Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:22:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KnCMiner order/shipment mess and unfairness  (Read 5752 times)
mxmz.in (OP)

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 01:30:26 AM

They're not asking for your money only. You are not that special to them. Anyone can order, pay and take the risk.

Exactly, they want my and the rest of people money to make 500 lucky ones happy

ADDED: let's run a lottery for the 500 spots, how about that ?
r3animation

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 01:35:39 AM

They're not asking for your money only. You are not that special to them. Anyone can order, pay and take the risk.

As I said before, you need a reality check very badly. Without your order and any after 500, they will still make the miner at the price that have stated.

You're totally obsessed the early pre-orders. And it wasn't luck they got in. They did their homework, you didn't.
mxmz.in (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 01:37:00 AM

As I said before, you need a reality check very badly.

You're totally obsessed the early pre-orders. And it wasn't luck they got in. They did their homework.

The let them go with 500 orders maybe? Do you need the suckers, yes or no?
r3animation

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 01:38:18 AM

You're totally obsessed the early pre-orders. And it wasn't luck they got in. They did their homework.

It's up to them, not me.

As I said, if you're not happy, don't order.
mxmz.in (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 01:56:17 AM

It's up to them, not me.

As I said, if you're not happy, don't order.

And that's a very shortsighted view on the business, a better view is when there is a win-win situation.
We can still change it around, doing lottery on the 500 spots.
Otherwise many won't order and the funds can get limited.
DPoS

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 02:14:30 AM

see troll dance... see how he spin...  DONT FEED THE TROLL!!!!

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
arruah
Legendary

Activity: 1357
Merit: 1004

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 05:27:29 AM

Guys I have order 4277 what discounts can I have?

BCH
mxmz.in (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 09:16:18 AM

AHAHAHAH jesus OP is so burnt I can't believe it.

The greed, hypocrisy, jealousy, envy LOL. Money brings out the worst in men.

Basically all OP is saying is that "omg these guys are so unfair but if I'm in the first 500, then everything is all good".

No-one at all is forcing you to buy. You don't like what the situation is, then don't buy it. Having a teary about it just makes people laugh at you. Also you're stupid for not doing your research first. Reading a newsletter is nothing. Hell the same thing applies to BFL/Avalon/ASICminer. If you followed the forums on BFL/Avalon topics then you'd probably get way more detailed information than from the official newsletter itself due to the reps participating here.

Seriously. boo hoo mate

I'm not at all disappointed, rather astounded how they can do business like that and people follow like sheep.
BFL story all round.

READ THIS CAREFULLY: unfair process is when everyone invests the same but few reap the reward.

Let kncminer go with 500 orders first and when the product is done sell the next batch, how Avalon did. Then the early adopters will be rewarded for the risk. If I was in the first 500 I'd be fine with that.

If they want all money, they need to run a lottery or wait for all the devices to come before giving one to anyone.
bobsmoke

Activity: 314
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 09:25:15 AM

I'm not at all disappointed, rather astounded how they can do business like that and people follow like sheep.
BFL story all round.

READ THIS CAREFULLY: unfair process is when everyone invests the same but few reap the reward.

Let kncminer go with 500 orders first and when the product is done sell the next batch, how Avalon did. Then the early adopters will be rewarded for the risk. If I was in the first 500 I'd be fine with that.

If they want all money, they need to run a lottery or wait for all the devices to come before giving one to anyone.

Hi, not sure if was already mentioned but:
KncMiner wrote me that we need to wait 7 days (counting from the day they opened the order book) before they are able to tell us which place we have in the queue
Tigggger
Legendary

Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 09:37:30 AM

Presuming things go as they planned, there won't be a huge time difference between the 1-500 orders and the rest.

It won't be the Avalon model with a large time gap between batches, and it won't be the bfl model of a few at a time, it should be a constant stream of large deliveries.

You could even say that the more pre-orders they get the better they can adapt their processes to deliver more and faster.

mxmz.in (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 09:39:56 AM

Presuming things go as they planned, there won't be a huge time difference between the 1-500 orders and the rest.

It won't be the Avalon model with a large time gap between batches, and it won't be the bfl model of a few at a time, it should be a constant stream of large deliveries.

You could even say that the more pre-orders they get the better they can adapt their processes to deliver more and faster.

Then you should be fine with the lottery placement, right? There won't be that much of time difference.
r3animation

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 09:53:33 AM

Then you should be fine with the lottery placement, right? There won't be that much of time difference.

I think everyone is saying in your thread, you are a sore loser and you should start being responsible for your own actions and inactions.

And do read this carefully, you are the only and I mean only person complaining. Everyone else is okay with what they are doing. Everyone has disagreed with what you are saying.
mxmz.in (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 09:56:21 AM

I think everyone is saying in your thread, you are a sore loser and you should start being responsible for your own actions and inactions.

And do read this carefully, you are the only and I mean only person complaining. Everyone else is okay with what they are doing. Everyone has disagreed with what you are saying.

Do the poll and see how many support the idea of the few ones to get all the reward vs lottery placement
r3animation

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 09:58:20 AM

Do the poll and see how many support the idea of the few ones to get all the reward vs lottery placement

Then show me this majority you keep on talking about this in this thread you created that is siding with you.
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 10:00:40 AM

I am wondering quite how you deduce that.

These guys aren't BFL, to whom 400 units a day actually means maybe a few a week on a good week.

How many places in line are you missing out on by blathering on the forum instead of paying for product?

Supposing it takes 500 units to fill a UPS truck, is BFL so totally full of BS that actually the entire idea anyone could churn out 400 units a day is craziness, an obvious lie, such utter bull that no one ever believed for a moment anyone, least of all BFL, could churn out so many so fast?

Or was it kind of a believable number, a yeah sure a well organised outfit should be able to pull that off number, a number, in other words, that maybe might even give some gleam of hope that maybe someone who really did know their stuff might be able to churn out 500 a day?

If so oh my gosh, how unfair to have to be on the next day's truck instead of the first day's truck!

If not well oh my gosh what are we talking here, like, a no truck day between each truck day? Or are you thinking even worse than that?

Meanwhile how many truckloads got bought with actual cash payments since I ordered a Saturn quite some number of hours ago?

Maybe every hour that passes is a whole 'nother day you'll have to wait for your unit(s)? Maybe two days? Three?

Just how bad exactly do you think the actual mass production-and-shipping run is going to be?

I admit I do not know what these concerns are grounded in exactly.

Did I miss a post where they explained they only get enough millimeters of a shared wafer each semester to produce 500 units in the fall, another 500 sometime in the winter, and maybe faster in the spring if they had been able to place enough pre-orders for wafer space by then or something?

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
mxmz.in (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 10:02:25 AM

Did I miss a post where they explained they only get enough millimeters of a shared wafer each semester to produce 500 units in the fall, another 500 sometime in the winter, and maybe faster in the spring if they had been able to place enough pre-orders for wafer space by then or something?

-MarkM-

You totally missed how they assign places
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 10:06:40 AM

-MarkM-

I did? Oh sorry then. I had the impression a person is in that first 500 or not, unless they fail to pay, and that some (well, one anyway) who didn't make the cut doesn't like that.

Are you saying it doesn't matter how long I, as a non-first-500 person, dilly dally and blather before paying, because I somehow won't end up behind more and more non first 500 people who actually fork over the money?

Or is OP one of the lucky 500 and doesn't feel that is fair so wants to raffle off his position free to make things fairer, or something?

Aha maybe you mean the five people who spammed the queue with 100 email addresses each since there was no cost to pay to get in then are going to cause billions of units to be ahead of us because anyone having the foresight to spam orders obviously would have some massive ones in there knowing there will be folks looking to spend millions? So we are not 500 units behind but maybe more like 500,000 units behind if we are lucky?

(If I was running the thing and had time to read those slots for sale posts I'd sure as heck scrap "duplicate" orders, at least the directly in a row duplicates. Like hey, you are one person, schmuck, out of first 500 people, I dont care if you have 500 email addresses or what...)

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
r3animation

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 10:07:45 AM

-MarkM-

Grow a pair and stop whining.

r3animation

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 10:09:19 AM

-MarkM-

I did? Oh sorry then. I had the impression a person is in that first 500 or not, unless they fail to pay, and that some (well, one anyway) who didn't make the cut doesn't like that.

Are you saying it doesn't matter how long I, as a non-first-500 person, dilly dally and blather before paying, because I somehow won't end up behind more and more non first 500 people who actually fork over the money?

Or is OP one of the lucky 500 and doesn't feel that is fair so wants to raffle off his position free to make things fairer, or something?

-MarkM-

He is the OP and is whining like a little bitch.

He thinks the first 500 get the machines for free and will totally devastate the whole bitcoin community with its hashing megapowers.
mxmz.in (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 10:09:39 AM

-MarkM-

exactly, there is no clearly defined fair process and when you pay at the moment does not matter
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: