
Spotika4

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:34:40 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 07:56:10 PM by Spotika4

Maybe i am wrong  but i can duscribe situstion from my office: usee excel, dropbox, 3 crm and finaly all reports do in excel..

Ecxel certainly convenient, but it is not eternal, as well as other programs. Perhaps it's time to try something new and better. Sometimes you just have to join in and stay forever with the new one.
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:36:41 PM

Maybe i am wrong  but i can duscribe situstion from my office: usee excel, dropbox, 3 crm and finaly all reports do in excel..

No, you are not wrong. You are right! Sad
it's a huge problem. First of all for business.
And we are trying to change this. That is why we declare that the BEEQB is a All-in-One ecosystem. Now complex management decisions are made on the basis of figures from the Excel. These data arrive late, have errors in the calculations. And most importantly, the data in the files are not indicative, they are difficult to navigate.
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:02:46 PM

Devs, do you have competitors in the market? Of course there is Smiley
I'll ask differently - what do you see as the advantages of your system over analogs?
Spotika4

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:35:45 PM

May be necessary to make a test product with limited capabilities and distribute it to people so that they see the benefits, and the rest will already be paid. or something similar. I'm not strIt ong in programming, but I think you understand what I mean.
MrKurh

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:47:33 PM

When the nearest competitor doubles his profit by using a crypto currency, even the most conservative manager will think about the changes.
profit is undoubtedly the best motivator for change. At what stage is your product now?
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:56:50 AM

profit is undoubtedly the best motivator for change. At what stage is your product now?

First beta. January 20,2108 - stable release.
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:59:39 AM

May be necessary to make a test product with limited capabilities and distribute it to people so that they see the benefits, and the rest will already be paid. or something similar. I'm not strIt ong in programming, but I think you understand what I mean.

Yes of course. We do so. We have several versions of the product planned, each of which adds unique features. A product that can be tested now is a multifunctional product, it is only the first stage.
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:13:03 AM

I'll ask differently - what do you see as the advantages of your system over analogs?

We can list a lot of competitors who, in fact, are not. We allocate for ourselves those companies whose heights we want to achieve in the next 2-3 years: Visa, Mastercard, SAP, ODOO.
Each of the competitors is a strong contender. But none of them is an ecosystem.
We create an ecosystem. We are creating an entirely new product and this is a big task. We sincerely believe that our names will go down in history. Because we are transforming the world of crypto currency.
I can also name Monetna, UTRUST, Monaco. But they do not create anything new. These are banal cash registers with the ability to receive crypto currency. In this case, the functions that they realize in a year, we already represent the market and actively use. Therefore, we are their competitors. They are not competitors for us.
MrKurh

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:29:14 AM

We can list a lot of competitors who, in fact, are not. We allocate for ourselves those companies whose heights we want to achieve in the next 2-3 years: Visa, Mastercard, SAP, ODOO.
Each of the competitors is a strong contender. But none of them is an ecosystem.
We create an ecosystem. We are creating an entirely new product and this is a big task. We sincerely believe that our names will go down in history. Because we are transforming the world of crypto currency.
I can also name Monetna, UTRUST, Monaco. But they do not create anything new. These are banal cash registers with the ability to receive crypto currency. In this case, the functions that they realize in a year, we already represent the market and actively use. Therefore, we are their competitors. They are not competitors for us.

This is without a doubt great! How to be with the fact that anyone who enters the market faster will win? After all, these "cash registers" can take a significant share of the market and they have work products (I mean crypto) as you overtake them?
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:18:50 AM

This is without a doubt great! How to be with the fact that anyone who enters the market faster will win? After all, these "cash registers" can take a significant share of the market and they have work products (I mean crypto) as you overtake them?

We enter the market in January-February 2018. Any crypto-competitor in the second quarter of 2018. That is, we will be the first on the market.
BEEQB can work together with other solutions. UTrust and Monetha do not allow for integration with other systems. That is, their client is a very small businesses that does not have CRM. What I want to say is, they are not competitors to us, but partners in the market. At the same time we are their competitors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: