Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:47:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KnCMiner order/shipment mess and unfairness  (Read 5752 times)
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 12:10:03 AM

It is still not fair when 2000 fund the development of something when 500 lucky ones get the reward.
I didn't pay yet, so did not the majority, so hold on your breath you 500 gunshots, without us your order
number is meaningless.

I give KncMiner 6 days to let me know my order shipment estimated delivery date

I don't get the unfairness part.

You could have reserved your place in april. The reservation list was open for a week.

You can order now and probably be in the first 500 anyway.

p.s. And I'm definitely in the wrong timezone.

I registered in April on the site and for the newsletter, there was no word I should've taken the queue.
Now they need to deal with their incompetence somehow, it's no good when thousands of suckers make 500 random dudes rich.

Remember, without us your 500 spots are nothing

You do know the 500 are also paying customers right?

That's one way of going further - they do it like Avalon and only take money for the number of devices they gonna ship.
Then do the next batch. I'm sure for the next batch the price will be lower because of the competition.
I'm not paying till they clarify my shipment date.

So at the end of it, you're saying it's unfair that you didn't get into the first 500 orders?

What happens if you order now and get #501?

And why do you keep mentioning 2000 to fund the development and 500 lucky ones getting the rewards? According to the order page, all products will be delivered in september.

1) They didn't make it clear that we needed to order Mars and have the queue number
2) They didn't say we will need to pay the whole price
3) They use the money of the majority to place abig order and lower the cost
4) The rewards go to the first 500
5) I even don't know my estimated delivery date - they don't reply to my emails

No, other than payment date, everything there's been pretty much common knowledge for weeks. You've just in one post demonstrated you haven't paid any attention, or followed at all.

I didn't have the time to sit on the forum days long, I subscribed to the email and there was no info that you call common now.
Anyhow, common or not, if the majority doesn't pay the 500 gunshots won't have that much of a sweet deal.
And I'm from the majority isn't paying till kncminer clarify > 500 shipment dates.

Ok, how, prey tell can anyone foresee what will happen between now and then?!

We are sponsoring a well equipped knowledgable team to complete what is a significant task in a timescale they and their experience believed is appropriate.

Shit happens, there may be a delivery late. As long as it's not significant, beyond reasonable expectation (i.e. any of BFL's bullshit) then investors need to relax. September as they said would be amazing.

September is in all fairness the only thing we have to go by, and they can reasonably give.

If you want a precise date, then play it safe and wait until production begins and miners start being delivered. There will undoubtedly be a more accurate answer then...

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
r3animation

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 12:10:51 AM

It is still not fair when 2000 fund the development of something when 500 lucky ones get the reward.
I didn't pay yet, so did not the majority, so hold on your breath you 500 gunshots, without us your order
number is meaningless.

You could have reserved your place in april. The reservation list was open for a week.

I registered in April on the site and for the newsletter, there was no word I should've taken the queue.
Now they need to deal with their incompetence somehow, it's no good when thousands of suckers make 500 random dudes rich.

That's one way of going further - they do it like Avalon and only take money for the number of devices they gonna ship.
Then do the next batch. I'm sure for the next batch the price will be lower because of the competition.

So at the end of it, you're saying it's unfair that you didn't get into the first 500 orders?

And why do you keep mentioning 2000 to fund the development and 500 lucky ones getting the rewards? According to the order page, all products will be delivered in september.

1) They didn't make it clear that we needed to order Mars and have the queue number

No, other than payment date, everything there's been pretty much common knowledge for weeks. You've just in one post demonstrated you haven't paid any attention, or followed at all.

I didn't have the time to sit on the forum days long, I subscribed to the email and there was no info that you call common now.
Anyhow, common or not, if the majority doesn't pay the 500 gunshots won't have that much of a sweet deal.
And I'm from the majority not paying till kncminer clarify > 500 shipment dates.

You snooze, you lose.

What majority are you talking about? You are the only one complaining. Do you honestly think the price will change if there's no majority? Why in the world are you using the word gunshots?

And I still don't see why only the first 500 get rewards. You don't get a mining machine if you're order number 501?

You don't need to buy Mars to have a queue number. And for god sake you know they are in Sweden, can't you google to see what time it is and just guess why they're not answering your email?

FeedbackLoop

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 12:11:07 AM

It's not 500. Some people "showed interest" multiple times precisely just to ticket skim. I also "showed interest" multiple times when I finally saw KNC "just in case". Unfortunately I am not in the  <500.

They never said anything about that helping them get a partner. They said they would service the skimmers to avoid people getting scammed...  lol! A conspiracy theory that would make sense would be that they are selling places in the pre-order themselves to make a few extra bucks on this "48 hours lottery and 7 days or dead" push. Extra buck without having to scale prices on the website raising more questions.

wowc8

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 12:14:51 AM

To be fare to KnCMiner, they are probably swamped with email right now.  It took them about 24 hours to get back to me through email.

WDC: WbKQxmmJJTxTi9kFQ8JSDX4aAui1V6kN9H BTC: 13EosxXnBbkjfWrH85APkWp4RFLHiu9qys
mxmz.in (OP)

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 12:15:50 AM

number is meaningless.

And I'm from the majority not paying till kncminer clarify > 500 shipment dates.

You snooze, you lose.

What majority are you talking about? You are the only one complaining. Do you honestly think the price will change if there's no majority? Why in the world are you using the word gunshots?

And I still don't see why only the first 500 get rewards. You don't get a mining machine if you're order number 501?

You don't need to buy Mars to have a queue number. And for god sake you know they are in Sweden, can't you google to see what time it is and just guess why they're not answering your email?

Let them go with 500 orders then , why ask for more ?
Sweeter deal for the 500 lucky ones, that's why
FeedbackLoop

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 12:19:50 AM

To be fare to KnCMiner, they are probably swamped with email right now.  It took them about 24 hours to get back to me through email.

Yeah, they probably are swamped with contacts and yet they offer to spend time serving skimmers...

Bitcoinorama

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 12:22:29 AM

Yeah, they probably are swamped with contacts and yet they offer to spend time serving skimmers...

Skimmers that helped them secure a shit-hot FPGA/ASIC design house?! Cn*ts...

r3animation

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 12:24:19 AM

Why does McDonalds sell more then 100 burgers a day? Wouldn't quality then go up?

I'm not sure if you're trolling or are just plain stupid now.
mxmz.in (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 12:33:30 AM

Why does McDonalds sell more then 100 burgers a day? Wouldn't quality then go up?

I'm not sure you're smart either. When the quality go up because of the investment, all shareholders must somehow win, isn't it?
Now tell me how I win when 500 to X devices go mining before I even get a chance to unpack mine?
r3animation

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 12:38:50 AM

I'm not sure you're smart either. When the quality go up because of the investment, all shareholders must somehow win, isn't it?
Now tell me how I win when 500 to X devices go mining before I even get a chance to unpack mine?

They go by quantity that is how the shareholders win. They sell more, they profit more. How do you not know this?

So tell me when you go to McDonalds, and when you see a long line for buying food, do you also shout that it's unfair that there are people in front of you and that they get to eat first?

If you're so unhappy with KNC, go order from Bitfury or BFL then.
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 12:40:31 AM

You're right!! How f**king inconsiderate of everyone else and KnC not to expect you.

My sincerest apologies...

mxmz.in (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 12:41:55 AM

They go by quantity that is how the shareholders win. They sell more, they profit more. How do you not know this?

So tell me when you go to McDonalds, and when you see a long line for buying food, do you also shout that it's unfair that there are people in front of you and that they get to eat first?

Man, you're definitely not smart, sorry
I didn't give money to McDonald's, but kncminer takes the same amount of money from everyone then ships to the first 500 and the rest will be history as usual, now get this?
We invest same amount per share but only 500 lucky ones get a return, shout or not
newmars

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 12:42:41 AM

McDonalds wouldn't encourage a sale of slots ever  
you buy or you leave Smiley

If you're so unhappy with KNC, go order from Bitfury or BFL then.
r3animation

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 12:45:24 AM

I didn't give money to McDonald's, but kncminer takes the same amount of money from everyone then ships to the first 500 and the rest will be history as usual, now get this?
We invest same amount per share but only 500 lucky ones get a return, shout or not

We all invest the same amount and we all get mining machines regardless of what you are saying. If you are so worried about time-frame. Don't buy it. Simple.

Whether you get into the first 500 is up to you. Not KNC or anyone else.
mxmz.in (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 12:47:34 AM

We all invest the same amount and we all get mining machines regardless of what you are saying. If you are so worried about time-frame. Don't buy it. Simple.

To make it simpler for you: we invest same amount and then wait till all machines from all batches arrive to Sweden, how about that ?
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 12:48:43 AM

To make it simpler for you: we invest same amount and then wait till all machines from all batches arrive to Sweden, how about that ?

Because everyone that paid attention, queued, and ordered first would have cold burgers!

mxmz.in (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 12:50:05 AM

Because everyone that paid attention, queued and ordered first would have cold burgers!

I get it, now take your 500 orders and go with it, ah?
r3animation

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 12:50:46 AM

You're honestly not going to use common sense are you.

It's up to you whether you are early in the queue or not. The more you wait, the later you are in the queue.
mxmz.in (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 12:53:04 AM

It's up to you whether you are early in the queue or not. The more you wait, the later you are in the queue.

that sounds pretty much BFL-ly
But times changed, the 500 ones need the rest of us to have a sweet deal
I'm not in till kncminer makes it clear who gets what when
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 12:53:25 AM

It's up to you whether you are early in the queue or not. The more you wait, the lower then the queue you are.

I genuinely wouldn't encourage this dude, he will be a monster headache to deal with on their part! He'll slow the operation down if he needs this much attention and explanation.

Not to mention the fact he is ready to part with significant funds and has made zero effort towards any research or due diligence.

He's happy to wait it out, and I genuinely feel it's best and will keep him more comfortable that way risk wise.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: