Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:34:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📱[ANN]💎[CRYPTOLIKE]💎e-Chat. FIRST DECENTRALIZED CRYPTO MESSENGER 📱  (Read 42964 times)
CriptoCreater

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:42:28 PM

VICE PRESIDENT OF COINTELEGRAPH MEDIA GROUP, MARIA JONES, IS A NEW E-CHAT ADVISOR

Dear friends, we are happy to welcome our new amazing Advisor – Maria Jones. This wonderful lady has excessive experience in marketing and public relations as she has been an expert in the field of Bitcoin for several years already. Her present employment place is CoinTelegraph Media Group, the most profound source of information about Bitcoin. CoinTelegraph highlights the expert opinion of cryptocurrency world tendencies and also digs into the community opinion.

Maria is widely endorsed by her colleagues and partners for having excellent skills in the nourishment of startups, public relations, entrepreneurship, business strategy, and social media.

We would like to remind you that we are in the process of main tokens offer that will last until February 15, 2018! Become one of our investors and participate in the development of the first decentralized messaging platform.
Advisor from the CoinTelegraph is great achievement, cool
Correlll

Activity: 310
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:42:14 PM

Dev, still no answer from you! What is that?

hidden screens that's something new

but if you developed it will be super.
Tiernadi

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:55:07 PM

February 15 so soon....What the bonus now?
RubiKa

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:24:06 PM

the last bonus. 10%.

But voting is the main event, it can change ICO progress
crypthomonkey

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:38:03 AM

E-CHAT COMMUNITY POLL: DON’T FORGET TO VOTE!

Dear friends, as you already know we are seriously thinking of launching the Ethereum Fork and we need your support! We have figured by having a coin of our own that is not dependent on the ERC20 standard will open up new possibilities for investment and trade operations with ECHT coin in the future!

We have the best community and you have been supporting us along the way, now it’s the time to make a serious decision on which path to choose: with the fork or without it. And we cannot make it without you!

If you vote for the fork, then we are ready to launch it just after the end of ICO, in February 2018. The availability of our own coin will open new opportunities for investment and trading operations with ECHT coins in the future, and the advent of our own network will lead to the immediate growth of a large number of users. It also can give us the green light to turn the e-Chat messaging platform into the constructor-type multitask platform, providing the opportunity for its users to create their own decentralized apps.

The project team will rely on the voting results of investors -  follow the link and make your choice! Our community is our team, together we will create a new generation of messengers!
Why the fork? What it gives us?
DelevIsak

Activity: 190

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:00:02 AM

Maria Jones is not the last person in the crypto world, I never see her in other projects, what did she find in you? Wink
Bynaneller

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:27:35 AM

Dev, still no answer from you! What is that?

hidden screens that's something new

but if you developed it will be super.
They write about the token, about the cryptolike and developing a media platform, so nothing strange.
GenadiyRyb

Activity: 109

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:37:30 AM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 02:29:35 PM by GenadiyRyb

By the results of voting I'm in the majority - more than 70% for fork
xandola

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:14:16 PM

the last bonus. 10%.

We should wait for the new functionality after fork happens, I guess
e-Chat (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Contact the world - anytime, anywhere

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:49:35 PM

Dear friends, as you already know we are seriously thinking of launching the Ethereum Fork and we need your support! We have figured by having a coin of our own that is not dependent on the ERC20 standard will open up new possibilities for investment and trade operations with ECHT coin in the future!

We have the best community and you have been supporting us along the way, now it’s the time to make a serious decision on which path to choose: with the fork or without it. And we cannot make it without you!

If you vote for the fork, then we are ready to launch it just after the end of ICO, in February 2018. The availability of our own coin will open new opportunities for investment and trading operations with ECHT coins in the future, and the advent of our own network will lead to the immediate growth of a large number of users. It also can give us the green light to turn the e-Chat messaging platform into the constructor-type multitask platform, providing the opportunity for its users to create their own decentralized apps.

The project team will rely on the voting results of investors -  follow the link and make your choice! Our community is our team, together we will create a new generation of messengers!

e-Chat Ethereum fork comes with the idea to only bring additional functionality and let our messaging platform grow into a multitask platform with its own independent cryptocoins not based on ERC20 standard. The platform will give anyone the opportunity to create apps with its own tokens and place all buying/selling activities in one place with almost zero commission and blazing speed of money transactions.

Tiernadi

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:10:40 PM

the last bonus. 10%.

10%? Not bad, thanks
Zolanal

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:22:57 PM

are there any partnership and collaboration with other companies?
about what partnerships are you talking about?
Y_land

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:24:03 PM

Everyone is talking about the TON by Telegram. It's funny to know that they went in your footsteps...
crypthomonkey

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:40:58 PM

e-Chat Ethereum fork comes with the idea to only bring additional functionality and let our messaging platform grow into a multitask platform with its own independent cryptocoins not based on ERC20 standard. The platform will give anyone the opportunity to create apps with its own tokens and place all buying/selling activities in one place with almost zero commission and blazing speed of money transactions.
I don't understand yet how it will be possible to create apps with tokens right in the messenger, but I would be glad to see it. Thanks for the answer, I good that will add the functionality and continue to develop what did you promise.
e-Chat (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:09:39 AM

E-CHAT ICO TAKES TWO ADDITIONAL WEEKS! BE THE FIRST TO KNOW THE REASON

Dear friends, we would like to let you know that e-Chat management team took a decision to prolong the e-Chat Main ICO Round. This is dictated by many reasons. First of all, as you know already, we are thinking of launching e-Chat Ethereum Fork right after the end of ICO. The project found resonance and is actively discussed online by famous celebrities, our followers, and community. e-Chat app keeps receiving newcomers and the total amount of downloads exceeds 500K. Secondly, we are actively negotiating with exchanges to enlist ECHT. Thirdly, we take the technical side of e-Chat very seriously and need additional time to introduce smart contracts technology into our product.

For a couple of weeks already, you could have an opportunity to vote for one of two possible scenarios of our platform development: with the fork or without it. We are very grateful for your active participation, but we still have the feeling that not every users/investor who would like to give their vote has had a chance to do that. That’s why we extend the duration of the poll for a couple of weeks, and the ICO period is prolonged accordingly. The deadline of Main Round of e-Chat ICO is March 1, 2018!

Please, participate in the ICO and share your opinion on the coming fork with us!

e-Chat (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:29:24 AM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 05:02:33 PM by e-Chat

MARIA JONES, E-CHAT ADVISOR AND COINTELEGRAPH VP, ARRANGED NEGOTIATIONS WITH SINGULARITEAM INVESTMENT FUND

A couple of days ago a new e-Chat advisor, Maria Jones, met the management team of the Israeli-based venture capital investment fund Singulariteam. The fund was founded by Moshe Hogeg in 2012 with the headquarters in Tel Aviv. Since then they became well-known for supporting projects that implement new and disruptive technologies. In the past year, the fund management drew its focus toward crypto startup and has already provided the seed capital for more than 50 projects running ICOs.

Maria Jones discussed the e-Chat project with the Singulariteam professionals, elaborating on the funding opportunities and the benefit e-Chat brings to the investing side in the long run. The fund is best known for the provision of top-level professional support from the early stages of the project development. We truly hope that their visionary ideas and the technological know-how to back them up will bring our mutual cooperation to succeed.

Don’t forget to purchase your very own ECHT tokens while the price is still affordable.

Mig-23
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:33:58 AM

this is not the first,a long time ago many crypto have the same features like it

but i still dont know the unique difference between cryptolike and others,need to try to see

what the payment methods you accept to buy this token ?
borrower

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:09:29 AM

this is not the first,a long time ago many crypto have the same features like it

but i still dont know the unique difference between cryptolike and others,need to try to see

what the payment methods you accept to buy this token ?
crypto-like is just one feature of many others in e-Chat, man. What the same projects do you know?
GoodForGood

Activity: 311

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:28:17 AM

Hello everyone who's in this topic! Admins, you can not ban me here and i'm gonna tell whatever i want

Hello,serheo42.
Send me your username in pm, please. I ll clarify the reason of your ban.
Done

The reason for your ban is flud...
I don't know if it's the same admins with the official telegram are here or not , so i'll ask it one more time  I have the information about  new e-chat feature , about which no one talks about and there is no press release about it as well

What are you talking about?

https://i.imgur.com/9qQ7cou.png
https://i.imgur.com/rkibr95.png

these are my messages before BAN
Trading function can be your competitive advantage
Bariannen

Activity: 77

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:08:12 PM

Wish you success with the investment fund! It will be very helpful for the future of project
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: