Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:02:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NO ICO] Monero Lite (XMRL) - Anonymous Transactions, Secure and Fast.  (Read 15292 times)
Mr.merson

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:51:22 PM

Dear OP, can you please reply to this message

I have participated in 'Anticipated Mining' campaign, mined some coins with given address.

But when i see the GUI wallet, i can't see the option to import my address??

I don't see any options to export the private key either!! how can we import that 'Anticipated Mining' address ??

How can we move coins around??

Any explorer to check all the transactions??

Some of my transactions are still pending from the 2nd announced pool (https://monerolite.superpools.net/), it still says the amount is locked. Who should I ask for that??

Hope I get answers, thanks Smiley

I already received your message

Now follow these simple steps (I've done it in other wallet's based cryptonight and I have not had problems)

important to make a backup's of all the files for security. I do not become reponable of any lost

this method is the importation of a "unique" wallet I mean you have to make a backup of the wallet generated by the wallet if it also has a balance there and repeat the new process to restore the old wallet

first of all see the images with the steps described here, https://imgur.com/a/yLAqe

1. you must first locate where the wallet stores all its configuration (it is marked in red) if you do not see "app data" activate the hidden file display from the control panel

As you can see, the wallet generates a default address, which I will not use temporarily

2.This is what we want to get and as you can see in the "daemon" this is our address to the want to import into the wallet

we locate the file "wallet.bin.wallet" inside the daemon folder

3. Make a backup copy of both "monerolite" folder and the daemon it is important to do so, if you want to recover your old wallet generated from monerlo lite GUI

4. As you can see both files are categorized as "wallet" file so I see no problem replacing one with another no matter the size

5. Copy the file "wallet.bin.wallet" from the daemon to another folder ...

6.And rename it with the same file name wallet de monero lite

7. Now copy the renamed file to the monero lite folder

8.Confirm ...

9. finished.

10. Now run monerolite GUI again and you will see the same wallet address that came in the daemon

11.Repeat the process if you want to recover the old wallet from the backup

If you used a paper wallet or received your respective keys, repeat the process shown here, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBVO1vsusoE

if you only received a public key, you're fucked (no offense)

Thanks for those instructions, That's very kind of you, I have changed my wallet using your instructions.

Are you part of XMRL team??

no, I have no relationship with that team

I only follow this post for a few weeks, I'm only interested in the cryptonight currency because they are easy to mine with cpu at an early age and most of these new projects always release the "daemon" first

I have done the same with wallet based scypts and had no problem

I only saw his comment with the same case as me (it happened to me in another cryptonight currency which resisted the import of the wallet file from GUI) and decided to help
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
s_CRYPTO_nit

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:12:57 PM

What will you do in the case that you need to do some repairs to an investment?
dunedainbob

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:32:23 PM

Dev hasn't been online in 8 days: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1204714

Is this a concern?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Francis_Del

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:56:00 PM

I really like your deep analyzing problems now happen and your project may change this situation for a better!
RaiLon

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:16:21 PM

It s a joke???

Monero lite, seriusly??
teedeexyz

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:50:02 AM

I cannot synchronize the wallet. The log file says:
Code:
2017-Nov-11 09:49:25.956664 ERROR [node_server] Failed to connect to any of seed peers, continuing without seeds

Does anyone have an addnode or something?
elGuilleAR

Activity: 186

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 03:25:42 AM

I cannot synchronize the wallet. The log file says:
Code:
2017-Nov-11 09:49:25.956664 ERROR [node_server] Failed to connect to any of seed peers, continuing without seeds

Does anyone have an addnode or something?

Since there isn't a repo Github nor public source code it is so hard, not to say imposible to find out.

SCAVO  Technologies
SELF-SUSTAINING CRYPTO MINING FARM  BY USING RENEWABLE ENERGY RESOURCES - LIFETIME CONTRACT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Ann Thread     ─────── 
johntwo

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:16:29 AM

It looks like dev has been offline for 10 days now?  Might be a scam.  So sorry to those of you who bought pre-mining (in the future, we should band together and not pay for pre-mining like this).

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
explorer
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1259

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:52:17 AM

Roll Eyes
crunchybrain

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:19:03 AM

On the site has the social media bounty campaign, how do join? Where can I find links to register social media?
krzyswirk

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:57:07 PM

Someone Bought This ScamCoin?
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:24:59 PM

It looks like dev has been offline for 10 days now?  Might be a scam.  So sorry to those of you who bought pre-mining (in the future, we should band together and not pay for pre-mining like this).

Is the dev working in the background ?
sundaysun

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:53:45 PM

Any body home?  Grin
damNmad

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

nvOC forever

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:26:14 PM

I regret for supporting these sort of people, who just come here and become parasites and suck money from others. Wish i didn't paid for this shit. Every mistake is a lesson for future.

I don't understand, this project is really nice and why can't they just stick to their plans!! pure stupidity!!??

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:45:42 PM

I regret for supporting these sort of people, who just come here and become parasites and suck money from others. Wish i didn't paid for this shit. Every mistake is a lesson for future.

I don't understand, this project is really nice and why can't they just stick to their plans!! pure stupidity!!??

All anon devs should be required to pay a deposit to an escrow agent before being allowed to promote a coin on this forum. I also sick of this. Crypto could be so much fun without those scammers. Mining and all that stuff is exciting but not if it goes this way.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
krzyswirk

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:19:40 PM

It's so "lite" - it's disappear.
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:51:50 PM

I was mining this coin     Cry
explorer
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1259

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 10:52:57 PM

It's so "lite" - it's disappear.

With the premine money  Shocked  SHOCK!  Shocked
melpheos

Activity: 557
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:44:04 AM

I love how people bring the scam scam word and say someone took money when a coin is not even listed on any market !!!
What money has the dev stole from anyone ?
sundaysun

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:16:34 PM

I'm happy to mine this coin  Grin This project has a big future and devs will bring it for us   Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: