Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:45:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NO ICO] Monero Lite (XMRL) - Anonymous Transactions, Secure and Fast.  (Read 15287 times)
monero-lite (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:10:52 AM

I am using W7 64 but same error as the others "plugins windows" if I start the GUI wallet

Sad
Apparently only in my pc and the other dev that the wallet is working, I will compile everything again in the debug version and check what is happening.

for now use the daemon's wallet (simplewallet).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr.merson

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:21:53 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 07:35:32 AM by Mr.merson

Someone will know how to maintain a fixed stratum difficulty in the pool, rises dramatically preventing receiving "accepted actions"?

or is it natural?
daninimmer

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:52:33 AM

Someone will know how to maintain a fixed stratum difficulty in the pool, rises dramatically preventing receiving "accepted actions"?

or is it natural?

In my pool ( https://monerolite.superpools.net ) you only have to add a desired .diff after your wallet address.
Now I check the configuration, which may have very high values for this difficulty.

EJ. minerd -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://monerolite.superpools.net:3923 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS.diff -p x

If you have little hashrate in a pool with a lot of people I also prefer to keep the difficulty fixed.
destiny777

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:58:35 AM

Can anyone summerize the key difference with Monero? and how can we mine it
MarcusDe

Activity: 796
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 08:12:42 AM

or is it natural?

IMHO auto is the best;
If you talk about getting smammed with low diff. shares at start - set start diff. higher
If you talk about miner diff. going too high and got disconnected - set diff. change step to smaller percentage

By default (what makes sense) miner is auto adjusted to put shares_count/time_period whatever his hashing power is.

dominguero

Activity: 427
Merit: 212

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:15:20 AM

I can't imagine mining a coin with a max supply of 4,752,000 but a block reward of 0.14

If a Dev don't explain this I suppose that is a major technical error that become this coin in a total waste of time.
okan1964

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:22:43 AM

Hi dev;  0.14 reward:)  how many years mining facility will continue ? 22.000 blocks mined. whta was the reward at the beginning?

can you give the details of reward from the beginning and to the last? estimating times to reach the total and total block no?
we need more info..
regards...
CryptoGreenT

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:25:48 AM

Project seems interesting, would be nice to have more info about it. If I understand correctly the only way to have this coin is mining or buying, there is no ico/airdrop/bounty program or any other way, right?

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Mr.merson

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:27:52 AM

or is it natural?

In my pool ( https://monerolite.superpools.net ) you only have to add a desired .diff after your wallet address.
Now I check the configuration, which may have very high values for this difficulty.

EJ. minerd -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://monerolite.superpools.net:3923 -u YOUR_WALLET_ADDRESS.diff -p x

If you have little hashrate in a pool with a lot of people I also prefer to keep the difficulty fixed.

Thank you very much. it worked

indeed, i was in his pool and was trying to mine with a modest equipment (taking advantage of the fact that the currency is new) since the algorithm it uses is friendly so to speak

I also took advantage of the fact that I have never tried to mine with this algorithm so I killed two birds with one stone
Mr.merson

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:43:52 AM

or is it natural?

IMHO auto is the best;
If you talk about getting smammed with low diff. shares at start - set start diff. higher
If you talk about miner diff. going too high and got disconnected - set diff. change step to smaller percentage

By default (what makes sense) miner is auto adjusted to put shares_count/time_period whatever his hashing power is.

thanks for your reply

If it increased so much that it already failed to receive "accepted actions" after a while it disconnected and was restart from 0 or diff 100 again.

but they answered me adjusted the difficulty to a minimum, with that solved

I suppose this type of pool automatically adjusts the difficulty, not?
MarcusDe

Activity: 796
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 09:21:30 AM

or is it natural?

IMHO auto is the best;

thanks for your reply

If it increased so much that it already failed to receive "accepted actions" after a while it disconnected and was restart from 0 or diff 100 again.

but they answered me adjusted the difficulty to a minimum, with that solved

I suppose this type of pool automatically adjusts the difficulty, not?

Yes, diff is auto-set, if miner fails to send shares long time 2 things can happen:
- disconnct
- difficulty for him gets lower

All of this is can be set up.

Try my pool if you want:

http://xmrl.graymines.net/

fee is only 0.8%

OSmightymanOS

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:19:56 AM

Need way more info on OP. Total time before max supply is reached?
metropolia

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:24:36 AM

No ICO, dude you do the moral work, I like monero and your project. I think you can reserve some premined coins like other projects. Good luck with your project.
divedaucd

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:25:25 AM

Need way more info on OP. Total time before max supply is reached?
block time 60s, block reward ~0.14 and total coin is 4,752,000 --> 1 day 1440 block mined ~ 201.6 coins --> about 23571 days ~ 64 years all coins will mined. @@
PPPawel

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:21:51 PM

or is it natural?

Hello,

I have been mining for some time on monerolite.superpools.net but there is an issue:
Are you sure you have set sufficient transaction fee for the wallet pool? All of the large transactions from the pool to my wallet are missing though they are listed on the site as valid. Could you check the situation? Could it be the issue of miners rejecting the transaction due to too low fee set by you as described in:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/285udv/help_20599_monero_transaction_never_arrived/

daninimmer

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:27:32 PM

or is it natural?

Hello,

I have been mining for some time on monerolite.superpools.net but there is an issue:
Are you sure you have set sufficient transaction fee for the wallet pool? All of the large transactions from the pool to my wallet are missing though they are listed on the site as valid. Could you check the situation? Could it be the issue of miners rejecting the transaction due to too low fee set by you as described in:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/285udv/help_20599_monero_transaction_never_arrived/

Send me your address and if you have the transaction IDs.

I check it right now
daninimmer

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:40:03 PM

or is it natural?

Hello,

Send me your address and if you have the transaction IDs.

I check it right now

You do not have to send me anything, I've already seen the error.
I will prepare a script to send the pending.
damNmad

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

nvOC forever

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:55:53 PM

This coin seems very funny to me. I have participated the so called 'Anticipated Mining' by paying for it.

During that time my per day yield never exceeded more than 10 coins per day, but after the 'Anticipated Mining' has been finished now I'm getting more coins.

I know it has lots of depending factors but still doesn't make sense, as the yield should be other way around.

I sincerely regret paying for 'Anticipated Mining', only because I haven't got any advantage for participating in the 'Anticipated Mining' !!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
vladethereum

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:00:46 PM

I'm still having a problem with wallet
divedaucd

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:16:09 PM

Hello, who are superpool owner please help, I lost some coins as image below

Pool paid 16.7 but my balance only 14, the last transaction is 1.8 XMRL, so where is my 2.7?  Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: