Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: I will invest in:
XRP ( Ripple) - 28 (39.4%)
XLM (Stellar) - 43 (60.6%)
Total Voters: 71

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP or XLM ?  (Read 3988 times)
StreakW

Activity: 1189
Merit: 107

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:54:15 AM

give XRP 75% and 25% XLM
coz XLM already raise up.. shit i already sell my XLM

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:32:05 AM

If XRP and XLM is the only choice to be given, then I would choose XLM Stellar, after the partnership with tech giant IBM, Stellar created big leap and may lead too more success.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
SyamSoedin

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:35:17 AM

xlm ofourse..

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:45:55 AM

Clearly XRP

Just read the members waiting to implement ilp Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
https://www.hyperledger.org/members

IBM and stellar is just an experiment lol

https://www.hyperledger.org/blog/2017/10/16/hyperledger-gets-cozy-with-quilt

What is Hyperledger Quilt?
Hyperledger Quilt offers interoperability between ledger systems by implementing ILP, which is primarily a payments protocol and is designed to transfer value across systems – both distributed ledgers and non-distributed ledgers. It is a simple protocol that establishes a global namespace for accounts, as well as, a protocol for synchronized atomic swaps between different systems.
Why Quilt?
Ledger systems today are siloed and disconnected. Transfers of value are relatively easy within one country, or if the sender and recipient have accounts on the same network or ledger. But sending value to someone on a different network or ledger is complex and often impractical. Where connections between ledgers do exist, they are manual, slow or expensive.
The Interledger protocol is based on concepts dating back to the 1970s and 1980s, but it took the advent of Bitcoin and the global blockchain movement to make the world realize that money and value transfers could be reinvented with Internet based technologies.
Internet protocols enable information to be packetized, routed and delivered over communication networks. With ILP, money and other forms of value can be packetized, routed and delivered over payment networks and ledgers. Hyperledger Quilt is an enterprise grade implementation of the protocol, developed in Java, and providing libraries and reference implementations of the core Interledger components and in time ledger integrations for other Hyperledger projects.
Technical Details of Quilt
The idea is that Quilt will become a ledger interoperability solution for Hyperledger projects. This will enable Hyperledger members’ distributed ledger solutions, financial institutions’ private ledgers, IoT companies’ wallets, and supply chain systems to connect with one another to perform distributed atomic transactions.
By implementing the Interledger protocol, Quilt provides:
A set of rules for enabling ledger interoperability with basic escrow semantics
A standard for a ledger-independent address format and data packet format that will enable connectors to route payments
A framework for designing higher level use-case-specific protocols
Who will work on Quilt?
Everis, NTT DATA and Ripple are committing full-time engineering resources to ensure the success of this project. The main contributors will include Takahiro Inaba (NTT DATA), Adrian Hope-Bailie (Ripple) and Isaac Arruebarrena (Everis, an NTT DATA Company).
Many other members have already expressed interest in backing the development of Quilt’s Java implementation. This team will seek to work with the other Hyperledger projects in order to find ways to enable ledger interoperability across Hyperledger’s DLT solutions and institutions’ centralised ledgers. Other engineers from NTT DATA, Everis and Ripple will also contribute to the project over time. Members of the Interledger Payments Community Group have also shown interest in contributing to the development of this ILP implementation.
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:58:41 AM

Frankly Stellar looks much better for me. It's more risky than Ripple, but it should grow significantly due to last news about IBM.

lunobird

Activity: 846
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:08:43 PM

Yep just takes one small decent news to move XLM stellar,  decent to good news doesn't even budge ripple anymore. Heck it even dropped during the swell event.

Yes XRP is better but you'll make more money with stellar Smiley

Careful though stellar is more volitile,  A high of 7 cents a few months back  down to 1 cent like last 2 weeks ago .  xrp had a high of .40 cents down to .15 cents.
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:14:09 AM

Yep just takes one small decent news to move XLM stellar,  decent to good news doesn't even budge ripple anymore. Heck it even dropped during the swell event.

Yes XRP is better but you'll make more money with stellar Smiley

Careful though stellar is more volitile,  A high of 7 cents a few months back  down to 1 cent like last 2 weeks ago .  xrp had a high of .40 cents down to .15 cents.

Let me guess you are clearly a ATH buyer lol.
With shitcoins you need just a listing on a new exchange and they will pull 100%.
With XRP you need 100 Banks and the IMF and the price wont move. But somehow special that is. Im buying 100 k more
Phash2k

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 06:27:12 AM

I see more potential in XLM.

XRP is for banks. Banks don't need XRP Tokens to run the system - though, why should they be interested in a system, that costs them extra fees? So, if tokens are too expensive, there is no use

Crypto-Beratung und Hilfe bei allen möglichen Crypto-Projekten oder Problemen! https://phash.de
zahed

Activity: 344
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:57:37 AM

I prefer XRP (Ripple) of course it is better than XLM i think.Now ripple is big fall down so it's a perfect time to buy ripple.Ripple future highly great i think, i have 700 ripple & hold for life time.

nareshrohra

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:15:49 AM

Ripple is good. I would invest in Ripple. But, with $1000 why put eggs in one basket. I would put some in Stellar as well. Just to share I have coins for both.

anzach87

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:43:09 AM

Both of them is a good option but i believe xlm now is goin to sky with ibm Smiley
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:12:52 PM

I think you should more invest in xrp than xlm and make portfolio so it can give profit.
If you are talking about profit mate, XLM just gave a pretty huge profit to its holders not long ago.
Any alt is capable of giving you profit if it has potentials, it is just for you to know the right time to get in and when not to.

For someone considering to hold for a very long term, then they can both equally be good. Although XRP has been consistent anyway.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Bolt Brownie

Activity: 700
Merit: 350

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:19:57 PM

If you have $1000 will you invest in XRP or XLM?

I'm not sure I would invest in any of them, because their supply is just to big. They are not scarce, so I don't think they will ever be worth that much. As far as technology goes, they will probably be very useful to banks, and I would put my money on XLM because it's now backed by IBM, so it will probably be the one with more potencial. I'm not that familiar with any of them, so this is actually a blind pick on IBM itself, rather than the coin.
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:28:10 PM

I see more potential in XLM.

XRP is for banks. Banks don't need XRP Tokens to run the system - though, why should they be interested in a system, that costs them extra fees? So, if tokens are too expensive, there is no use

I agree with XLM since its cheaper as of now, meaning  there are more rooms for growth. Also with big companies as partners, it can be a good way to get mainstream and probably become successful.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:43:08 PM

I would recommend you to invest in both ripple and stellar. Both are based upon simmilar ideas of global banking and real time gross transfer. Both the coins are really popular. Ripple has been increasingly adopted by banks and payment networks as settlement infrastructure technology and is Used by companies such as UniCredit and UBS.
Stellar on the other hand recently became partner with TECH TYCOON-IBM. Both the coins have huge potential to grow and can help you earn tremendous profits in future.
oualid

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:15:00 PM

i don't know
but i like xrp Smiley
Blockfolioz

Activity: 230

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 03:20:57 PM

I don't have much idea about XLM, but has seen XRP on the top list of digital currency. Even today an article came regarding XRP,  in which fraudulent activities have taken place with the use of XRP token on a Japanese exchange.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:46:33 PM

For long term go with XRP. It has massive potential. There is a lot of FUD around this coin, but with a bit of research you'll see through it.

For short term profits, probably go with something else though. XRP is definitely a long termer.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 07:32:23 AM

These two coins have potentials, no doubt so you may just consider the second one.
Nevertheless, you should wait for a better price to get in as stellar most especially just had a really huge pump in price some few days back, probably you might have a better chance of a dip before the fork. If I have $1000 though, I would not invest in any of them at the moment. Better Alts to invest.
CryptoBulldozer

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:36:26 AM

I think XRP is consolidating ahead of a boost after BTC hard-fork. As search volumes have shown to be heavily correlated with cryptocurrency price activity, this could foreshadow brighter days ahead for the XRP/USD exchange rate.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: