Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:44:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][PRE-SALE] 🔥 MINGOCOIN.COM Signature Campaign 🔥  (Read 3692 times)
gedabuz

Activity: 207
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 02:19:27 AM

I have signed up to follow your bounty signature and twitter ... please check
thank you.....

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │      T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  1st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Franco772

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:33:15 AM

In the form of registration there is no field for a ethereum purse. Where will you send our tokens?
haji lulung

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:19:32 PM

I have registered, sir.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:16:57 PM

Hi mingocoin dev.

When is the time to count the stake on the spreadsheet ? it is 16 October right now
MingoCoin (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

2B+ mobile users thru gaming & messaging

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 05:26:13 PM

join signature campaign dev

Just updated. Please confirm for me.

Welcome to the team!

MINGOCOIN    ║     Taking crypto to 2B+ mobile users through messaging and gaming     ║    MINGOCOIN   
──────────────── ║   TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKBITCOINTALKWHITEPAPER   ║ ────────────────
MingoCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 05:28:20 PM

Hello sir. I registered. Can you confirm that i have successfully registered?

I see that you have registered, but I don't see your signature set to MingoCoin.

MINGOCOIN    ║     Taking crypto to 2B+ mobile users through messaging and gaming     ║    MINGOCOIN   
──────────────── ║   TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKBITCOINTALKWHITEPAPER   ║ ────────────────
MingoCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 05:29:30 PM

Hello, Mingo I decided not to continue with the signature campaign for some personal reasons. (considering also the span of time needed for the campaign)
Anyway, I'm still promoting Mingo on my twitter account and doing it on a daily basis.

As for the project, I've already tried the android version of the Mingo app. It seems good and likewise, it still need some improvements.
I hope the ICO/sale will be in a success so it will be develop further. Good luck and thank you for having me in the campaign !!

Thank you for the support! You are welcome back at any time. We'll be doing this again for ICO.

MingoCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 05:30:13 PM

Hello sir.. I have registered. Can you give me confirmation that i have been registered

Confirmed. And I just issued you your points for the week. Keep it up for another week!

MingoCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 05:35:23 PM

Hi mingocoin dev.

When is the time to count the stake on the spreadsheet ? it is 16 October right now

Just finished a bit ago. Please confirm.

MingoCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 05:36:13 PM

In the form of registration there is no field for a ethereum purse. Where will you send our tokens?

You give us your email. At the end of the campaign we'll email you asking for your ETH address.

MingoCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 05:37:17 PM

Kindly please update my profile link into this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1159944

Thank you!

Please email this message to use at bounty@mingocoin.com using the email you registered with. That way we can confirm ownership and assign to the correct person.

aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 03:43:05 AM

Kindly please update my profile link into this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1159944

Thank you!

Please email this message to use at bounty@mingocoin.com using the email you registered with. That way we can confirm ownership and assign to the correct person.

I already sent this message to the email you just provided. Is that okay now? Did I just confirm my ownership? BTW thanks!
haji lulung

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:47:04 AM

Hi Mingocoin,
Today is 23 October 2017, have you sent stakes to the signature bounty participants?

Thanks
aimata27

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 02:48:56 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2017, 01:34:21 AM by aimata27

Hello there MingoCoin! What’s the news about this campaign? It’s already 23rd of October, why some stakes (including mine) at the spreadsheet are not updated?

Well appreciated for your reply! Thanks!
GelatikKembar

Activity: 854

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:02:47 AM

hello sir, final stake already finished so when signature can be removed?
and when to start the distribution, I was impatient and wanted to immediately follow another project.  Grin

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MingoCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 03:20:11 AM

and when to start the distribution, I was impatient and wanted to immediately follow another project.  Grin

I understand. We have published the final tally. Please review them. If we don't get any comment for adjustment in the next 24 hours we will issue the reward as it stands.

That being said, we will not be doing any more tallying, so if you want to apply to another campaign, you are fine now. We will not be reviewing any more unless someone asks us to review theirs personally.

MingoCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 03:20:55 AM

Hello there MingoCoin! What’s the news about this campaign? It’s already 23rd of October, why some stakes (including mine) at the spreadsheet are not updated?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13h6BRUMrxdHZ878ruRVYMujQTGK8_ucrrKpJM6fCxAQ/edit#gid=1052284180

Please review to make sure things are right.

GelatikKembar

Activity: 854

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:19:43 AM

I understand. We have published the final tally. Please review them. If we don't get any comment for adjustment in the next 24 hours we will issue the reward as it stands.

That being said, we will not be doing any more tallying, so if you want to apply to another campaign, you are fine now. We will not be reviewing any more unless someone asks us to review theirs personally.
oh, oke thanks sir i'll be waitingg for this.
so about signature code, we can removed signature now?

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
aimata27

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 10:55:20 AM

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13h6BRUMrxdHZ878ruRVYMujQTGK8_ucrrKpJM6fCxAQ/edit#gid=1052284180

Please review to make sure things are right.

Hello again MingoCoin! I'm at Cell A48, why it is that you labeled that I'm at another Campaign's Signature but I'm at your Campaign's Signature. Kindly Please check, and why my stakes are 0%? I did the requirements also, please see my profile again. Thanks again!

Well appreciated for your explanation.
MingoCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 03:48:55 PM

oh, oke thanks sir i'll be waitingg for this.
so about signature code, we can removed signature now?

You are good to go. If you are okay with the results of the spreadsheet I posted, you are free to change your signature...though we would really appreciate your continued support ;p

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: