Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:51:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please give tips on bitcoin  (Read 362 times)
Shweenys (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:01:30 AM

Hi, I am interested in buying bitcoin and how to diversifyBTC purchases, I was made aware of BTC by videos about the Silk Road and how online purchases could be made without physical currency, but this is not my motive. I want to hop on the money train of e currency and hopefully make some money. Before I start I have some questions I'm wondering about. I was wondering how BTC currency could all of the sudden lose all of it's value and how BTC value increases.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:11:32 AM

You might as well be asking why stocks or gold goes up and down in value.  That's the markets
in action, people placing buy & sell orders.  Supply & demand.  It's really that simple.

Bitcoin isn't a business, doesn't have earnings, doesn't pay a dividend, so there's no real way
to 'analyze' it to predict whether it's going up or down.  Just be aware that if you're planning
to buy some bitcoin right now, it's near its all time high.  You could be buying in at the top of
a bubble.  People around here don't like to hear such talk, but it's the truth.
bnlllamo

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:11:38 AM

Product with no real use case scenario would fail eventually but through the years bitcoin already have market and adaption so as long as institution adapt it as form or payment and users trust and government regulate or adopt it, it will continue. FIAT started the same it started with the trust in every country to accept the currency of other countries. In my opinion since it is widely adopted now it will stay but when users/people lost it trust for bitcoin then that will be the end of it. You can ride the hype in trading and always have fall back options.
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:02:15 AM

BTC price is decided by the buyer and seller. The price will increase if the buyers are willing to buy at a higher price and decrease when the sellers sell at a lower price.
truthstalker

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:27:20 AM

Supply and demand without those bitcoin would become useless and fall. if you have people trading and using bitcoin then bitcoin has a value. the more stores that accept bitcoin the more the price will go up.
allowance1219

Activity: 134
Merit: 106

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:55:52 PM

The price is decided by the market, maybe controlled by some huge groups.

MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:09:41 PM

Hi, I am interested in buying bitcoin and how to diversifyBTC purchases, I was made aware of BTC by videos about the Silk Road and how online purchases could be made without physical currency, but this is not my motive. I want to hop on the money train of e currency and hopefully make some money. Before I start I have some questions I'm wondering about. I was wondering how BTC currency could all of the sudden lose all of it's value and how BTC value increases.

It is free market so value depends from supply and demand - nothing more. Other things are similar to fiat currency - politics, news, development announcements, etc..
About diversify of purchases (if i understand correct) - the most easy way is to open and verify accounts on few big and good established exchanges and later move your BTC to your cold (offline) wallet (some external memory - better 3 or more copies of your wallet)

List of exchanges: https://bitcoincharts.com/markets/

Williamsss

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:30:26 PM

in short words

bitcoin is digital currency  so that it is like moeny but you can’T touch it .

how you can get it use this site it is best way but take sometime to know rules
xskl0

Activity: 378
Merit: 260

Bitcoin SV is Bitcoin

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:01:50 PM

The euro or the dollar have not limited supply, bitcoin yes
The dollar is designed to lose value Bitcoin is designed to increase in value.

More people buying bitcoins  = increase of the price

BUY / SELL bitcoins  --->  https://bit2me.com/?r=ryOV8xZNb
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:10:46 PM

Bitcoin is digital currency and the price is decided by the market ( buyer and seller ). Don't be afraid there are a huge investment in it, more more more than the money you are going to invest it.
949miner

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:33:11 PM

There are no specifical tips to give you about bitcoin, it works like any other commodity, you can buy it, hold for some time and then sell it when you want, and take profits from it. if you want to trade you will need some budget to start your journey in a exchange, or just buy some and wait until the price rises.
or just buy and spend it, you can do everything with it, bitcoin is cash.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
ms.july

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 10:45:39 PM

Even by just buying and holding it for some time you can make money with it if you sell it in the future based on the trend bitcoin is going...
Philip Graham

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:00:11 PM

You know, but it’s really interesting to watch how cryptocurrency is becoming more available for each of us. https://mytc.io/ Ive just checked their website and wanna try it. A blockchain platform to turn time into the cryptocurrency.
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:20:09 PM

You know, but it’s really interesting to watch how cryptocurrency is becoming more available for each of us. https://mytc.io/ Ive just checked their website and wanna try it. A blockchain platform to turn time into the cryptocurrency.

A lot of interesting information is obviously on Youtube, I recommend it warmly, because I started it this way. In addition, there are a lot of beginner materials on relevant issues on the internet. Take a look.
Futureblnr

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:46:25 AM

True, Im following these guys ..Think that that could be promicing ..for example, they will have two blochains platforms ..time and money ..The first one will keep records of time spent by users on services. The second one will store records of transactions between platform participants.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: