Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:04:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE] BEEQB — Crypto infrastructure for the crypto world  (Read 5496 times)
beeqb (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:27:08 AM

Beeqb wallet...It's haunting me Grin....Will it really have the best protection on the market?
Will see... But I must have missed something. Ff there will be a wallet, it would meens that beeqb will have it own blockchain, won't it?

As i understood, it will have "BEEQB multithread blockchain".

Correct! Smiley
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:55:36 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2543530 - Polish translation.
tokenzone

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 02:46:01 PM

BEEQB got 4.2 out of 5 by TokenZone users. Please follow the link to write a review about the project https://tokenzone.io/ico-groups/184-beeqb/239-group-reviews

DimaS1574

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:20:04 PM

Who will be the lucky person who will buy a two millionth token? Tokens already sold: 1999892.737
Spotika4

Activity: 560
Merit: 158

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:23:57 PM

Who will be the lucky person who will buy a two millionth token? Tokens already sold: 1999892.737
Why is he lucky? is there any bonus for this?
segolodeh

Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:24:09 PM

Are there any participants who have or thought about what might happen if you had two Etherwallets, maybe two computers or at least two different browsers and some B2X and some ether in both? You can sell / buy yourself to try to manipulate the price. Maybe you can also deal with a friend and you communicate privately with Telegram or whatever by doing so. hehe I'm not an expert, but good luck.
GR92

Activity: 126
Merit: 90

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:52:58 PM

You can buy it))This is your chance)))Hurry up)
Spotika4

Activity: 560
Merit: 158

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:01:03 PM

What are the chances? What will happen? Why did you not buy it?
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:37:59 PM

Beeqb wallet...It's haunting me Grin....Will it really have the best protection on the market?
Will see... But I must have missed something. Ff there will be a wallet, it would meens that beeqb will have it own blockchain, won't it?

We are developing BTC + ETH + ERC20 + BEE wallet with built-in exchange service supported fiat exchange.
But its not a BEEQB. Its just a wallet. Its need for accepting cryptocurrency payments.
And yes, we based own blockchain. Read here: https://medium.com/@beeqb/why-dont-you-ever-run-your-blockchain-part-1-ddefcb645fcd

Wow that's a lot of feature so how's the development so far? Are you gonna release the wallet soon?. You have your own blockchain? That's great and that's very outstanding, it's quite rare for a project to have its own blockchain so I admire you guys for having the resources to create one. I've read the medium article and I've really learned a lot while reading it, it's nice how you guys break down the innovation into steps, it makes the article much easier to understand and so much more interesting. Through that article now I understand the need for this project to create its own blockchain, it seems like it's really a necessity for this project to have a blockchain for it to be very successful and it also shows in your article how easy every transactions will be using your own blockchain so I'm sure once you'll be able to integrate this project into your own blockchain then this project will really go places.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
Kirky

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:33:05 PM

We are developing BTC + ETH + ERC20 + BEE wallet with built-in exchange service supported fiat exchange.
But its not a BEEQB. Its just a wallet. Its need for accepting cryptocurrency payments.
And yes, we based own blockchain. Read here: https://medium.com/@beeqb/why-dont-you-ever-run-your-blockchain-part-1-ddefcb645fcd
I don't know how, but I haven't seen at what point you're ambitious and perspective Grin
Especially if you create a high security wallet just for fun! Cheesy
About the exchange built-in, it will be decentralizated (p2p) or a basic exchange like Polo and Bittrex?
Kirky

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:05:20 PM

Are there any participants who have or thought about what might happen if you had two Etherwallets, maybe two computers or at least two different browsers and some B2X and some ether in both? You can sell / buy yourself to try to manipulate the price. Maybe you can also deal with a friend and you communicate privately with Telegram or whatever by doing so. hehe I'm not an expert, but good luck.
Yes, I've already thought about this. I could say more, there are many groups in telegram that make the so-called "Pump" of coins. Nevertheless it's punishable by law...
Also I would like to give you advice: Don't writte a post which hasn't any rapport with a topic Wink
themathiasmiller

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:57:10 PM

I don't know how, but I haven't seen at what point you're ambitious and perspective Grin
About the exchange built-in, it will be decentralizated (p2p) or a basic exchange like Polo and Bittrex?

LOL really? Where did they stated that they're just creating the wallet just for fun? Is it in the article? I think I missed it. I have to disagree it seems like the dev is really ambitious about this project, they really have a lot of things in store for us and are currently developing a lot of feature for this project, they even explained in the article how important it is for them to create their own blockchain and how helpful it will be for the people that will be using their platform so I don't see any not ambitious and not perspective there. If you read the whitepaper is also very well written and very informative and if you've seen the roadmap, it seem really organized and so far they're meeting with their time frame so I think with this I'm quite convinced that the devs are serious about this project and not just doing this for fun.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
GR92

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:07:49 AM

What are the chances? What will happen? Why did you not buy it?

As I know, the buyer will receive in 2 times more tokens if will buy a two-million token(information from Facebook page)
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:22:34 PM

The exchange will fully decentralized. And Our Wallet will realised, G blessed me, this weak. I hope so...
Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:41:59 PM

The exchange will fully decentralized. And Our Wallet will realised, G blessed me, this weak. I hope so...

yes! you and your team are very very  goal oriented. thats why you always get your  targets.  wish you more money!!!
themathiasmiller

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:58:04 PM

I'm sorry but I'm quite confuse with your statement, what do you mean our wallet will realized? And this weak? I hope so? I'm really confuse what your sentence meant here, could you please explain it further? Do you mean that you're planning to release the wallet this week?? Or you're hoping it will be released this week? Sorry I'm having a hard time absorbing what you're trying to say anyway I'm just wondering do the team have a group of people that's assigned to promote this project? Because so far I haven't seen this project being promoted in youtube nor in twitter yet but I've seen some people posting about it on facebook but it's not present in the facebook ads section, or maybe I just didn't notice. I just think that It's always important to have a really good promotional team for a project to be successful, seeing the targeted amount it's quite big, so in order for this project to definitely achieved its targeted amount this project needs to be known by a lot of people beacause so far the community is still quite small, so that it will attract a huge market and a large number of big investors.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:07:37 PM

yes! you and your team are very very  goal oriented. thats why you always get your  targets.  wish you more money!!!

Thanks a lot!
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:11:26 PM

I'm sorry but I'm quite confuse with your statement, what do you mean our wallet will realized? And this weak? I hope so? I'm really confuse what your sentence meant here, could you please explain it further? Do you mean that you're planning to release the wallet this week?? Or you're hoping it will be released this week? Sorry I'm having a hard time absorbing what you're trying to say anyway I'm just wondering do the team have a group of people that's assigned to promote this project? Because so far I haven't seen this project being promoted in youtube nor in twitter yet but I've seen some people posting about it on facebook but it's not present in the facebook ads section, or maybe I just didn't notice. I just think that It's always important to have a really good promotional team for a project to be successful, seeing the targeted amount it's quite big, so in order for this project to definitely achieved its targeted amount this project needs to be known by a lot of people beacause so far the community is still quite small, so that it will attract a huge market and a large number of big investors.

Excuse me. Sometimes, I want to say one thing, but it turns out quite different.
I wanted to say that the wallet will be available for use this week. In our road map, the date is December 28, but we are trying to stay ahead of schedule.
beeqb (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:19:46 PM

Also, I want to separately comment on the second part of your comment. You are absolutely right. And our mistake is that we are developing the product, and did not go to the ICO, like everyone else, with beautiful pictures only. The presence of the product places restrictions on discounts and bonuses. For example, we can not afford to give investors a 70-90% discount in the ICO process, as 95% of the projects did. Until the end of winter, we bring the product to the market and we must understand the responsibility for every step that we make.
GR92

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:52:44 PM

Where and when can we find out that the development of a wallet is complete? Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: