Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:01:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NO ICO] Monero Lite (XMRL) - Anonymous Transactions, Secure and Fast.  (Read 15301 times)
sanada.motokage

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:00:40 PM

Mining pool is ready now?
I want to see more details about this coin, there is no whitepaper.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
DeepTerrfici

Activity: 275

Data Collecting Textile Circuitry

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:55:02 PM

who is successfully mining with ccminer? i have been trying unsuccessfully for a few days. i can mine other coins with ccminer just fine, but cannot connect to pool to mine this. sent dev eth for the info to mine, but it doesn't work and not much help to get it going has been offered. dev says it must be my miner or my internet, but i don't see how that can be as it works perfectly with other currencies. just curious if other people have got it working, what they had to do differently than they do when mining other currencies with ccminer.

interestingly, i got the same error when i just tried mining a new (to me) coin on suprnova after i had incorrectly typed my worker name into the .bat. maybe the wallet id you sent me is not really registered?

monero-lite (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:59:34 PM

Mining pool is ready now?
I want to see more details about this coin, there is no whitepaper.

Yes, there is a mining pool working, but we are in the phase of the Antecipate Mining Campaign, if you want to participate, just contact us by PM, the mining will be open to all from October 24.

Mining Pool:
http://xmrl.pool.nowss.org/

whitepaper soon.
monero-lite (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:08:15 PM

who is successfully mining with ccminer? i have been trying unsuccessfully for a few days. i can mine other coins with ccminer just fine, but cannot connect to pool to mine this. sent dev eth for the info to mine, but it doesn't work and not much help to get it going has been offered. dev says it must be my miner or my internet, but i don't see how that can be as it works perfectly with other currencies. just curious if other people have got it working, what they had to do differently than they do when mining other currencies with ccminer.

interestingly, i got the same error when i just tried mining a new (to me) coin on suprnova after i had incorrectly typed my worker name into the .bat. maybe the wallet id you sent me is not really registered?
It's not a mistake in the wallet address, so we did some testing and we were able to do the mining with the wallet address we provided you.

No other miner is having trouble doing mining, this problem is only with you, so I mentioned that there must be some configuration on your pc, I already had the same problem as you (another coin), I changed the mining software and everything went well , this with AMD GPU, I have never worked with Nvidia GPU.
DeepTerrfici

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:16:05 PM

It's not a mistake in the wallet address, so we did some testing and we were able to do the mining with the wallet address we provided you.

No other miner is having trouble doing mining, this problem is only with you, so I mentioned that there must be some configuration on your pc, I already had the same problem as you (another coin), I changed the mining software and everything went well , this with AMD GPU, I have never worked with Nvidia GPU.

the first message i sent you, i told you exactly what kind of gpu's and system i was using and you told me there would be no problem. i ask you to give me a set up that would work and all you have done is tell me that my configuration must be the problem. i'm not having trouble connecting to any other pool. i've had ccminer stop mining some other currencies, but i have at least been able to establish the connection. i sent you the eth and have not been able to mine a single share, can't even connect to the pool. sounds like i got swindled out of 9 dollars to me. something for nothing

tiamatt

Activity: 129

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:45:15 AM

the first message i sent you, i told you exactly what kind of gpu's and system i was using and you told me there would be no problem. i ask you to give me a set up that would work and all you have done is tell me that my configuration must be the problem. i'm not having trouble connecting to any other pool. i've had ccminer stop mining some other currencies, but i have at least been able to establish the connection. i sent you the eth and have not been able to mine a single share, can't even connect to the pool. sounds like i got swindled out of 9 dollars to me. something for nothing

I use Claymore CryptoNote AMD GPU Miner v10.2 Beta  and i have no problem  mining here
DeepTerrfici

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:21:10 AM

I use Claymore CryptoNote AMD GPU Miner v10.2 Beta  and i have no problem  mining here

i'm using nvidia cards

monero-lite (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:49:55 AM

Without a doubt it is some configuration in your computer, since other 14 miners are able to do the mining without problem, in this case we can not instruct you because there may be many things, but the mining pool is working normally, the miners are working and even one of the miners told him that he was able to mine.

The wallet we provided you, we ran tests and that's okay, we were able to do the mining with the wallet address we provided you, so I say the problem is something related to your computer or mining software.

search google for this problem you are facing, sometimes the opinions of those who have gone through this can make the mining work for you.
aminovic

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

enjoy this world

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:03:27 AM

how can we mine it ?

D Digiwage  |  Decentralized Freelance Workplace  |  JOIN OUR WORKPLACE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ANN  Whitepaper  Twitter  Discord  Reddit    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Source  |  Block explorer / with Masternode  |  Exchange (CryptoBridge)  |  MN Zone  Masternodes Online  |  MNODE Club
sanbashiyi
Legendary

Activity: 895
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:19:13 AM

how can we mine it ?
they have Anticipated Mining Campaign  you need to download the wallet and pm your address to dev then after 24th oct you can mine

in the pool with your address  , look at the op detail
monero-lite (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:52:54 AM

how can we mine it ?
To participate in the Antecipate Mining Campaign, contact us by PM.

Thanks.  Smiley
lexington_beach

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:06:39 AM

Another way of scamming people? This is just an ICO with another label. What is the difference? You get coins by early mining when in ICO you buy it. Not cool
monero-lite (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:19:21 AM

Another way of scamming people? This is just an ICO with another label. What is the difference? You get coins by early mining when in ICO you buy it. Not cool
Who participates does not receive coins, is not a sale, the campaign aims to obtain funds so that in the future Monero Lite will be listed in an exchange, those who participate in the campaign will have to do the mining with their own pc, the reward for having entered the campaign, is that they can make mining with low to moderate difficulty.
sarakeyyy

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:22:11 AM

I can dig dug coins, still hope to hold some good coins
xtoff

Activity: 187

Tru Reputation Network - Proof of Reputation

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 05:01:42 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 03:44:40 PM by xtoff

I have reported this SPAM

there was a spam in the post just before mine. the moderator has deleted it
monero-lite (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:12:58 PM

Hello Xtoff.

do not we understand, SPAM?
xtoff

Activity: 187

Tru Reputation Network - Proof of Reputation

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 03:43:17 PM

Hello Xtoff.

do not we understand, SPAM?

The moderator has deleted the post, all is okay now.

The coin is ok and the pool is ok. I mine other coins at the moment but I will come back.
It's a long way to obtain an XMRL but all is fine LOL
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:23:50 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 10:35:45 PM by tbearhere

Where is the wallet or daemon plz. thx  Smiley
If I have to contact you for a temporary address .. = ICO?
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:28:29 PM

I was excited when i saw your first thread and fair launch on 12 october, but what is happen now doesn't look good! Already more then 4k blocks mined is equal to a pre-mine for me and not a fair launch
waaay too many x-coin clones lately. my bet? most of them are scam attempts.
Yes very many now.
DeepTerrfici

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:41:11 AM

Without a doubt it is some configuration in your computer, since other 14 miners are able to do the mining without problem, in this case we can not instruct you because there may be many things, but the mining pool is working normally, the miners are working and even one of the miners told him that he was able to mine.

The wallet we provided you, we ran tests and that's okay, we were able to do the mining with the wallet address we provided you, so I say the problem is something related to your computer or mining software.

search google for this problem you are facing, sometimes the opinions of those who have gone through this can make the mining work for you.

ok, well i'm open to it. i feel like googling about xmrl would lead me back here. i'm just curious how other people mining with nvidia cards have it set up. that would be the most help as i'm not having a problem in general, it's just with this particular currency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: